Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Political thought / philosophy

Old 06-27-2017, 06:48 PM   #11
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Single Payer government controlled healthcare from D.C. is the most inefficient way to actually make healthcare available and the absolute best way to politicize healthcare and corrupt the entire industry into nothing but a crony capitalist relationship to D.C. deep state.

It does not make sense to have 340 million in one plan all administered by D.C.
Spoken like one who does not recognize that what you have now is from the medical lobby groups who have bribed their way into laws that profit them and not the people.

That is your crony capitalism already at work.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:51 PM   #12
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
The OP is a false premise, that the 6% increase in GDP will translate into viable funding of a nationalized health care system; while ignoring the negatives about the national and governmental debt, inefficiency and corruption, and inflation.

And his source is a good example of why health care shouldn't be nationalized - PBS. Funded by the states and Federal government, it is constantly appealing for tax-free contributions to make up differences, bad book keeping, and rising costs.

Hell, just look at the VA, to see how our government would run our health care system.
That should be enough right there to scare off any and everybody from nationalized health care!
The 6% is not to fund health care. It is the savings when you compare the costs.

You might say that it is the extra cash you pay in taxes that go directly into the bribes that lobbyists give your politicians so that they can maintain the squeeze to the public.

Regards
DL
Old 06-28-2017, 02:25 AM   #13
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
The 6% is not to fund health care. It is the savings when you compare the costs.

You might say that it is the extra cash you pay in taxes that go directly into the bribes that lobbyists give your politicians so that they can maintain the squeeze to the public.

Regards
DL
Sorry, Iam, after watching that report several times, that had no real economic foundation, your OP is a false premise. The so called savings aren't savings, but amortized debt over the life of the patient, while neglecting the full impact and growth of cost and loss I mentioned.

It all looks really good on paper, or video as the case may be, but it's not based in reality.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:45 AM   #14
twright55
Monster

twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Nationalized Healthcare COULD be an economic boon...or it could be a drag.
It all depends on how generously (or not) it is rationed.
Because make NO mistake about it...true universal healthcare is ONLY accomplished thru rationing. That;s the only way it works. Period.

But you CAN have a strictly rationed (i.e. barely adequate) universal healthcare AND a private one that exist side by side. A system like that COULD work and could be the best of both words.

Unfortunately, politicians in this country have absolutely no self control and universal healthcare would be too generous, and thus too costly. There would be no boon to the GDP.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:42 AM   #15
pulpist
nope!

pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
Its simple, the countries touting their so called better system depend on the money they receive from the US and other countries they're leeching to run it.
Take that away and watch the fun as they throw the media at us breaking some agreement they made.
Ah yes .. let the butt hurt flow.
It just may be covered.
LMFAO, What a load of fucking bollocks.

Australia doesn't take any money from the US to subsidise our Medicare scheme.

Fucking typical, 'the sun shines out of americas arse or it don't shine at all' attitude

Fuck america

“When you’re running down the street on fire, people get out of your way!”...Richard Pryor

There are men running governments who shouldn't be allowed to play with matches...Will Rogers
pulpist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:52 AM   #16
Private-Parts
Madoodooniniwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulpist View Post
LMFAO, What a load of fucking bollocks.

Australia doesn't take any money from the US to subsidise our Medicare scheme.

Fucking typical, 'the sun shines out of americas arse or it don't shine at all' attitude

Fuck america
Fuck yeah!

AmEx.jpg

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 02:19 PM   #17
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Sorry, Iam, after watching that report several times, that had no real economic foundation, your OP is a false premise. The so called savings aren't savings, but amortized debt over the life of the patient, while neglecting the full impact and growth of cost and loss I mentioned.

It all looks really good on paper, or video as the case may be, but it's not based in reality.
My wallet says otherwise. But hey, if you like a system that will bankrupt you if you get sick, them ignore the better systems.

Regards
DL
Old 06-28-2017, 02:21 PM   #18
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
Nationalized Healthcare COULD be an economic boon...or it could be a drag.
It all depends on how generously (or not) it is rationed.
Because make NO mistake about it...true universal healthcare is ONLY accomplished thru rationing. That;s the only way it works. Period.

But you CAN have a strictly rationed (i.e. barely adequate) universal healthcare AND a private one that exist side by side. A system like that COULD work and could be the best of both words.

Unfortunately, politicians in this country have absolutely no self control and universal healthcare would be too generous, and thus too costly. There would be no boon to the GDP.
True to a point. It may not work at all in the U.S., given the level of corruption in your system.

If it did your though, then your boon would be there.

Regards
DL
Old 06-29-2017, 05:52 AM   #19
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
True to a point. It may not work at all in the U.S., given the level of corruption in your system.

If it did your though, then your boon would be there.

Regards
DL
You have just touch upon the most telling flaw of all universal health care systems.
How the collective imposes a false process upon human evolution.

IaM, you are driving over-population to extinction levels.
Justifying your own largest, for our extinction.

Death is for all, no matter the age.
Don't make us pay for your own struggle against it.

Last edited by BurntBulb; 06-29-2017 at 06:02 AM.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:50 PM   #20
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
You have just touch upon the most telling flaw of all universal health care systems.
How the collective imposes a false process upon human evolution.

IaM, you are driving over-population to extinction levels.
Justifying your own largest, for our extinction.

Death is for all, no matter the age.
Don't make us pay for your own struggle against it.
Poor puppy has to contribute to the whole of society. Boo hoo.

I see that doing unto others is something you do not do.

Let them eat cake.

Regards
DL