Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 03-08-2018, 06:32 PM   #111
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
He’s just illiterate, my 10 year old nephew has a higher level of reading comprehension.
Not just "illiterate", he's actually just another "gc" leftist lying hypocrite.
Let's see him go put a "No Gun Zone" on his own front door or own lawn,
or just STFU!
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnNa-vLg89c
"In this new video, Project Veritas set its sights on top gun control advocates in Congress to see how they felt when placed in the same position as those who fall victim within Gun Free Zones. The people who died in the Orlando Pulse terror attack died within a gun free zone. Project Veritas put that same concept to the test with some of America’s most fervent advocates for gun control. Posing as “Citizens Against Senseless Violence,” Project Veritas citizen journalists went door-to-door in New York and Washington, D.C. to see which outspoken champions for Gun Control would be willing to declare their own home as a “Gun Free Zone” by placing a sign on their lawn."

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-08-2018 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Added link.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #112
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
I believe it. My sister is 14, there have been times where she has had an opinion and I've explained something to her, or showed her why her opinion is wrong, and if she accepts that she was wrong then she'll (feel a little silly and) admit she was wrong.

This guy has an opinion, gets shown some evidence that he's wrong, then says "hurr durr cultservative fake stream media dingdong".

To this day I still can't decide whether he's a troll or just stupid. Sometimes I think he HAS to be a troll, there's just no way he's not a troll, but then other times he appears to genuinely believe the insane things he's saying.
Actually, the true answer is that he is both a "troll" AND is "just stupid".
That is the only valid and the most likely excuse for all of those moronic posts of his here.

Ok, perhaps, "insanity" is a very close runner-up excuse!
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....93&postcount=3
or see:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....3&postcount=20
Can you say "Psychological Projection" or "Malignant Narcissistism".
Sure.
Yup.
We knew you could.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-12-2018 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote