Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Political thought / philosophy

Old 05-16-2017, 09:51 PM   #1
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default Pollsters and their questions

a very curious thing is happening. I've had more political pollsters calling me lately than ever before. Not in all my years has it been happening so much!
2 3 times a week, with a local area code and prefix, and the standard spiel.
I'm thinking the pollsters are targeting my locality, for a standardization of the questions they're asking.

This is a common practice in merchandising and product development.
Companies introduce new or updated products to see how it sells.
Buy the credit, debit, and store card usage across stores, then call or email the people with directed and biased questions towards their product. Any answer outside the per-determined social and psychological profile is not counted. and you'll get hung-up on!

This is the same thing that political pollsters do with the voter registration and election roles. Because they are in the public domain too.

Never tell the truth to a political pollster. Lie through your eye-teeth.
They have no right to who you are. But be careful, and be consistent within your obfuscation and lies. There are many pollsters that are connected with each other, and statistically compare the answers across phone # and email addresses, and other social and psychological parameters.

If I told the truth with these pollsters, of who I am - they would quickly hang up on me. They don't what to hear from the likes of me, I don't fit their merchantable profile.

So with me, with these pollster:
I'm a white male homosexual, that prefers African-American or Asian partners. Desire poly-marriage and state sponsored medical care and gender re-assignment.
Voted for Sanders, am active in the LGBT community, think international banking is the true form of Fascism, and every millionaire and billionaire should be taxed at 90 to 95%.
By these answers, I've gotten through all their questions, which would not have happened if I had told the truth; and they've actually thanked me for my answers!

Defend and uphold your right to protect your paper, property and person.
Lie to these exploiters.
Don't give them the truth, they don't want it, nor deserve it!
Old 05-16-2017, 11:13 PM   #2
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
a very curious thing is happening. I've had more political pollsters calling me lately than ever before. Not in all my years has it been happening so much!
2 3 times a week, with a local area code and prefix, and the standard spiel.
I'm thinking the pollsters are targeting my locality, for a standardization of the questions they're asking.

This is a common practice in merchandising and product development.
Companies introduce new or updated products to see how it sells.
Buy the credit, debit, and store card usage across stores, then call or email the people with directed and biased questions towards their product. Any answer outside the per-determined social and psychological profile is not counted. and you'll get hung-up on!

This is the same thing that political pollsters do with the voter registration and election roles. Because they are in the public domain too.

Never tell the truth to a political pollster. Lie through your eye-teeth.
They have no right to who you are. But be careful, and be consistent within your obfuscation and lies. There are many pollsters that are connected with each other, and statistically compare the answers across phone # and email addresses, and other social and psychological parameters.

If I told the truth with these pollsters, of who I am - they would quickly hang up on me. They don't what to hear from the likes of me, I don't fit their merchantable profile.

So with me, with these pollster:
I'm a white male homosexual, that prefers African-American or Asian partners. Desire poly-marriage and state sponsored medical care and gender re-assignment.
Voted for Sanders, am active in the LGBT community, think international banking is the true form of Fascism, and every millionaire and billionaire should be taxed at 90 to 95%.
By these answers, I've gotten through all their questions, which would not have happened if I had told the truth; and they've actually thanked me for my answers!

Defend and uphold your right to protect your paper, property and person.
Lie to these exploiters.
Don't give them the truth, they don't want it, nor deserve it!
You're on to something.

The next time I get a pollster calling me....I'm going to fly as far to the left as possible and see what happens.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 12:16 AM   #3
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
You're on to something.

The next time I get a pollster calling me....I'm going to fly as far to the left as possible and see what happens.
I'm an old man, and have had many commercial marketers and political pollsters call me over the decades.
But nothing like this, over the last few weeks!
Something is going on in my political electoral district.

Use to be, in the old days, i could answer anything I wanted.
Because they didn't pool the responses, or it took a while.
Now today, it's almost instant, across the combined data bases, and the algorithms, that have gotten very sophisticated!
So, as a 'interviewee' you have to stay consistent with your answers across the many pollsters that you answer, even if you are hung up on.
This is how deep the mass-data goes.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:34 AM   #4
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

Oh, also, the pollster that called me Monday morning, asked me if I had a facebook and twitter account. I said I did (even though I don't), she asked me the names, I told her I was 'uncomfortable' giving them out, she said goodby, and hung up on me.
I'll keep that pretext going......