Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 11-18-2017, 08:24 AM   #91
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Man. Roy Moore is so screwed if this is his best legal representation. That young lady just literally chewed him to pieces, about a dozen times, and its MSNBC for sake. Jeebus. I actually felt a bit embarrassed for him.

Folks that try to shove their hyper religious positions in every legal opinion never make good litigators in the REAL world IMHO anyway. At least I have never seen one that has not been a total train wreck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J737RW6eL-Q

~And The Beat Goes On~
philomath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:48 AM   #92
pulpist
nope!

pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by philomath View Post
Man. Roy Moore is so screwed if this is his best legal representation. That young lady just literally chewed him to pieces, about a dozen times, and its MSNBC for sake. Jeebus. I actually felt a bit embarrassed for him.

Folks that try to shove their hyper religious positions in every legal opinion never make good litigators in the REAL world IMHO anyway. At least I have never seen one that has not been a total train wreck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J737RW6eL-Q
I'll bet his attorney didn't mean to imply, 'look at how much we have in common with theocratic Islam', but he did.

“When you’re running down the street on fire, people get out of your way!”...Richard Pryor

There are men running governments who shouldn't be allowed to play with matches...Will Rogers
pulpist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:52 AM   #93
pulpist
nope!

pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Is the EPA still up and running in America?

Someone needs to go down to Alabama and test the drinking water... cause I think the water down there has been polluted with the chemical 'stupid'.

“When you’re running down the street on fire, people get out of your way!”...Richard Pryor

There are men running governments who shouldn't be allowed to play with matches...Will Rogers
pulpist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:57 AM   #94
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulpist View Post
Is the EPA still up and running in America?

Someone needs to go down to Alabama and test the drinking water... cause I think the water down there has been polluted with the chemical 'stupid'.
Just Alabama?

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote