Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 04-20-2017, 10:30 PM   #11
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

I'm willing to bet the Muslims guards are having sex with the detainees ... Muslim males are so sexually repressed that that they would fuck a door keyhole ... never mind goats and little boys ...

I have met so many Muslim women married to non muslim, euro or American men here in Miami ... they always seem so contented and free ...

I have also met non Muslim women with Muslim men and they seem off and keep quiet ...

(I meet most of these people through my wife's business ... mostly Syrians and Pakistani these days) ...

meh ... whatever ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:50 PM   #12
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

I agree with all the above posts since my last.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:03 PM   #13
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonGLK View Post
Aquina, no matter how free or not free Chechen are they will treat gays in a same way as they did. Russia doesn't have control over Chechnya at this moment. We just keep pumping money at Chechen leader Kadyrov just to make that whole region quite. And what he do. He simply oppress his own people. People kidnapped there, they just dissappear and they not all gays. Even if Putin and his cronies would like to do something about this they can't. And even if we would have full control over Chechnya, this will not solve the issue, because the hate is in all those people. Gays will be hated there, imprisoned, tortured and killed. I know that even brothers kill their own brothers there since gay in a family is a shame and shall be fixed with a honor killing.
If your lefties think that Russia can do something about this they need to point to how gays treated in central Russia first.
Why is it you don't hear atrocities in Tatarstan? I know Kazan is half Russian, but the sunni Tarters seems quite liberal compared to Checians. At least that's been my experience. I own a home next door in Mari El and I've never heard anything as bad there in Tarterstan.
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:36 AM   #14
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Fricking certified nutball. Dude, you got issues AQ
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 05:31 AM   #15
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

The Liberal treatment of Islam's injustices is inconsistent with the espoused Liberal mission to advance the interests of women, gays, and minorities. Liberal attentions given to Chechnya's persecutions of its gays stand in stark contrast to Liberals and feminists in the US defending Islam, praising Islam, and promoting Islam. I agree with Aquina, that Liberal concerns over the fate of Chechen homosexuals is simply a mechanism for them to criticize Trump. Whatever sounds bad for Conservatives is top of their list of issues, to include promoting Islam while slamming Trump for not doing anything to help gays being victimized in Chechnya...by Islam. Fucking liberal duplicity.

Ramzan Kadyrov is an muslim strongman installed by Moscow to run Chechnya, and the only requirement Moscow seems to have of Kadyrov is "don't f* with Moscow or make any mentions of separatism from russian control" ...(or there will be a Third Chechen War that features the complete genocide of all Chechens).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

Otherwise, Moscow doesn't give a damn about the fate of gays in Chechnya any more than it cares about gays in the rest of the Russian Federation.

As usual, the homosexuals are taking it up the a** everywhere.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 04-21-2017 at 02:11 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:56 PM   #16
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

But Chechnya is a Muslim country, so although it may SEEM like gay people are being oppressed there, they're actually not.

See, it's a well known (alternative) fact that only WHITE people can oppress minorities, such as gays. Muslims are INCAPABLE of oppressing anybody because they're Muslims.

Therefore, by modern left-wing definitions, gay people are not being oppressed in Chechnya.

However, if white people in some western country did this exact same thing to gays (nothing more, nothing less, just the exact same thing Chechnya is doing) then it WOULD be oppression. Because they're white.

Understand?
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:08 PM   #17
Private-Parts
Madoodooniniwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Islam is one of Russia’s traditional religions...

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 03:06 AM   #18
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

AQ acts like a russian troll. Non-stop propaganda and fake news every day, all day. I wonder how much it gets paid.
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote