Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > On Topic Discussion

Old 02-19-2017, 04:01 PM   #11
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

I worked in a very unsafe plastic injection moulding place once..for a bit...no safety covers on anything..all the machines at top speed...mostly immigrant workers getting paid fuck all...
We regularly cut our hands with the stanley blade covered in sellotape...loads of times almost got squashed in machines you couldnt turn off..emergency buttons didnt work...
But one machine was called "The mangler"...it took fingers/hair/scalp..whatever it could get...it was set so fast only two people could keep up with it..and both had already lost fingers...The boss wanted to make a million before he retired...he was almost there when one poor Asian Lady got her face removed by the mangler..she was new too..shouldnt have been anywhere near it..the bosscunt gave her a weeks money and threatened to call immigration on her...place was shut down week later..coppers/immigration people/health and safety..all over.....me...i had a new job lined up already...it was an in between money thing working there...but oh did i see how the other sides live...hope that cunt lost everything..
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #12
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

I worked in a goods marshaling yard years ago
At that time the railway system was a state government enterprise so employees were pretty much unfireable, hopeless alcoholics were put to work as level crossing guards where marshaling operations would intersect roads leading to dispatch buildings where freight from incoming goods trains was held waiting pick up
Trucks would see a crossing guard and presume it be safe as the guard was not indicating otherwise when in fact the guard was impaired by alcohol related brain damage at the very least.
The truck drivers had no recourse because they had signed a waver on entering the yard
Old 02-19-2017, 06:51 PM   #13
kasheku
LiveLeaker

kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!kasheku is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,499,958, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
I worked in a very unsafe plastic injection moulding place once..for a bit...no safety covers on anything..all the machines at top speed...mostly immigrant workers getting paid fuck all...
We regularly cut our hands with the stanley blade covered in sellotape...loads of times almost got squashed in machines you couldnt turn off..emergency buttons didnt work...
But one machine was called "The mangler"...it took fingers/hair/scalp..whatever it could get...it was set so fast only two people could keep up with it..and both had already lost fingers...The boss wanted to make a million before he retired...he was almost there when one poor Asian Lady got her face removed by the mangler..she was new too..shouldnt have been anywhere near it..the bosscunt gave her a weeks money and threatened to call immigration on her...place was shut down week later..coppers/immigration people/health and safety..all over.....me...i had a new job lined up already...it was an in between money thing working there...but oh did i see how the other sides live...hope that cunt lost everything..
i used to work in the injection industry. just got tired of all the rape accusations
kasheku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:56 PM   #14
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Serves her right, did her head wrags get caught in the mangler?

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:49 AM   #15
dan123
Arse

dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!dan123 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100 Points: 2,085,279,207, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%

Christmas party was still going strong when I left.

Got back to work on Monday and a female colleague walked into the office with a really large and dark, black eye. After I left the party, she and another, younger colleague went upstairs in the hotel.

During the liason, she starts screaming "Treat me rough". Now this young fella had no idea where to go with that request. The female was known to be active and confident in her abilities in the bedroom, but the poor young lad had very little clue what he was getting into.
He picks up a pillow to cover his hand and starting slapping her. Unfortunately for her eye, and his ability to have the piss taken for years, he lost the pillow mid swing and punched her off the side of the bed. He fucking well knocked her out.

Smoke breaks were always hilarious for all lads (except him) from that point on.

" I think me and Thrush might need to have a sexy off to see who's on top"
Modus

"Idiocy knows now bounds..." - Dat
dan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:51 AM   #16
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
Work!! Do you know what work actually is?
Getting a date on Tinder?

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:15 AM   #17
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Getting a date on Tinder?
Hiring this fool would be a true workplace insanity.