Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 10-04-2017, 01:13 AM   #81
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker

LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

or anywhere else for that matter................cunt
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:19 AM   #82
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
lmao? Algebra? I might be off because imo religion should be separated from politics, unlike you jewish cunts, who believe the chosen land and all that bullshit.

Islam has contributed the most towards science against other any other religion
Aquina, I challenge you to a live debate. no bs, are you ok with this? datt and all the rest of your bs friends ok with this?
I'm afraid algebra predates Islam by centuries

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 10-04-2017, 02:14 AM   #83
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I'm not in a position to judge the effects of technology as opposed to skill. I am in favor of anything that allows our Service Members or allied service members to off an Islamist murdering scumbag.

Either by skill or by technology, the end result is the same and the leaf's have it!

OH CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Whatever it takes to aid our troops and conserve life. But it's seems like it would be an insult to sniper legends of the past, especially during WW2 doesn't it? I would never be able to say that advanced technology that assists the sniper to such an extent, is the same as a conventional sniper.

In my opinion, this type of technology would require an entirely different record book, separate from conventional sniping. And it can be respectable in it's own right.

A sniper who uses advanced tech vs a sniper who uses nothing but the gun, sites, and elements is very different. Take this guy for instance. He didn't need no stinkin' technology.
Screenshot_4.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

The records should be separated.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:38 AM   #84
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100

Quote:
"the demon" that was him
I'm flattered, really. But you're a douchebag who simply goes around to any and all threads, obsessing over Jews. Jews everywhere, coming to get us all, Jews are taking over, yadda yadda blabbity blah fuckin' blah.

CRY MORE you fuckin' titty baby Baby.gif
Old 10-04-2017, 02:50 AM   #85
the demon
Smiley Extremist

Quote:

In favor of Israel because it exists? so what's your view on a 2 state solution? Same as every other zionist scum you'd rather every Palestinian die before that happens
I supported a two-state solution UNTIL Hamas took over. I'm supposed to support an Islamic terrorist group getting their own state? Yeah fuck off, don't think so.

The Palestinians elected and embraced Islamic extremism. They chose war, poverty, and ideology over a 'two-state solution'. They knew the moment they deliberately put the Islamic extremists Hamas into power, that the 2 state solution was done. It didn't stop them. So fuck you, fuck your 2 state solution, fuck your Islamic extremist buddies and fuck Palestine. How about that.

And another thing. Wtf has this thread even got to do with Palestine, Israel, or Jews? Jesus fucking christ, stop being so obsessed with jews and apply that energy elsewhere, and stop being a fucking psycho. That's my humble advice, take it or leave it.

I fucking love this guy tho. As mental as he may be.

Last edited by the demon; 10-04-2017 at 02:58 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:31 AM   #86
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
you have no worth in the U.K
?
Were you home schooled?
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:34 AM   #87
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
or anywhere else for that matter................cunt
You keep saying the word 'cunt'

I very much doubt that you have experienced one.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:53 PM   #88
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Says one of the inmates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Considering the recent postings from gormless halfwits it would seem that an asylum has closed down and released its patients to the four winds.
Says one of the inmates.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:08 PM   #89
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default What does Israel-first FP have to with Iraq, Palestinians, and Jews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
I supported a two-state solution UNTIL Hamas took over. I'm supposed to support an Islamic terrorist group getting their own state? Yeah fuck off, don't think so.

The Palestinians elected and embraced Islamic extremism. They chose war, poverty, and ideology over a 'two-state solution'. They knew the moment they deliberately put the Islamic extremists Hamas into power, that the 2 state solution was done. It didn't stop them. So fuck you, fuck your 2 state solution, fuck your Islamic extremist buddies and fuck Palestine. How about that.

And another thing. Wtf has this thread even got to do with Palestine, Israel, or Jews? Jesus fucking christ, stop being so obsessed with jews and apply that energy elsewhere, and stop being a fucking psycho. That's my humble advice, take it or leave it.

I fucking love this guy tho. As mental as he may be.
You are kidding, right?
Do you think the Canadians, the USA, or the West would be in Iraq if not for Israel and the Zionist Neo-Cons?
Not likely!
You are delusional if you think or believe otherwise.
Why do you think Israel pushed them into voting for Hamas?
Who benefited?
Not the Palestinians!
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:56 PM   #90
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
You are kidding, right?
Do you think the Canadians, the USA, or the West would be in Iraq if not for Israel and the Zionist Neo-Cons?
Not likely!
You are delusional if you think or believe otherwise.
Why do you think Israel pushed them into voting for Hamas?
Who benefited?
Not the Palestinians!
The Israelis pushed them into voting for Hamas?
I doubt you'll get far making an argument of that

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e