Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 07-21-2017, 11:53 PM   #1
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default NY Times reporter accuses white women of racism on city sidewalks

his racism is breathtaking . . . I walk through the most densely populated parts of Manhattan everyday and this guy's argument is so moronic and untrue that it just shows you the level of low intelligence and anti-white racism that permeates the NYT and NYC.

I wouldn't use the NYT paper to line my birdcage . . .

Quote:
The New York Times is facing blowback on social media after publishing an essay by an African-American reporter who accused white women of racism for not ceding space on city sidewalks to black men.

In a Wednesday essay titled "Was That Racist," reporter Greg Howard singled out white women for forcing him "off the sidewalk completely" when walking toward him, not allowing a straight path.

"In seven years of living and walking here, I’ve found that most people walk courteously — but that white women, at least when I’m in their path, do not," Howard writes.

"Sometimes they’re buried in their phones. Other times, they’re in pairs and groups, and in conversation. But often, they’re looking ahead, through me, if not quite at me," he continues.

"When white women are in my path, they almost always continue straight, forcing me to one side without changing their course. This happens several times a day; and a couple of times a week, white women force me off the sidewalk completely. In these instances, when I’m standing in the street or in the dirt as a white woman strides past, broad-shouldered and blissful, I turn furious," Howard said.

"After these encounters, I’m always left with questions. Why only and specifically white women? Do they refuse to acknowledge me because they’ve been taught that they should fear black men, and that any acknowledgment of black men can invite danger? Do they refuse to acknowledge me because to alter their route would be to show their fear?

Do they not see me? Can they not see me?" he asks later in the essay.
The criticism on social media for the piece, primarily from conservatives, was swift.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34...city-sidewalks

the original article - under the Title "Power Play"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/u...at-racist.html
"Let the criminals out. Let illegals in. Let boys in the girls bathrooms. Condemn police officers. Persecute Christians. Don't care about the veterans. Pervert the children. Kill the unborn. Stomp on and burn the American flag. Accept barbarity in the name of Islam. Protect the Sanctuary cities. Cuddle the lazy. Encourage hate crimes. Destroy properties. That's the liberal way!"
syszero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:58 PM   #2
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91

the comments in the comment section are amusing . . .

funny1.jpg

funny2.jpg
"Let the criminals out. Let illegals in. Let boys in the girls bathrooms. Condemn police officers. Persecute Christians. Don't care about the veterans. Pervert the children. Kill the unborn. Stomp on and burn the American flag. Accept barbarity in the name of Islam. Protect the Sanctuary cities. Cuddle the lazy. Encourage hate crimes. Destroy properties. That's the liberal way!"
Old 07-22-2017, 12:00 AM   #3
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Surely a gentleman should step aside to allow a woman to pass,
Well thats if he was brought up in a fit and proper manner,
Or is it just me still living in the 1900's
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:03 AM   #4
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Asian women are better than those nasty white women anyway, Im on this guys side, fuck dem white hoes.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:30 AM   #5
syszero
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
i do the same . . . i even hold doors open for triggered women . .
Old 07-22-2017, 01:36 AM   #6
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

If this is the most pressing problem in this man's life, he's living a privileged existence. Srsly, the NYT wasted it's time giving this man some credence? Then again, it's just a fake news liberal rag at this point.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:52 AM   #7
syszero
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
If this is the most pressing problem in this man's life, he's living a privileged existence. Srsly, the NYT wasted it's time giving this man some credence? Then again, it's just a fake news liberal rag at this point.
slow news day . . .
Old 07-26-2017, 06:40 PM   #8
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

In all the big cities I've ever been to, or crowded places such as Disneyland. NOBODY gets out of my fucking way, in fact they seem to not give a shit about anyone except themselves.

If writing gripes about shit that bugs me is a job sign me up, my first article will be about how the sun visors on cars never seem to be long enough to block the sun on the side window. There is always a gap just big enough that the sun finds it's way right into my eyes. Fucking pisses me off. Hey assholes make a smaller window or a bigger visor, figure the shit out the sun is going to be around a bit longer and I think it will continue being bright as fuck.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.” ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:36 AM   #9
MaDKroniK
LiveLeaker

MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 637,275,073, Level: 100 Points: 637,275,073, Level: 100 Points: 637,275,073, Level: 100
Activity: 40%
Activity: 40% Activity: 40% Activity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
I do it when the sidewalk is crowded. Women, families, and old people. It's just the assholes who weren't raised right that won't do it while bitching and moaning about it.
MaDKroniK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:22 AM   #10
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Upity------