Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 09-02-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
Default Blatant Abuse of police powers.

This may at first glance not seem political, but it most certainly is. Its our political structure that allows these folks to get away with this behavior again and again and again with little to no repercussions. Like this case. It never bothered this guy and his support for one second that they were attempting to force this nurse to break the law. They were actually offended that she called them on it and challenged him.. We have politicians from all parties that pass laws to protect these folks at all levels, local, regional, and federal. Politicians of all sorts are guilty of this now. Don't want to be seen as not supporting the police, no matter what they do,, almost. I support authorities as much as the most enthusiastic folks could ever do, but, not folks that openly and repeatedly break the law. Rant off///

I don't say this much, but this guy should be fired, as well as the backup officer that tried with all his might to support his asinine statements. Straight to flipping burgers, both of them. I also took note where he says, he has had problems with them on this many times in the past. Well you don't say? God forbid they follow the law. If this lady chooses, she will get rich from this sheot. This dpt is well known for sheot like this it seems.

She has said in a press conference that all she wants is for this dpt to implement REAL tangible changes to this kinda behavior, or she will be forced to sue. She wants it etched into stone so to speak.

First vid gets to the meaty parts pretty fast. The second one absolutely shows his character, and the fact that he had bullied his way through this unlawful process many times before. He admits that it had never gone this far and he had never come up against a person strong enough to resist him to the end. Basically he admitted that they broke the law and invaded folks rights at will, with no repercussions./ Shivers.

He wanted this guys blood to exhaust all means to cover another departments azz from any future suit from the trucker or his family or whomever if he died. He was injured by a suspect they were chasing at well over 125 mph.

~And The Beat Goes On~

Last edited by philomath; 09-02-2017 at 07:27 AM.
philomath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100

Oh, BTW. This effer did not of course get the draw.

~And The Beat Goes On~
Old 09-02-2017, 06:31 AM   #3
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

She has got those folks shaking in their boots atm it seems.

They are apologizing all over the place, of course trying to yet again cover their azzses from another suit. You go girl.

----------------------------------------

SALT LAKE CITY -- Alex Wubbels, the Utah nurse who was arrested for refusing an officer's demand to get a blood draw from an unconscious patient without a warrant, has responded to the apologies offered by Salt Lake City's Mayor and Chief of Police.

The apologies came in response to videos captured in July of this year that show a Salt Lake City Police officer dragging a screaming Wubbels toward a police car and arresting her.

The full video of the event as captured by one of the officer's body cameras can be viewed here.

The arrest came after Wubbels tried to explain to the officer that she could not allow a blood draw on a patient unless the patient is under arrest, gave consent or with a warrant from a judge.

The video was widely shared on social media after Wubbels and her attorney showed the footage in a press conference Thursday.

Wubbels released this statement Friday afternoon, saying she had received calls from both Mayor Jackie Biskupski and Chief of Police Mike Brown.

"This morning, I received a call from the Mayor of Salt Lake City and the Chief of Police. They both offered me personal apologies, which I felt were sincere. I have accepted those apologies, and I look forward to working with both of them to help promote further civil dialogue and education. The common goal of all public service professionals should be to provide the best care to our fellow citizens.

The outpouring of support has been beyond what I could have imagined. Since the incident, the City has taken this matter seriously, and I believe that positive change will occur."

http://fox13now.com/2017/09/01/utah-...ief-of-police/

~And The Beat Goes On~
Old 09-02-2017, 06:36 AM   #4
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Yes, seen it, let my displeasure be known.
Nice way to drag his police department through the mud./s
Old 09-02-2017, 06:47 AM   #5
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Can you imagine how frustrating it must be to be the police chief, having to manage the turmoil stirred up by your own man's stupidity? Just picture the Chief closing the door to his office, rubbing his temples as he sits in his chair, thinking: "We vet these motherf*ckers, we train these motherf*ckers, we publish copies of the law and all but demand that these motherf*ckers learn it.....and most of my people are great, just superb. And then there's always one motherf*cker who does something so outrageously stupid, so obviously wrong, that I just can't believe it. I wonder why am I the Chief, if this is where we end up. I swear I would shoot a few of these morons in front of everybody with my own service pistol if it would make it better but it won't. It won't. Nothing ever will. I'm just going to stay in here for another twenty minutes instead of throwing a chair down the hallway....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:49 AM   #6
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Can you imagine how frustrating it must be to be the police chief, having to manage the turmoil stirred up by your own man's stupidity? Just picture the Chief closing the door to his office, rubbing his temples as he sits in his chair, thinking: "We vet these motherf*ckers, we train these motherf*ckers, we publish copies of the law and all but demand that these motherf*ckers learn it.....and most of my people are great, just superb. And then there's always one motherf*cker who does something so outrageously stupid, so obviously wrong, that I just can't believe it. I wonder why am I the Chief, if this is where we end up. I swear I would shoot a few of these morons in front of everybody with my own service pistol if it would make it better but it won't. It won't. Nothing ever will. I'm just going to stay in here for another twenty minutes instead of throwing a chair down the hallway....
I tell you something, Sir. That was what I call. WELL SAID. I sure bet some of his superiors at some level said that exact thing.

~And The Beat Goes On~
Old 09-02-2017, 06:53 AM   #7
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

I also noticed that as soon as he raged at her and drug her outside, the other cop in black poked him in the side and right arm repeatedly saying, ur on camera, ur on camera, again and again in an attempt to make sure his rage did not get completely out of hand and be filmed.

~And The Beat Goes On~
Old 09-02-2017, 07:15 AM   #8
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Earth™, shit getting ruined by the few, for the many, since time immemorial.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:16 AM   #9
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Earth™, shit getting ruined by the few, for the many, since time immemorial.
yep the poor innocent masses of sheep.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 08:12 AM   #10
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

i am the law - it appears not you twat