Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 01-10-2008, 08:00 AM   #21
madness8
Catharsys

madness8 is in the balancemadness8 is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCSniper View Post
In war 9 troops die in 2 days, thats damn good in a war zone dumb asses
Not In a war that you supposed to win...
madness8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #22
afreegreek
Banned

afreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidhanger View Post
i thought the mission was accomplished?!

There was a bitchin sign that spanned half of a carrier, it had to have been MISSION ACCOMPLISHED right? Hmmm, guess the people that started the war, didn't really know how to define war until it stared them in the eye.
that sign signaled the mission that ship was on was finished /accomplished. it had nothing to do with the War as a whole.
afreegreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #23
condorman65
LiveLeaker

condorman65 is in the balancecondorman65 is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by madness8 View Post
Not In a war that you supposed to win...
I wonder how many insurgents have bit the dust in the last 24 hours? or does the matter. OH I forgot or how many innocents your buddies the insurgents have killed.
condorman65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:07 PM   #24
ONEHITMAN

ISI claimed resposibility of the 6 Yankees, they posted on there forum that it was a revenge of Senior commander of ISI house was raided, the troops arrested the Men inside and left the children and his wife inside..

25 minutes later it was HIT from the AIR. 500lb

his 3 children,wife.
commander of ISI SHIELD of EAST BAGHDAD
Old 01-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #25
Pay_Attention
LiveLeaker

Pay_Attention is in the balancePay_Attention is in the balancePay_Attention is in the balancePay_Attention is in the balancePay_Attention is in the balancePay_Attention is in the balance
Points: 3,140, Level: 8 Points: 3,140, Level: 8 Points: 3,140, Level: 8
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

23 dead in december, and the death toll has already hit 17 this month Jan.
Pay_Attention is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #26
India Sergeant
LiveLeaker

India Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 12,904, Level: 16 Points: 12,904, Level: 16 Points: 12,904, Level: 16
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____ View Post
All it takes is 1 man and 1 weapon to kill.
The only one who declared victory was George Bush and he ain't over there sweating and getting shot at or blown up with my friends (I live near an Army post and my wife is a soldier, if you were unaware) so take your revelry in my comrades demise and plant it in your keester. You should change your signature as it seems to encourage people to show others respect; when you clearly don't. *Insert flame here*
India Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #27
India Sergeant
LiveLeaker

India Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeakerIndia Sergeant is a popular LiveLeaker

Quote:
I say go ahead and post statistics for Resistance deaths. Do you realize that the Resistance is within the Iraqi people, you can't get rid of it. Resistance deaths do not affect them as much as Americans are affected emotionally by their own casualties. So, go on... By the way, do you honestly think that 40 so-called "Insurgents" killed in the last two days were all what you say they are and not just civilians with Weapons? There is such a thing, you know.
A civilian with a weapon IS an insurgent....
Old 01-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #28
India Sergeant
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Who would have thought you would have reacted to such a simple statement as "All it takes is 1 man and 1 weapon to kill." Perhaps, you agree that it only takes one Resistance Fighter to kill, but you show it in this way. I understand.
Oh "Booo f-in hoo"...did I hurt your feelings? It was an overall comment to your demeanor. Don't sit there and expect me to take it lightly while you and your friends keep a running tally of how many Yanks get killed every day feigning disappointment in the whole ordeal. I read your comments and it's clear where you're coming from. I'll give respect to those who deserve it, whether they are Iraqi or not; but you'll get none from me.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #29
andk
LiveLeaker

andk is in the balance

are you celebrating if ti was nintey then you muj lovers can talk nine is hardly a military victory
andk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #30
USA#1!!!

this is on an offensive, people die. but all in all, violence is WAY down since the surge. it went from on average of 90 deaths per month to about 28 right now and the number of iraqis dieing has lowered even more substantially than that.