Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 03-16-2018, 06:14 PM   #21
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
I do agree with you on most of that but the "secular" part.
Christianity is inherently egalitarian and anti-intellectual.
It is anti-evolutionary and pro-dysgenic and is primitive.

A true Cosmotheism is superior to it in very many ways.
oh for Pete's sake, you're a stringer together of words with no substance.

There's a heckuvalot of good in Christianity, in it's actual moral teachings, the same as there is in Judaism.

But since you can't Judaism so much, let pull a fast one on you and tell you why Judaism is better than the Christianity of your secular parents that resulted in a "cosmotheist" malignant narcissist like yourself.

Judaism believes that educating a child is as important as giving a child food and shelter. yep, they believe that. Show me a demographic of Christians who ever revere education to that degree.

Secondly, Judaism has all these sets of laws..Mosaic and some others....and guess what.....to be an observant Jew, you have to follow the laws to the letter or have a good reason not to. So Jews spend a lot of time arguing the ins and outs of religious laws and practices. Show me a Christian church that trains their kids to be lawyers like that!!!

Also, Christians have this weird idea that poverty equals virtue and wealth is evil. Eye of the needle, a camel and the widow's mite stuff. So what do Christians do? They ignore the reality of how economics work and pretend resources are unlimited until some nice environmental wackos comes along and tells them the sky is falling, they they go around do all sorts of meaningless rituals pretending they're making a difference and holding the sky up.

So ya wanna know why Jews succeed disproportionately? They raise lawyers and we raise numbskulls that thinks the most crucial thing to human existence is what they feel in their heart.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:15 PM   #22
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100

Oh and Paul, don't try to be a wordsmith please. You're embarrassing your third grade teacher. Try poetry instead.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #23
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Heck, in the 60's, liberal minded good Christian parents had their kids go out trick treating for donation for UNICEF when it was headed up by a pedophile running kiddie exploiting ring.

In the 80's, white suburban parents thought the best thing to do to teach their kids was haul them into an inner city shelter and have them serve a hot meal to a bunch of crack addicts and degenerates. Instead of pointing out that the mentally ill should probably be in institutions, the parents told their darling kids that we need more affordable housing and eventually that feel good bull shit mushroomed into a housing bubble that burst in 2007 and gave us ten years of a crappy no-jobs economy.

Really, you want to blame the Jews because a disproportionate number of them are Marxist commie lefty nuts...well yes, but most of them aren't.

But Christians are the majority and it's largely Christians that taught inane ideas to their kids and then denounced any critical thinking of those delightfully insipid proverbs as "mean".
I put the blame where it properly belongs.
The actual "leaders" of almost all such degenerate ideologies have been them.
See:
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
Yes, that "majority" have been their most useful idiots without which the disease of the Western Man's and Women's "fashion for genocide" both would have and could have been all prevented.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-16-2018 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Added pdf to "The Culture of Critique".
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:50 PM   #24
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
I put the blame where it properly belongs.
The actual "leaders" of almost all such degenerate ideologies have been them.
Yes, that "majority" have been their most useful idiots without which the disease would have been prevented.
You're just signaling out the leaders who are. Again, I grant that a disproportionate number of Jews have been commies, even traitors to America. But more WASP types have been leaders and agitators for the crazy left. You're also ignoring all the prominent Jewish leaders that have on the right wing.

At some point, you have to admit the lefty ideology is the problem and not the religion/ethnicity of those who espouse.

I could go and say a whole bunch of nonsense about Arabs and Islam too but it's not the fact that someone is Arab that causes Islam to be such a destructive devolved ideology. Look at all the converts to Islam who readily stuck their heads up their asses and acted like mindless animals without even knowing a thing about Arabia.

In the same way, being Jewish isn't the problem. It's the ideology of leftism that's the problem. It's the paranoia of envisioning a holocaust around every street corner, the fact that they're a minority in every society they are in so they tend to create minority centered coalitions while developing an animosity to the majority belief/culture/ideology.

I get pretty disgusted with some of the ways some lefty Jews (I'm looking at you ACLU) with the ridiculous notion that separation of Church of State somehow extends to banning Christmas carols and easter baskets, just pound away that anything that may remind them they aren't part of the dominant Christian culture. Well smell my bacon! yet, they bury the weirdness that has Hasidics hanging strings from lamp posts in NYC and ignore the welfare gimmees in Kiryas Joel. Seriously! The entire point of separation of church and state is so they can have their strings on lamp posts, a Christian can sing a carol in school and an atheist can choose to sit in a darkened room with the lights off hating everyone else's merriment.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:58 PM   #25
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
My gosh this narrow minded crap just frosts me!

It wasn't a Jewish conspiracy that told a Czech girl to accept her possible rape at the hands of a Muslim refugee as a sacrifice for diversity and "getting along with other cultures". That was white post-christian secular Czech adults who want to put all the bad, mean and hate under the rug and hope it just cleans itself up if they serve enough free meals, give away enough money to uneducated dolts and smile with welcome posters.

The most massive case of collective cognitive dissidence that may ever be recorded in the history of humanity, is how prosperous, developed societies decided to destroy themselves to save a backward, devolving culture that has never contributed anything to the world but a book with mindless ramblings from a pedophile schizophrenic from the 6th century who couldn't even get an actual bible story right.
Except, of course, only when you are being the one barfing out such "narrow minded" crap!

Yes, it actually was and it is such a "conspiracy to flood Europe with Muslim Rape-u-gees."
The actual "source" is all the same, and whether it is either the Torah, the Bible, or Koran:
Malignant Narcissism!

Actually, when the West was in the Dark Ages destroying Classical works
the Muslims were actually preserving and were expanding upon them in
a real Golden Age of Islam:
all of which all didn't happen in backwards and in "Christian" Europe until the "Age of Enlightenment" and mostly due to their "re-discovery" of their many Classical truths.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-18-2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #26
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
oh for Pete's sake, you're a stringer together of words with no substance.
Yes, you most certainly are and you do so.
But, that is what I have come to expect from you:
lying hypocrisy.

Quote:

There's a heckuvalot of good in Christianity, in it's actual moral teachings, the same as there is in Judaism.
"Good" for exactly who or whom?
Not for us!
See:
http://williamlutherpierce.flawlessl...ation-cartoon/
I do disagree, and do know that there is much to be desired in such "moral teachings" of any of the Traditional Primitive Abrahamic and Semitic religions.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=237
I am a true Cosmotheist, and am not any "Christian" neither "secular or otherwise".
I home-school to prevent PC Social-Marxist propaganda from infecting my offspring.
I do teach the actual facts and the truth in a world filled with much lies and hypocrisy.

Teaching your children to become "liars and hypocrites and lawyers" does not make the world a better place for anyone.
Don't believe me?
Then just do ask what William Shakespeare had actually thought of both them and of lawyers.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shylock
and:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27...ll_the_lawyers
I do agree somewhat with William Shakespeare!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-16-2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Added links.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:29 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
You're just signaling out the leaders who are. Again, I grant that a disproportionate number of Jews have been commies, even traitors to America. But more WASP types have been leaders and agitators for the crazy left. You're also ignoring all the prominent Jewish leaders that have on the right wing.

At some point, you have to admit the lefty ideology is the problem and not the religion/ethnicity of those who espouse.

I could go and say a whole bunch of nonsense about Arabs and Islam too but it's not the fact that someone is Arab that causes Islam to be such a destructive devolved ideology. Look at all the converts to Islam who readily stuck their heads up their asses and acted like mindless animals without even knowing a thing about Arabia.

In the same way, being Jewish isn't the problem. It's the ideology of leftism that's the problem. It's the paranoia of envisioning a holocaust around every street corner, the fact that they're a minority in every society they are in so they tend to create minority centered coalitions while developing an animosity to the majority belief/culture/ideology.

I get pretty disgusted with some of the ways some lefty Jews (I'm looking at you ACLU) with the ridiculous notion that separation of Church of State somehow extends to banning Christmas carols and easter baskets, just pound away that anything that may remind them they aren't part of the dominant Christian culture. Well smell my bacon! yet, they bury the weirdness that has Hasidics hanging strings from lamp posts in NYC and ignore the welfare gimmees in Kiryas Joel. Seriously! The entire point of separation of church and state is so they can have their strings on lamp posts, a Christian can sing a carol in school and an atheist can choose to sit in a darkened room with the lights off hating everyone else's merriment.
You are just "assuming that the ideology alone is the issue" without recognizing the actual "root source" is the real and is the actual problem.
See:
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Boo...s_to_Lenin.pdf
Left-wing and right-wing are all just "shell games" for all such rubes just like you for the controlling carnies.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/01...pes-situation/
and:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3kpAKT9Hcg
Until and unless you do so understand that they are the actual cause, you will just never get it.

The Mosaic Distinction and a vile religion that's all built-upon, only and solely upon:
Malignant Narcissism.
See:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...-the-egyptian/
and:
http://elibrary.bsu.az/books_400/N_240.pdf
and:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-16-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Added links.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #28
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Oh and Paul, don't try to be a wordsmith please. You're embarrassing your third grade teacher. Try poetry instead.
There you go again!
More lying hypocrisy.
What else isn't new?
Old 03-16-2018, 08:10 PM   #29
dan123
Arse

dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%

Just stop with the “I am anti-Tyranny” bollocks.
I gave up reading anything with that as a heading weeks ago. You sound like a terminally hormonal emo.

" I think me and Thrush might need to have a sexy off to see who's on top"
Modus

"Idiocy knows now bounds..." - Dat
dan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:13 PM   #30
dan123
Arse

dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%

....and why has Tyranny got a T and not a t?

You do seem to try and make things bigger, or louder, than reality I suppose. Carry on then.

" I think me and Thrush might need to have a sexy off to see who's on top"
Modus

"Idiocy knows now bounds..." - Dat
dan123 is offline   Reply With Quote