Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 01-14-2018, 03:22 AM   #91
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

One thing I've noticed, none of you have talked about visiting these nations.
Have any of you? I have, through the military, my companies, and how I volunteered.

Many cities and towns in the Med, northern Atlantic, Caribbean, horn of Africa, Asia, and southeast Asia could properly be called shitholes.
Been there, seen it. Made me appreciate this nation.

That's why I care about the US, we got something special here, with our Constitution, and our legal and political process.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:06 AM   #92
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

It’s all deflection for the moment, the libs don’t want to talk about Uranium One and the sketchy appropriation of the FISA bill. I just spent 30 minutes watching hardball on msnbc and it was laughably bad. Racist this, racist that, who in the right mind but some snub nosed leftist is unable to see a shithole country and call a spade a spade. I’ve been all over the world and there are plenty of eastern European countries I’d call shit holes also. The pure lunacy by the left is mind boggling and beyond reason. After watching msnbc though I can see how weak minded people like tater and pulpist are brainwashed by that garbage.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 06:18 AM   #93
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
I only see black people when I go to the zoo. Most of Denvers blacks are on the Northeast side over by the museum and zoo.
haha i'll bet. all 10 of them

seriously, i've been to denver a handful of times and i think i've seen like, 2 black ppl there the entire time. lol. and neither were black like hip-hop black, both were white-acting black. 1 was emo-gothic, the other was just normal-preppy.

never went to the zoo or museum, tho...
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 06:47 AM   #94
PrestonBollinger
NRA member since birth

PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!PrestonBollinger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 8,895,378, Level: 100 Points: 8,895,378, Level: 100 Points: 8,895,378, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Anderson Cooper is a shit hole fag...
Old 01-14-2018, 07:16 AM   #95
pulpist
nope!

pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
It’s all deflection for the moment, the libs don’t want to talk about Uranium One and the sketchy appropriation of the FISA bill. I just spent 30 minutes watching hardball on msnbc and it was laughably bad. Racist this, racist that, who in the right mind but some snub nosed leftist is unable to see a shithole country and call a spade a spade. I’ve been all over the world and there are plenty of eastern European countries I’d call shit holes also. The pure lunacy by the left is mind boggling and beyond reason. After watching msnbc though I can see how weak minded people like tater and pulpist are brainwashed by that garbage.

American capitalism has been fucking with language for decades, its called advertising...but for all the near illiteracy its caused, even educated Americans don't connect the dots between it and Trump.

Maybe because ad men have to be clever... Trump's charmed life has allowed him to just be brutally simple. He talks that way because that's how he really thinks.

"There are men running governments who shouldn't be allowed to play with matches"...Will Rogers

Who would have thought that draining the swamp was actually just appointing a bunch of criminals and then just golfing your whole presidency.
pulpist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:38 AM   #96
blandadrops
Omnipotent

blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!
Points: 210,740,479, Level: 100 Points: 210,740,479, Level: 100 Points: 210,740,479, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulpist View Post
Maybe because ad men have to be clever... Trump's charmed life has allowed him to just be brutally simple. He talks that way because that's how he really thinks.
He speaks in keywords, people around him fill in the blanks or get fired. I suspect that's why he was so successful during his presidential campaign. He makes a speech full of holes where he to a degree says nothing and people listening fill in the blanks to make it fit their view or agenda.
blandadrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:52 AM   #97
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
One thing I've noticed, none of you have talked about visiting these nations.
Have any of you? I have, through the military, my companies, and how I volunteered.

Many cities and towns in the Med, northern Atlantic, Caribbean, horn of Africa, Asia, and southeast Asia could properly be called shitholes.
Been there, seen it. Made me appreciate this nation.

That's why I care about the US, we got something special here, with our Constitution, and our legal and political process.
Having a bad ifrastructure doesnt mean people are bad. Im in SE Asia right now, saw a shanty town on fire today, all the people gathered with the few belongings they have on a sand bar trapped by fire on one side and sea on the other. Poverty is the norm, has always been the norm for humanity. One thing here in Philippines you arent micromanaged with thousands of silly laws like the US, you feel free here. You can take a piss on the side of the road for example.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:31 AM   #98
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Having a bad ifrastructure doesnt mean people are bad. Im in SE Asia right now, saw a shanty town on fire today, all the people gathered with the few belongings they have on a sand bar trapped by fire on one side and sea on the other. Poverty is the norm, has always been the norm for humanity. One thing here in Philippines you arent micromanaged with thousands of silly laws like the US, you feel free here. You can take a piss on the side of the road for example.
Fuckin a..man..peein in the side of the rpad....that's live in as God intended right thru.....why that's right up there with shutting next to a mailbox
Old 01-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #99
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgy View Post
Fuckin a..man..peein in the side of the rpad....that's live in as God intended right thru.....why that's right up there with shutting next to a mailbox
I didnt grow up like Leave it to Beaver like Burntbulb did.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Old 01-14-2018, 09:42 AM   #100
Velhalla
son of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
haha i'll bet. all 10 of them

seriously, i've been to denver a handful of times and i think i've seen like, 2 black ppl there the entire time. lol. and neither were black like hip-hop black, both were white-acting black. 1 was emo-gothic, the other was just normal-preppy.

never went to the zoo or museum, tho...
Theres also 2 or 3 death metal blacks roaming around with Metallica t shirts on.