Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 12:26 AM   #21
USroguestate
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: IQ
Posts: 1,210
USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

"we are winning the war on terror" - yes by proving that your country is the biggest one of them all!
USroguestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #22
playbynight
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: CA Barrie
Posts: 81
playbynight is in the balanceplaybynight is in the balance
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalThinker View Post
Hey look what I found

HAHA ... that guy needs a slot on prime time ..
un scripted ... " We are pounding them "
" we are always pounding them "

I can think of several things he is possible pounding
and none of them even remotely resembles an American G.I.
cept maybe his lovely wife.
playbynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #23
Bannister46
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Cool Ied

I'v seen plenty IED Videos which look more like americans getting shredded or barbacued than Pounded.
And that was after Baghdad Bob retiered.
What is taking the Americans so long? 5000 dead enders holding 130k troops down for over 4 years?
We shoudl hire those guys and fire the taxpayer funds wasting US military.


Quote:
Originally Posted by playbynight View Post
HAHA ... that guy needs a slot on prime time ..
un scripted ... " We are pounding them "
" we are always pounding them "

I can think of several things he is possible pounding
and none of them even remotely resembles an American G.I.
cept maybe his lovely wife.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #24
afreegreek
Banned
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: CA Vancouver
Posts: 6,150
afreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannister46 View Post
I'v seen plenty IED Videos which look more like americans getting shredded or barbacued than Pounded.
And that was after Baghdad Bob retiered.
What is taking the Americans so long? 5000 dead enders holding 130k troops down for over 4 years?
We shoudl hire those guys and fire the taxpayer funds wasting US military.
maybe we should take the muzzle and the leash off of our troops and see what happens. I suppose you'd complain about the new "Scorched Earth" policy too though.
afreegreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:25 AM   #25
Bannister46
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Cool Complain?

About Victory?
Not me.. I complain about Not listening to Shinseki and others who said we only had 25% of what we needed to suceed in Iraq

Bush Has said many times he woudl do whatever the Generals asked, If they arent asking for what it takes lets change generals.. Again.

At this point I think we are in the third or fourth generation of leaders in Iraq and still no victory...

How much more freedom do you thing we need to get er done?

Some including me think you really cant win a conflict where 70% of the Occupied folks think Killing your troops is a good thing. So far i have been correct, and cant waitto be proved wrong.




Quote:
Originally Posted by afreegreek View Post
maybe we should take the muzzle and the leash off of our troops and see what happens. I suppose you'd complain about the new "Scorched Earth" policy too though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #26
afreegreek
Banned
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: CA Vancouver
Posts: 6,150
afreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerafreegreek is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannister46 View Post
About Victory?
Not me.. I complain about Not listening to Shinseki and others who said we only had 25% of what we needed to suceed in Iraq

Bush Has said many times he woudl do whatever the Generals asked, If they arent asking for what it takes lets change generals.. Again.

At this point I think we are in the third or fourth generation of leaders in Iraq and still no victory...

How much more freedom do you thing we need to get er done?

Some including me think you really cant win a conflict where 70% of the Occupied folks think Killing your troops is a good thing. So far i have been correct, and cant waitto be proved wrong.
Iraq is in the middle east. middle eastern countries are basket cases. what do you expect? you really think they can put their differences behind them and move forward??
afreegreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #27
USroguestate
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: IQ
Posts: 1,210
USroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addictionUSroguestate On the road to addiction
Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11 Points: 6,276, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreegreek View Post
Iraq is in the middle east. middle eastern countries are basket cases. what do you expect? you really think they can put their differences behind them and move forward??
Lol and your American society should be held up as an example of perfection? - that's funny mate - don't here about many places in the world where crazy people take guns to school and axe their fellow students by the dozen! Maybe in other countries, but I am sure you have a military presence there
USroguestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:40 AM   #28
ubdumb
CHANGE the CHANGE
 
ubdumb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 486
ubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 20,675, Level: 20
Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Smile I always watched for him and made a Tape of him I have more.

" There are no American Infidels in Baghdad, Never"
" You can go and visit those places, nothing there, nothing at all, These are Iraqi checkpoints, Everything is okay."
__________________
Homo Homini Lupus "Man Is A Wolf To Man" Plautus 184 B.C.
ubdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:51 AM   #29
ubdumb
CHANGE the CHANGE
 
ubdumb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 486
ubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeakerubdumb is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 20,675, Level: 20
Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20 Points: 20,675, Level: 20
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Smile So this is where they get their Ideals---LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalThinker View Post
Hey look what I found
He sounds like the guys that post commnets on my videos.
__________________
Homo Homini Lupus "Man Is A Wolf To Man" Plautus 184 B.C.
ubdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #30
Necrophage
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Bump?

Talk about non-sequitor...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Huh.JPG (97.6 KB, 15 views)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 AM.