Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 01-13-2008, 12:26 AM   #21
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

"we are winning the war on terror" - yes by proving that your country is the biggest one of them all!
USroguestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #22
playbynight
LiveLeaker

playbynight is in the balanceplaybynight is in the balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalThinker View Post
Hey look what I found

HAHA ... that guy needs a slot on prime time ..
un scripted ... " We are pounding them "
" we are always pounding them "

I can think of several things he is possible pounding
and none of them even remotely resembles an American G.I.
cept maybe his lovely wife.
playbynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #23
Bannister46

Cool Ied

I'v seen plenty IED Videos which look more like americans getting shredded or barbacued than Pounded.
And that was after Baghdad Bob retiered.
What is taking the Americans so long? 5000 dead enders holding 130k troops down for over 4 years?
We shoudl hire those guys and fire the taxpayer funds wasting US military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbynight View Post
HAHA ... that guy needs a slot on prime time ..
un scripted ... " We are pounding them "
" we are always pounding them "

I can think of several things he is possible pounding
and none of them even remotely resembles an American G.I.
cept maybe his lovely wife.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #24
afreegreek
Banned

afreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannister46 View Post
I'v seen plenty IED Videos which look more like americans getting shredded or barbacued than Pounded.
And that was after Baghdad Bob retiered.
What is taking the Americans so long? 5000 dead enders holding 130k troops down for over 4 years?
We shoudl hire those guys and fire the taxpayer funds wasting US military.
maybe we should take the muzzle and the leash off of our troops and see what happens. I suppose you'd complain about the new "Scorched Earth" policy too though.
afreegreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:25 AM   #25
Bannister46

Cool Complain?

About Victory?
Not me.. I complain about Not listening to Shinseki and others who said we only had 25% of what we needed to suceed in Iraq

Bush Has said many times he woudl do whatever the Generals asked, If they arent asking for what it takes lets change generals.. Again.

At this point I think we are in the third or fourth generation of leaders in Iraq and still no victory...

How much more freedom do you thing we need to get er done?

Some including me think you really cant win a conflict where 70% of the Occupied folks think Killing your troops is a good thing. So far i have been correct, and cant waitto be proved wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreegreek View Post
maybe we should take the muzzle and the leash off of our troops and see what happens. I suppose you'd complain about the new "Scorched Earth" policy too though.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #26
afreegreek
Banned

afreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannister46 View Post
About Victory?
Not me.. I complain about Not listening to Shinseki and others who said we only had 25% of what we needed to suceed in Iraq

Bush Has said many times he woudl do whatever the Generals asked, If they arent asking for what it takes lets change generals.. Again.

At this point I think we are in the third or fourth generation of leaders in Iraq and still no victory...

How much more freedom do you thing we need to get er done?

Some including me think you really cant win a conflict where 70% of the Occupied folks think Killing your troops is a good thing. So far i have been correct, and cant waitto be proved wrong.
Iraq is in the middle east. middle eastern countries are basket cases. what do you expect? you really think they can put their differences behind them and move forward??
afreegreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #27
USroguestate
LiveLeaker

USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreegreek View Post
Iraq is in the middle east. middle eastern countries are basket cases. what do you expect? you really think they can put their differences behind them and move forward??
Lol and your American society should be held up as an example of perfection? - that's funny mate - don't here about many places in the world where crazy people take guns to school and axe their fellow students by the dozen! Maybe in other countries, but I am sure you have a military presence there
USroguestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:40 AM   #28
ubdumb
CHANGE the CHANGE

ubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Smile I always watched for him and made a Tape of him I have more.

" There are no American Infidels in Baghdad, Never"
" You can go and visit those places, nothing there, nothing at all, These are Iraqi checkpoints, Everything is okay."
Old 01-16-2008, 03:51 AM   #29
ubdumb
CHANGE the CHANGE

ubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Smile So this is where they get their Ideals---LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalThinker View Post
Hey look what I found
He sounds like the guys that post commnets on my videos.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #30
Necrophage

Bump?

Talk about non-sequitor...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Huh.JPG (97.6 KB, 15 views)