Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 07-10-2017, 11:47 PM   #11
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

So I google translated Kohlhuber's defense of himself on his blog. What a joke! He tries to classify people's politics according to what events they cover and who they talk to. He even conflates "We Are Change" with "Loose Change", the left wing troofer documentary that appeared in 2007. And it just gets worse.

The Mofo cries and whines that people are finding the "one" picture he has with his book and posting it online...ya know, where it originally came from. He feels he's being out'd. Yeah, wait to he gets a whiff that there are pics of him posing with antifa leaders in Hamburg.

What a Mucking Fool! Self-righteous, entitled, lefty, terrorist Larping POS!!!!!!

Here's the posers translated page of lies, distortions and deflections.
Quote:
An international network of rights bombed me via Twitter and Facebook with news, a journalist outed me in a Youtube video, after he was attacked with activists from the area of ​​the identity movement and US rights on an anti-G20 demo of German antifascists , An explanation and short search to the persons + corresponding post in my mailbox.

At the fish market at the beginning of the "Welcome to hell" demonstration, I noticed a group of four people with cameras. One woman and three men. The woman wore a blue shirt of the "New Right" group "Identical Movement". As usual, I took pictures of people and gave out the relevant information and photos on Twitter.
The group noticed my photo, so the group consulted, the woman went to the toilet and changed. The group spoke English.

Apparently the group was attacked and attacked by anti-fascists on anti-G20 protests on the following day, which is why a person created a video and sounded me along with the photo. Since then, I have received partial news with threats on all social channels - the virtual right-wing army of Canada / USA, over Poland to New Zealand sends me love news.

Thanks to anti-fascist research structures in the US and Germany, the people who now are running an online campaign against me have been identified.

Person 1 - Lauren Southern

The 22 year old from Canada would not have noticed if she had not worn the IB shirt. With the wearing of the shirt, everything is actually said to the mind. In Canada, she is traveling in conservative circles. A Wikipedia entry indicates that she had voted for the Libertarian Party. This party belongs to the spectrum of "Liberarism", which stands for a free market, which regulates everything - which is why there should be at the same time full citizen liberties. Southern positions itself against "Islamization" and for a bipolar gender. In April 2017 she spoke at the "Patriots Day" in the USA. In US media she is titled as a "conservative media activist". She has almost 300,000 followers on Twitter, since she is a best-selling author, including the book "Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation"

Person 2 - Max Bachmann
The German Max Bachmann comes from the spectrum of the Wahnwichtel. He describes himself as an "independent journalist". He himself obviously ran with the identities in Berlin a few weeks ago and "watched" the Bilderberger meeting. He belongs to the "Endgame" -Clique from Halle. Endgame stands for "Engaged Democrats against the Americanization of Europe". Max Bachmann took part in a "Merkel must go away" demonstration selfies with participants and is active for the conspiracy-the-anti-Semitic blog "imbedded TV".

Person 3 - Luke Rudkowsky
Luke Rudkowsky has 70,000 followers on Twitter and is active as a freelance journalist for the New York Times. According to research by US colleagues he belongs to the 9/11-Truther scene. He is the founder of the medium "We are Change" , which spreads videos with interviews and conspiracy theories. On this platform, Rudkowsky has expressed an assertion during the G20 protests, and I have shown Tweets, as well as my photo. The video had more than 60,000 clicks after less than 24 hours.

Person 4 - Tim Pool
Tim Pool is active for many different media, including Al Jazeera, NBC and Times. He was active in "Occupy Wallstreet" and international protests such as "No Nato Chicago" and the protests in Istanbul. In 2013 he received a prize for his Twitter activism in the USA. On Twitter, he has over 144,000 followers.
The Antifa network "IGD" (It's going down) from the US, he described it as "alt-right troll" on Twitter. They published a photo of US rights in a restaurant where Tim also sat at their table.

Luke Rudkowsky confirmed to be with the three persons on the road. A photo at a hospital shows Max Bachmann in the background and he has linked it to Twitter accordingly. In an IB demo in Berlin, he linked his joint activity with Lauren Southern.
The group thus consists of four well-networked and highly active right media activists. The result is an international shitstorm against me from Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Poland, Germany, Finland and South American countries. A collection of "Love Letters", which depicts an image of the fan base, at least by Rudkowsky, who acts virtually against me, can be seen under the article.

PS: Meanwhile also German-speaking right sides such as "unzensuriert.at" react and write articles about the attack and my pictures.
Source:
https://soerenkohlhuber.wordpress.co...mich/#more-766
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:16 AM   #12
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
BurntBulb, I'm aware they went to public schools. IN any case, none of the victims are Nazis. All have emphatically denied being nazis multiple times prior to showing up for the G20. They're YouTubers.

That doesn't give someone like Soren Kohlhuber a pass to identify, target, set them up for assault and have their stuff distributed among antifa goons.
It doesn't matter where they went to school.
It doesn't matter who were victims, or perpetrators.
To me they're all the same.
Protesting, rioting, using violence to oppress others.
Is wrong. Period.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #13
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
It doesn't matter where they went to school.
It doesn't matter who were victims, or perpetrators.
To me they're all the same.
Protesting, rioting, using violence to oppress others.
Is wrong. Period.
The public school line is just a jokey quip.

The Commie, antifa people were using violence. They were trying to beat up and according to a few people, threatened to kill, a collection of YouTubers who were not rioting or using violence. Antifa and the Commies simply thought they were nazis because Soren Kohlhuber told antifa the YouTubers were Nazis.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:01 PM   #14
unschlagbar
Was zum Fick!

unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!unschlagbar is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,128,025,429, Level: 100 Points: 1,128,025,429, Level: 100 Points: 1,128,025,429, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Trump should get him convicted and locked up for half a century just for the giggles. Our extreme left would be foaming at the mouth and hopefully drop dead.