Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Political thought / philosophy

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #11
DragonsGirl
LiveLeaker

DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!DragonsGirl is a forum GOD!!
Points: 118,796,879, Level: 100 Points: 118,796,879, Level: 100 Points: 118,796,879, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Thanks for showing that you measure equality with sex organs.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Notice what the pigs are saying. Some women deserve what they have.
Which pigs?

Notice what the women are saying? (Nothing)
DragonsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 12,219,184, Level: 100 Points: 12,219,184, Level: 100 Points: 12,219,184, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Yes. The women disappoint.

Then again, women are underrepresented in these forums.

That does not let men who know better off the hook.
They are not showing their superior morality or sense of social justice.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #13
Banjaxed
Verbal Razer

Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!Banjaxed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 98,524,574, Level: 100 Points: 98,524,574, Level: 100 Points: 98,524,574, Level: 100

Quote:
Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; yet you do not squeeze. Why do you not and take over the world and solve man’s woes?

Man has shown that he is not up to the task.

No one can network like women, and you control the spending/poverty/war. Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?

You control the shape of our socio economic demographic pyramid. It just so happens that it is the perfect shape for adjustments/wealth redistribution; as the shape of our pyramid allows you to see all the levels except those beneath and they are few. It looks like a top. In real world terms; our top is wobbling rather precariously. You can stabilize it and in doing so make us all more prosperous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

I am told that the rich have been getting richer and the poor poorer for a number of years now. I also hear numbers like 2 % of military budgets would solve the poverty and starvation problems. The poor and middle of our economy can be helped without hurting the rich if redistribution is done at this point in time.

What this speaker says of Africa you must do; regardless of your country, ---- if women are to save man from himself. Show your love ladies or miss a prime opportunity to retake your place of equality within our societies. It is all in your hands. Squeeze. It will be tough love but many men are in your court. Your force and theirs cannot be stopped by the more chauvinistic minority of men, --- once women start moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA83bI9muk0

It need not take generations. You and mankind can have what it will have in the future; if you network as only you can. Put corrupt man in his place and take your rightful place now.

Open your third eye or condemn your sisters, daughters and yourself to more years of pain as man’s subjugated bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OawJA68jI

I apologise in advance for the language but people today notice nothing that is not startling and I wish to startle you women out of your lethargy and mental doldrums.

Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands?

Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?

Regards
DL
Literally EVERYthing in that whole post can be answered simply.

Because we '' men '' allow you to do that.

Don't think for a second that if men wanted any of that shit back we couldn't take it.

At the moment men do have the raw deal, not because we're stupid and certainly not because we arent '' up '' to the task. But we honestly see women as our betters '' most men do but alot are starting to see women are just as bad IF NOT WORSE in almost all aspects of life than men '' Want proof ? Heres a little extract from Starship troopers

Dizzy: My mother always told me that violence doesn't solve anything.

Jean Rasczak: Really? I wonder what the city founders of Hiroshima would have to say about that.

[to Carmen]

Jean Rasczak: You.

Carmen: They wouldn't say anything. Hiroshima was destroyed.

Jean Rasczak: Correct. Naked force has resolved more conflicts throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence doesn't solve anything, is wishful thinking at its worst; people who forget that always die.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #14
YWAHW
LiveLeaker

YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!YWAHW is a forum GOD!!
Points: 304,493,001, Level: 100 Points: 304,493,001, Level: 100 Points: 304,493,001, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Men and women aren't equal. Both have their strengths and shortcomings. I just wish more people would see the double standards being offered up as "equality" by radical feminists and their little toady men whom they emasculated completely.

They should be treated equally in the eyes of the law and nothing more. To think women are equal to men and men are equal to women in everything is just naive.
YWAHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #15
Siria
LiveLeaker

Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!Siria is a forum GOD!!
Points: 8,041,906, Level: 100 Points: 8,041,906, Level: 100 Points: 8,041,906, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by YWAHW View Post
Men and women aren't equal. Both have their strengths and shortcomings. I just wish more people would see the double standards being offered up as "equality" by radical feminists and their little toady men whom they emasculated completely.

They should be treated equally in the eyes of the law and nothing more. To think women are equal to men and men are equal to women in everything is just naive.
I totally agree with you
Old 03-27-2013, 11:01 PM   #16
k88n
Vagiterian.

k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!k88n is a forum GOD!!
Points: 351,121,095, Level: 100 Points: 351,121,095, Level: 100 Points: 351,121,095, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Swallow the red pill brothers. Many of you live a society where you are bitches used by women according to their wishes in return for nothing.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #17
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 12,219,184, Level: 100 Points: 12,219,184, Level: 100 Points: 12,219,184, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
Literally EVERYthing in that whole post can be answered simply.

Because we '' men '' allow you to do that.

Don't think for a second that if men wanted any of that shit back we couldn't take it.

At the moment men do have the raw deal, not because we're stupid and certainly not because we arent '' up '' to the task. But we honestly see women as our betters '' most men do but alot are starting to see women are just as bad IF NOT WORSE in almost all aspects of life than men '' Want proof ? Heres a little extract from Starship troopers

Dizzy: My mother always told me that violence doesn't solve anything.

Jean Rasczak: Really? I wonder what the city founders of Hiroshima would have to say about that.

[to Carmen]

Jean Rasczak: You.

Carmen: They wouldn't say anything. Hiroshima was destroyed.

Jean Rasczak: Correct. Naked force has resolved more conflicts throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence doesn't solve anything, is wishful thinking at its worst; people who forget that always die.
Men have the raw deal!

Good luck with that notion.

Regards
DL
Old 03-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #18
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YWAHW View Post

I agree. Women are way ahead of men and deserve more than what men have allowed.

Moral men will know it.

Regards
DL
Old 03-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #19
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by k88n View Post
Swallow the red pill brothers. Many of you live a society where you are bitches used by women according to their wishes in return for nothing.
You are not seeing 20/20.
Or perhaps you are.

Regards
DL