Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2015, 09:31 PM   #1
LLFM_1
Administrator

LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!
Default Message from Hayden

Quoted:

Quote:
Hi all,
Sorry for my lengthy absence but the reasons are a little less suspicious than I've seen posted in here. There was a "hack" as you know which was a similar exploit to one from a few years back. It came at a bad time as we're neck deep in v3.0 and my 'real life' is more than a little hectic so my forum account has been left locked down and the forums are a little wobbly.

As soon as time allows we'll get it all back up and running and I'll let my account out of purgatory. Until then I'm still around and available on the main site so if you've got any issues you need to talk to me about just hit me up on there. I would post an e-mail address for you too but a) I'd just get even more spam and b) I don't like you all enough for that level of personal contact :P

H
LLFM_1 is offline   Reply With Quote