Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 07-02-2017, 02:08 PM   #31
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Agreed that the 'gun free zone' is an irrelevance at best. It deters nothing, but in some cases may assure the calculating individual that they will likely be the only one with a gun. This guy obviously picked the place for other reasons than that it was a 'gun free zone'. Designating any place as such is a complete waste of time.

If 'the world puts its foot up your a**', for their own clarity an intelligent person ought to objectively evaluate whether it's an injustice or valid. Then, from a purely practical standpoint, a person has a choice to make about where to go from there. Going out in a blaze of murderous retribution is not only an admission that the condemnation you received was probably valid, but also a choice to move into oblivion. Better to either accept that you've been an asshole and move on with a corrected attitude (if they were correct about your conduct), or show them your back and move on to better places if they were wrong. What this guy did was an example of raging impotence.

I wonder what personality disorder this guy suffered from. Was he touched with Asperger's (failure to recognize and understand that these women didn't appreciate his 'advances')? Was he just an asshole with a titannic arrogance? Did he use steroids? Wonder whether he was married, divorced, or whether he ever had a constructive relationship with a woman.

RIP to the victims.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 07-02-2017 at 02:22 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:20 PM   #32
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
It's not so much over a year of planning to psych themselves up as much as it becomes an obsession they fantasize about. They blame all their problems on specific other people, places or institutions. Their rage and anger builds and they sincerely believe that their shooting will bring their grievances to light and cause other people to side with them. They think they are "fighting back"
Ya, that's what I meant by "psych themselves up" like I imagine it would take a while of fantasizing and gradually thinking about it more and more for someone to decide to actually go through with it. I can't imagine people just wake up one day and decide that this is how they're gonna settle the score with people/places they believe have wronged them.

You know what's scary? Is right now, as we speak, there's someone plotting a mass shooting that hasn't happened yet. There's probably a few disgruntled people in America thinking about such things, actually, at any given moment, but of course, not all of them end up going through with it. I wonder how many of them do go through with it.

A few years ago, someone told me he used to have a plan like this. I believe him, too, he had a lot of anger and resentment over things that had happened to him, which he blamed on certain people and organizations...

I asked him why he didn't end up doing it and he said, in so many words, that he "chickened out," (those were his words, not mine), got cold feet and then kinda came to his senses and backed out, so he had no choice but to give the world another try.

Ever since then, I've wondered how many people think about things like that but don't end up going through with it vs. the people who actually end up going through with it.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:33 PM   #33
kasheku
LiveLeaker

kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

There has been seeral times in my life where I suppressed the need to plant a fist to someones face, but only twice in my civilian life have I ever been in a position where deadly force was required. One out of the two resulted in devastating loss. But, you try to rob my shop and you get whats coming.

For the whole safe space argument, thats bullshit on both ends. We live in a country where every living soul has the same freedoms concerning carrying weapons. Its the same country where everyone is afforded the same opportunities pertaining to schooling, training, and career orientation.

It breaks down to who are the willing to take adavantage of those opportunities versus those who are willing to do nothing and get paid for it.

This guy was broken down, and that is a societal fungus that is present in most workplaces these days. The herd groups against the weak. The weak bring a shotgun and even things out.

Maybe the herd needs to think of their actions for once instead of acting like the helpless victims.

Fucking humanity as a whole is a shit stain on this planet. In china they are having a festival that boils dogs alive for their meat. In india they treat cows like princes and princesses. In america we eat hamburgers like theres no tomorrow.

Fuck you humans
kasheku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:53 PM   #34
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

So you've killed someone. Figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasheku View Post
There has been seeral times in my life where I suppressed the need to plant a fist to someones face, but only twice in my civilian life have I ever been in a position where deadly force was required. One out of the two resulted in devastating loss. But, you try to rob my shop and you get whats coming.

For the whole safe space argument, thats bullshit on both ends. We live in a country where every living soul has the same freedoms concerning carrying weapons. Its the same country where everyone is afforded the same opportunities pertaining to schooling, training, and career orientation.

It breaks down to who are the willing to take adavantage of those opportunities versus those who are willing to do nothing and get paid for it.

This guy was broken down, and that is a societal fungus that is present in most workplaces these days. The herd groups against the weak. The weak bring a shotgun and even things out.

Maybe the herd needs to think of their actions for once instead of acting like the helpless victims.

Fucking humanity as a whole is a shit stain on this planet. In china they are having a festival that boils dogs alive for their meat. In india they treat cows like princes and princesses. In america we eat hamburgers like theres no tomorrow.

Fuck you humans
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:59 AM   #35
Smudgen
HORRY SHRIT
Hexxagon Champion

Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!Smudgen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,515,733, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,515,733, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,515,733, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

There it is.

Smudgen is offline   Reply With Quote