Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 07-18-2017, 02:25 AM   #31
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
where are the black immigrant gangs from, though? like where in africa are they/their parents coming from?
Mostly Afro-Carib originally. Their parents, probably grandparents now, were brought in post-war to rebuild the country(fit working-age males were, for obvious reasons, in short supply) In the 90's there was a further influx of Africans from the Commonwealth countries(mostly S.Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria +Kenya). The 2000's has mostly been Somalia and, what is now, South Sudan.

They're not really 'racial gangs' either Slacks, they're more gangs based on locality. 'Racial gangs' don't really exist here anywhere near to the same extent as they do in the US. You join the gang from your local area. They're also nowhere near as organised or as structured as US gangs are. If you move house from area 'a' to area 'b' then you'll just end up hanging around with whoever lives there. No loyalty whatsoever to your area 'a' gang other than maybe going over every few weeks for a smoke.

"Gangs" probably makes it all sound a bit organised to your American head Slacks(Crips, Bloods, etc), they're mostly just crowds of young males that live in the same area getting up to no good.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:41 AM   #32
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

next time i visit Manchester i'll be wearing this hat . . .

images.jpg
Old 07-18-2017, 04:27 AM   #33
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
Mostly Afro-Carib originally. Their parents, probably grandparents now, were brought in post-war to rebuild the country(fit working-age males were, for obvious reasons, in short supply) In the 90's there was a further influx of Africans from the Commonwealth countries(mostly S.Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria +Kenya). The 2000's has mostly been Somalia and, what is now, South Sudan.

They're not really 'racial gangs' either Slacks, they're more gangs based on locality. 'Racial gangs' don't really exist here anywhere near to the same extent as they do in the US. You join the gang from your local area. They're also nowhere near as organised or as structured as US gangs are. If you move house from area 'a' to area 'b' then you'll just end up hanging around with whoever lives there. No loyalty whatsoever to your area 'a' gang other than maybe going over every few weeks for a smoke.

"Gangs" probably makes it all sound a bit organised to your American head Slacks(Crips, Bloods, etc), they're mostly just crowds of young males that live in the same area getting up to no good.
They're not so much organized in the US anymore, either, from what I understand BUT that's not what I was getting at - South Sudan and Somalia, both predominantly Muslim countries. Just sayin. Are they the "black gangs" responsible for a good chunk of the attacks?

Last edited by slacker-; 07-18-2017 at 04:29 AM.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 05:26 AM   #34
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
They're not so much organized in the US anymore, either, from what I understand BUT that's not what I was getting at - South Sudan and Somalia, both predominantly Muslim countries. Just sayin. Are they the "black gangs" responsible for a good chunk of the attacks?
South Sudan is Christian slacks, that's kind of why they split off from main Sudan. The old Sudan declared itself as a hardcore Islamic republic years ago, much to the consternation of the mostly Christian South. Since then S. Sudan has declared independence and has been in an internal state of civil war for what tribe/clan is the government. It also happens that S. Sudan is sitting on a shitload of oil.....whooda guessed it eh? To complicate matters Islamic North Sudan has control of the pipelines taking landlocked South Sudans oil to the Red Sea.

But, as is the usual in that neck of the woods, if you look closely enough most of these problems are occurring because of the good ol' British Empires 'back of fag packet' decisions on national borders.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:30 AM   #35
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
South Sudan is Christian slacks, that's kind of why they split off from main Sudan. The old Sudan declared itself as a hardcore Islamic republic years ago, much to the consternation of the mostly Christian South. Since then S. Sudan has declared independence and has been in an internal state of civil war for what tribe/clan is the government. It also happens that S. Sudan is sitting on a shitload of oil.....whooda guessed it eh? To complicate matters Islamic North Sudan has control of the pipelines taking landlocked South Sudans oil to the Red Sea.

But, as is the usual in that neck of the woods, if you look closely enough most of these problems are occurring because of the good ol' British Empires 'back of fag packet' decisions on national borders.
Fair enough, I didn't know that about South Sudan. I stand corrected.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote