Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > In Memoriam > In Memoriam - Members

Old 09-15-2009, 05:05 AM  
Nymphetamine13 - R.I.P.
OldCorpBLT1/3 OldCorpBLT1/3 is offline 09-15-2009, 05:05 AM
Rating: (4 votes - 5.00 average)

Kayla Barnes a.k.a. Nymphetamine13 was a loving mother to little Emma, a wonderful sister to Kara, a beloved daughter to Elaine, girlfriend to Josh, and faithful friend to many of us in Liveleak's Chat Room.

Kayla was a beautiful young lady who had an infectious laugh and a playful personality. She had a beautiful voice which she shared with us in Papa's Karaoke Playhouse many times - she WILL be terribly missed.

Kay.jpg

R.I.P. Nymphette
November 8, 1987 - June 10, 2009

OldCorpBLT1/3
Dumpster Diving
Views: 22364
Old 09-15-2009, 05:33 AM   #11
Goldknight3
Liveleaker

Goldknight3 is in the balance
Default Shocked

she will be missed, I remember our chats in the music room and on msn. she was a sweet heart and a open soul. So sad to hear she had perished.
Goldknight3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:44 AM   #12
War_On_Errorism
LiveLeaker

War_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addiction

damn. the last time i saw her in chat might have been her last day..
people who toy with suicide arent always bluffing..
fuckin callous ppl suck.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #13
Chained
LiveLeaker

Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!
Points: 773,808,625, Level: 100 Points: 773,808,625, Level: 100 Points: 773,808,625, Level: 100
Activity: 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%

RIP
she was cute
"wasnt madylin o'hare instrumental in starting all this atheist movement? she did get prayer taken out of public schools........i have read her life story, it is sad and pitiful.........she and her family deserved the dismembered end they got at the hands of her employee" PRN, a loving mother.
Chained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:55 AM   #14
llUSAll

llUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker

sad
llUSAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:25 AM   #15
llUSAll

llUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerllUSAll is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker

I was looking through my Yahoo chat log. The last thing we talked about was poetry. There was a poem that I've always loved, I shared it with her. She loved it as well, it led to a pretty deep and touching conversation.

This is the poem:
I Go Back to May 1937 - Sharon Olds

I see them standing at the formal gates of their colleges,
I see my father strolling out
under the ochre sandstone arch, the
red tiles glinting like bent
plates of blood behind his head, I
see my mother with a few light books at her hip
standing at the pillar made of tiny bricks with the
wrought-iron gate still open behind her, its
sword-tips black in the May air,
they are about to graduate, they are about to get married,
they are kids, they are dumb, all they know is they are
innocent, they would never hurt anybody.
I want to go up to them and say Stop,
don’t do it–she’s the wrong woman,
he’s the wrong man, you are going to do things
you cannot imagine you would ever do,
you are going to do bad things to children,
you are going to suffer in ways you never heard of,
you are going to want to die. I want to go
up to them there in the late May sunlight and say it,
her hungry pretty blank face turning to me,
her pitiful beautiful untouched body,
his arrogant handsome blind face turning to me,
his pitiful beautiful untouched body,
but I don’t do it. I want to live. I
take them up like the male and female
paper dolls and bang them together
at the hips like chips of flint as if to
strike sparks from them, I say
Do what you are going to do, and I will tell about it.
llUSAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:29 AM   #16
zwanjuul
LiveLeaker

zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!zwanjuul is a forum GOD!!
Points: 32,590,220, Level: 100 Points: 32,590,220, Level: 100 Points: 32,590,220, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

RIP.

She once lured me into cam chatting when i was drunk whilst i knew i shouldn't. She had a real presence surrounding her, femme fatal feeling to it...... She was a real teaser and psychedelic as anything. Always thought she was 'vulnerable' and highly energetic. So sad for her little one.

Damn, RIP again.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #17
jenva
Mrs Hollow_eyes

jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!jenva is a forum GOD!!
Points: 935,632,585, Level: 100 Points: 935,632,585, Level: 100 Points: 935,632,585, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Very sad to learn that she took her own life...despair does terrible things. RIP nymph, may you have found what you were looking for and a happier place.

Rube if it weren't for you, I'd be the dumbest fucker here..... don't ever go away. - The Demon.
jenva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:06 AM   #18
Germungus
It is only the beginning

Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!Germungus is a forum GOD!!
Points: 605,673,120, Level: 100 Points: 605,673,120, Level: 100 Points: 605,673,120, Level: 100
Activity: 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Tragic for all concerned. RIP.
Germungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:09 AM   #19
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

she has my respects-RIP
Old 09-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
tonyy
LiveLeaker

tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Rest in Peace Kayla you we're a good friend and I'll miss you loads.