Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2016, 09:30 AM   #11
beuwolf88
LiveLeaker
 
beuwolf88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,029
beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%
Default

Many of the Iraqi Troops are Shiite militias wearing Iraqi uniforms in this battle.

Australia just does a small bit. Helping Iranian backed troops bring the war to ISIS. Working with Hezbollah.

But this isn't the narrative.

No doubt they are doing a professional job and that's why more than a few are doing merc work now.
----------
American commanders have been hailing the advance of the retrained Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) on Ramadi, the key city where they were easily routed some 18 months ago by marauding fighters of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS).

But what they aren’t saying—and are loath to concede, according to well-informed military sources in Washington—is that the security forces of the Iran-backed regime in Baghdad largely consist of Shiite fighters in league with murderous militias that have slaughtered innocent Sunnis after ousting ISIS militants from Tikrit and other battlegrounds in the past year. Ramadi is the capital of the Sunni-dominated Anbar province, and the Shiites are ready to pounce.

“We are not calling a spade a spade,” says Derek Harvey, a retired U.S. Army intelligence colonel who’s been dealing with Iraq for over 25 years, including as intelligence adviser to both General David Petraeus, the U.S.-led coalition forces commander in Baghdad during 2007 and 2008, and his successor, General Charles Jacoby.

“My sources on the ground say they [Shiite militias and sectarian fighters] are very much involved” in the offensive at Ramadi. "Some say they are not involved, because they are wearing MOI [Ministry of Interior] uniforms with MOI patches.”

But their vehicles, Harvey adds, fly Shiite militia banners, “and the people who are commanding them are still Shiite militia leaders.”

“Just because you put on a different uniform doesn’t mean you aren’t who you are, who their group identity is and who they’re committed to,” he says.


The Iraqi Embassy in Washington did not respond to a request for comment in time for publication, and the Obama administration denies any suggestion that Shiite militias are playing an important role in the Ramadi offensive. But the grumbling about an alleged presence of Shiite militias at Ramadi has grown louder in recent days.

Another retired U.S. Army intelligence officer, Michael Pregent, who became an expert on Shiite militias while imbedded as an adviser with the Iraqi army in 2005 and 2006, has been posting acidic comments and photos on Twitter of Shiite militia leaders who he says are in Ramadi. One purports to show “Iran-backed militia Saraya al-Jihad using crude artillery pieces launching unguided bombs on Ramadi” to carry out the “indiscriminate targeting of” civilians. Paired with it is a picture of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, a U.S.-designated terrorist, the leader of the Shiite group Kataib Hezbollah and a close confidant of General Qasem Soleimani, commander of Iran’s elite Quds force.

The U.S. defense and state departments, Pregent says, “are doing everything they can to deny they are there,” he says. “They are there. They are also in Fallujah, Taqaddum, Karmah, Baghdad, everywhere.... But they [U.S. commanders] have to say they are not in Ramadi, because it would show that the Iraqi military cannot do it by themselves.”

http://www.newsweek.com/ramadi-mosul...-forces-407085
__________________
Democracy is the political equivalent of Dark Matter.
They say it exists, but no one has ever seen it.

Last edited by beuwolf88; 01-05-2016 at 09:38 AM.
beuwolf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:08 AM   #12
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,410
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beuwolf88 View Post
Many of the Iraqi Troops are Shiite militias wearing Iraqi uniforms in this battle.

Australia just does a small bit. Helping Iranian backed troops bring the war to ISIS. Working with Hezbollah.

But this isn't the narrative.

No doubt they are doing a professional job and that's why more than a few are doing merc work now.
----------
American commanders have been hailing the advance of the retrained Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) on Ramadi, the key city where they were easily routed some 18 months ago by marauding fighters of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS).

But what they aren’t saying—and are loath to concede, according to well-informed military sources in Washington—is that the security forces of the Iran-backed regime in Baghdad largely consist of Shiite fighters in league with murderous militias that have slaughtered innocent Sunnis after ousting ISIS militants from Tikrit and other battlegrounds in the past year. Ramadi is the capital of the Sunni-dominated Anbar province, and the Shiites are ready to pounce.

“We are not calling a spade a spade,” says Derek Harvey, a retired U.S. Army intelligence colonel who’s been dealing with Iraq for over 25 years, including as intelligence adviser to both General David Petraeus, the U.S.-led coalition forces commander in Baghdad during 2007 and 2008, and his successor, General Charles Jacoby.

“My sources on the ground say they [Shiite militias and sectarian fighters] are very much involved” in the offensive at Ramadi. "Some say they are not involved, because they are wearing MOI [Ministry of Interior] uniforms with MOI patches.”

But their vehicles, Harvey adds, fly Shiite militia banners, “and the people who are commanding them are still Shiite militia leaders.”

“Just because you put on a different uniform doesn’t mean you aren’t who you are, who their group identity is and who they’re committed to,” he says.


The Iraqi Embassy in Washington did not respond to a request for comment in time for publication, and the Obama administration denies any suggestion that Shiite militias are playing an important role in the Ramadi offensive. But the grumbling about an alleged presence of Shiite militias at Ramadi has grown louder in recent days.

Another retired U.S. Army intelligence officer, Michael Pregent, who became an expert on Shiite militias while imbedded as an adviser with the Iraqi army in 2005 and 2006, has been posting acidic comments and photos on Twitter of Shiite militia leaders who he says are in Ramadi. One purports to show “Iran-backed militia Saraya al-Jihad using crude artillery pieces launching unguided bombs on Ramadi” to carry out the “indiscriminate targeting of” civilians. Paired with it is a picture of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, a U.S.-designated terrorist, the leader of the Shiite group Kataib Hezbollah and a close confidant of General Qasem Soleimani, commander of Iran’s elite Quds force.

The U.S. defense and state departments, Pregent sith a allujah, Taqaddum, Karmah, Baghdad, everywhere.... But they [U.S. commanders] have to say they are not in Ramadi, because it would show that the Iraqi military cannot do it by themselves.”

http://www.newsweek.com/ramadi-mosul...-forces-407085
agree with a lot of this. It was/is becoming Sunnah vs Shiite, basically illegal Iranian backed militias fighting ISIS, only to make things worse, Jihad vs Jihad basically. The U.S made sure to break up the former Iraqi army so basically there isn't one, to make Iraq weak, now they face the consequences, as retarded as Bremner was. A lot of the government were/are corrupt(backed by Iran). I've given up, hopefully soon the people will have enough of all this bullshit and get themselves in order. Thing is Iraq has oil etc, so has a lot of proxy wars, countries wanting an ally etc etc while normal people looking to get out. Who knows, might take 5 years to fix, might take a century. Either way I wish other countries kept the fuck out, western and neighboring countries but that won't happen, just look at Syria, whole world is a joke.
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:10 AM   #13
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,410
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Isis, Al Qaeda all these bs groups were created and some supported because of western intervention in the Middle East. Seems they will never fucking learn their lesson, either that or it was all planned. Who fucking knows.
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:22 AM   #14
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,410
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryowen View Post
Stay safe, well done, I just can't justify even a drop of blood being lost by us or our allies, let the rag heads fight it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Still, the US is by far the largest contributor to the air strikes:

Attachment 141380
Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Right on. The only way to defeat this group is to take it city by city. About time the Iraqi Army secured a major victory. They needed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Dunno, but most precision strikes still need a Man on the ground with a Laser, drone or not, and all our SF's are doing that.

the retards I mentioned in the previous post
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:21 PM   #15
gerryowen
Syriasly?
 
gerryowen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: US
Posts: 16,216
gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
the retards I mentioned in the previous post
Fuck you and fuck mohammed, as if you have the faintest clue. As a jail house moojee you think you' ever be allowed in mecca? hahahahahaha
__________________
"Steady Lieutenant, they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist......" General John Sedgwick
gerryowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:21 PM   #16
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!
 
seanjo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 43,964
seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
the retards I mentioned in the previous post
So you follow a sky god who's prophet was a paedophile...and you call us retards?
__________________
The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the beginning of wisdom, is ‘I do not know’.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:11 AM   #17
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,410
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryowen View Post
Fuck you and fuck mohammed, as if you have the faintest clue. As a jail house moojee you think you' ever be allowed in mecca? hahahahahaha
if nobodys knows, this is the trump of liveleak,even worse, i.q of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
So you follow a sky god who's prophet was a paedophile...and you call us retards?
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:14 AM   #18
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,410
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
So you follow a sky god who's prophet was a paedophile...and you call us retards?
I dare u to quote any of my single of my quotes, I've completed a Bh and Masters degree. This is why I declare this forum as full of retards, I've completed 2 higher degrees, but all I see is hibilly cunts. I still wonder why I post on this forum 99% full of retards
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:16 AM   #19
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,410
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

retards all of the time . Follow god? Like Bush declared live on tv that God told him to Bomb Iraq? Most of u are brain dead. Should be shot since u were born fucking retards
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:18 AM   #20
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,410
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
So you follow a sky god who's prophet was a paedophile...and you call us retards?
Live on tv Bush said in a dream god told him to bomb Iraq,ignoring this, I remember u as being as a Zionist u cunt, will u deny that?
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.