Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 08-12-2017, 12:30 AM   #11
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
I know, we'll soon be catching up with America's mass slaughters....only we had to let a bunch of barbarians in to do it. You just breed them naturally! How many this have you had this month? 9 dead and 61 injured and we're only at the 11th. This is looking like a good month too!
Quote:
Scotland is the assault capital of the world according to UN stats on violent crime

The shocking data shows that we are more likely to be the victims of a physical attack than any other country.

Scotland fared worse than notorious crime hotspots such as Mexico, Colombia and El Salvador.

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes report claimed Scotland is the world leading location for attacks resulting in “serious bodily injury”.
Source
Glass house much?
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:17 AM   #12
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Glass house much?
Yep, probably about right. We just tend to give arseholes a kick in the nuts instead of going postal with an AR-15. Although it's also to do with the way statistics are compiled. A 'crime against the person' is counted as assault here. A catp includes relatively minor stuff like bag snatching/pick-pocketing(it's as opposed to a 'crime against property' like housebreaking/car theft). Whereas in the US you can rape someone and it doesn't even count as a violent crime.

Apart from that, if all things were equal, there's a significant difference between two idiots having a dust up in a pub carpark adding 2X to the violent crime statistics and someone going mental and shooting a bunch of folk in the face because their a bit annoyed.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:50 AM   #13
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Whereas in the US you can rape someone and it doesn't even count as a violent crime.
I thought you were smarter than this, don't become like inevitable with the bullshit

Quote:
Apart from that, if all things were equal, there's a significant difference between two idiots having a dust up in a pub carpark adding 2X to the violent crime statistics and someone going mental and shooting a bunch of folk in the face because their a bit annoyed.
Or the Scots are to pussified to pull a trigger and/or your masters think your too ignorant to be able to own a firearm because you'll shot each other over anything.
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:14 AM   #14
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
I thought you were smarter than this, don't become like inevitable with the bullshit

Or the Scots are to pussified to pull a trigger and/or your masters think your too ignorant to be able to own a firearm because you'll shot each other over anything.
Forgive me, I don't know how to separate the above. But I'll deal with them;

Of course the Scots make a sport out of a 'punch up in a pub car park'. We're kinda Irish in that way. Most of my best friends I've went toe-to-toe with, in fact, every single one of my long-term friends at some point I've had a punch up with.

Butcha know something, these are the same friends that I would shrug my shoulders and drop everything to go and help . These are the same boys, after 20yrs, I would open my front door to without any doubts.

No matter where my life takes me, those 'punch up in the pub car park' are my loyal friends.

"We shall fight them on Argyle street, we shall fight them on high street, we shall fight them on Sauchiehall street, We shall never surrender"
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM   #15
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Forgive me, I don't know how to separate the above. But I'll deal with them;

Of course the Scots make a sport out of a 'punch up in a pub car park'. We're kinda Irish in that way. Most of my best friends I've went toe-to-toe with, in fact, every single one of my long-term friends at some point I've had a punch up with.

Butcha know something, these are the same friends that I would shrug my shoulders and drop everything to go and help . These are the same boys, after 20yrs, I would open my front door to without any doubts.

No matter where my life takes me, those 'punch up in the pub car park' are my loyal friends.

"We shall fight them on Argyle street, we shall fight them on high street, we shall fight them on Sauchiehall street, We shall never surrender"
This

but as for too pussyfied to pull a trigger - what the fuck are you talking about?

We dont have guns - dont need them - the army does and many Scots in the army - as for your average person a swift punch or a kick and its all over - no need to shoot someone.

Using a gun is the pussy way out. Be a man and fight proper