Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #711
stepkau
Liveleaker

stepkau On the road to addiction

It never occurred to me to keep tabs on the racial makeup of the featured videos.. I watch them and laugh/cringe/or throw-up in my mouth a little bit without considering race. Your "Guilty until proven innocent" approach is very telling about who you are and what you are all about. If you want to complain about a website with featured videos of MOSTLY blacks doing stereotypical, petty, and/or violent crimes check out WORLDSTARHIPHOP and complain to them.. until then STFU about it already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
On this website, any video uploaded which involves non-white people, the comments are almost entirely racist. Furthermore, the highest-rated comment is usually a racist one. These comments are allowed to stand more or less forever, nothing ever gets done. Racism here is rampant. This website is like the internet meeting place for the KKK or the national front or something. Not only racism but homophobia too is particularly rampant. It's a nasty website that attracts nasty people.

Your rules about racism and racial slurs are bullshit and I think everybody knows it. One thing I've noticed is that the majority of videos that get featured and make it to the front page are videos of black people committing petty or violent crime. The comments are almost entirely racist.

This, and the fact that you do almost nothing about the rampant racism here, leads me to believe that Liveleak is in fact a racist website in itself. I believe Liveleak has an agenda to demonize all non-white people (especially black/African). I'd be very surprised if anybody could show me any evidence to the contrary because everything I see here leads me to believe this.
stepkau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #712
Finalreminder
Liveleaker

Finalreminder On the road to addiction

I, and most others here, will remember when LL moderating was very light to non existent; you could say what you liked and the community would pull you up on it, or not. The LL community generally attracted hard shelled people looking for shocking videos - Ogrishers if you will; that's where I came from anyway.
Hard to offend types.

Now the site has attracted more media attention and, as a result, more over-sensitive, easily offended 'main-stream' people the moderation has tightened to the point that we now have a 'Troll' status, comment-blocks on certain videos, and tighter moderation.

Hayden has had his 15 minutes of fame and I think he liked it. So he's making the site more acceptable in the quest for more attention.
Problem with that Hayden is, Liveleak caught the media eye because it wasn't mainstream; it was gritty and was populated by a different public than you would find on Vimeo or Youtube.

So we become more and more beige in the quest for more people, more money; when what will really happen is you'll change it to the point where it stops being LLeak in anything but name, and you'll just be anothermediasite like Vimeo, or others video sites that I completely forget right now.

It'd be like 4Chan becoming more like the Gaia forums so as to be more fluffy to the over sensitive types and try and get more media attention. Who the hell needs another Gaia forum. Who the hell needs another Youtube populated by over sensitive dicks like Davypoo.

5 > 10 years
"Liveleak? wasn't that that site like Youtube?"
Finalreminder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:36 AM   #713
Finalreminder
Liveleaker

Finalreminder On the road to addiction

My god the irony, now you can't post a forum post without a Mod vetting it first.
A stellar direction Hayden
Finalreminder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:11 PM   #714
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalreminder View Post
I, and most others here, will remember when LL moderating was very light to non existent; you could say what you liked and the community would pull you up on it, or not. The LL community generally attracted hard shelled people looking for shocking videos - Ogrishers if you will; that's where I came from anyway.
Hard to offend types.

Now the site has attracted more media attention and, as a result, more over-sensitive, easily offended 'main-stream' people the moderation has tightened to the point that we now have a 'Troll' status, comment-blocks on certain videos, and tighter moderation.

Hayden has had his 15 minutes of fame and I think he liked it. So he's making the site more acceptable in the quest for more attention.
Problem with that Hayden is, Liveleak caught the media eye because it wasn't mainstream; it was gritty and was populated by a different public than you would find on Vimeo or Youtube.

So we become more and more beige in the quest for more people, more money; when what will really happen is you'll change it to the point where it stops being LLeak in anything but name, and you'll just be anothermediasite like Vimeo, or others video sites that I completely forget right now.

It'd be like 4Chan becoming more like the Gaia forums so as to be more fluffy to the over sensitive types and try and get more media attention. Who the hell needs another Gaia forum. Who the hell needs another Youtube populated by over sensitive dicks like Davypoo.

5 > 10 years
"Liveleak? wasn't that that site like Youtube?"
What's awesome is that you wrote all of that out when you could have copy / pasted something from 2006 where people bitched about the same thing. And don't worry about my 15 minutes, I considered that over with in late 2007 when we pretty much stopped doing interviews and the like, but your deep insight into my personality is much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalreminder View Post
My god the irony, now you can't post a forum post without a Mod vetting it first.
A stellar direction Hayden
Anti spam measure that's been in place for years or a sign of an authoritarian police state website...you decide!
Old 07-17-2014, 01:12 PM   #715
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!

I love the way we see the same posts year on year. How it's all gone to shit, how it's going to die, how we're just power junkies...vain power junkies! Do you guys have a secret club where you decide who goes next?
Old 07-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #716
Tinbuk3
resident drifter

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,668,881,910, Level: 100 Points: 1,668,881,910, Level: 100 Points: 1,668,881,910, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Yet another fabulous fiery freedom fluffier attack from the 4F club.

Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #717
Gothiq
LiveLeaker

Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!
Points: 1,715,304, Level: 100 Points: 1,715,304, Level: 100 Points: 1,715,304, Level: 100
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
On this website, any video uploaded which involves non-white people, the comments are almost entirely racist. Furthermore, the highest-rated comment is usually a racist one. These comments are allowed to stand more or less forever, nothing ever gets done. Racism here is rampant. This website is like the internet meeting place for the KKK or the national front or something. Not only racism but homophobia too is particularly rampant. It's a nasty website that attracts nasty people.

Your rules about racism and racial slurs are bullshit and I think everybody knows it. One thing I've noticed is that the majority of videos that get featured and make it to the front page are videos of black people committing petty or violent crime. The comments are almost entirely racist.

This, and the fact that you do almost nothing about the rampant racism here, leads me to believe that Liveleak is in fact a racist website in itself. I believe Liveleak has an agenda to demonize all non-white people (especially black/African). I'd be very surprised if anybody could show me any evidence to the contrary because everything I see here leads me to believe this.
QFT.

Getting sick of his place.

1: Horrendous HD quality.

2: Horrendous fps. 30 down to 20.

3: 300mB video down converted to 40mB.

4: Uploaded a 5 min race I had in GRID Autosport. Was deleted for copyright infringement.

5: Still no answerer as I 'contacted them' about this. 7-8 days ago.

6: No action against racism targeting me, Muslims and African community in general.

This is a degenerate place.
Gothiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #718
seanjo
Comrade seanjo!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,337,818,516, Level: 100 Points: 1,337,818,516, Level: 100 Points: 1,337,818,516, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothiq View Post
QFT.

Getting sick of his place.

1: Horrendous HD quality.

2: Horrendous fps. 30 down to 20.

3: 300mB video down converted to 40mB.

4: Uploaded a 5 min race I had in GRID Autosport. Was deleted for copyright infringement.

5: Still no answerer as I 'contacted them' about this. 7-8 days ago.

6: No action against racism targeting me, Muslims and African community in general.

This is a degenerate place.
Moslems aren't a race....
Old 07-21-2014, 03:50 PM   #719
Gothiq
LiveLeaker

Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!Gothiq is practically a forum god!
Points: 1,715,304, Level: 100 Points: 1,715,304, Level: 100 Points: 1,715,304, Level: 100
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Moslems aren't a race....
As I said. Degenerate.
Gothiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #720
seanjo
Comrade seanjo!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,337,818,516, Level: 100 Points: 1,337,818,516, Level: 100 Points: 1,337,818,516, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothiq View Post
As I said. Degenerate.
Are you saying Moslem's are a race?

http://ask.metafilter.com/35958/Pota...-Muslim-Moslem

Last edited by seanjo; 07-21-2014 at 03:58 PM.
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote