Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-25-2018, 02:37 AM   #11
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

trumplmao.jpg
Old 05-25-2018, 02:56 AM   #12
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

If this video, with the hosts profane hate speech, is demonstrative of the quality of tater's arguments, no wonder we laugh at his diatribes and hate speech.
I've all heard it before....decades ago.
Old 05-25-2018, 03:21 AM   #13
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

op giant.jpg
Old 05-25-2018, 04:37 AM   #14
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Yeah everyone is an idiot but the nimrods that follow that tripe as gospel.
How long .. how long now have these charlatans been shoving it down everyone with nothing but a computer generated model narrated with fear and false and obviously disputed information been going on now?
They couldn't finish up on the Ozone what make anyone think their numbers add up to anything but paid lies.
Look what the liberals did to apartheid, they just left it to rot under its own poverty.
They tout neither these days and will leave this and everyone behind when they milk this for funding.
The true idiots are the ones pushing with nothing to show for it but natures fury and of course, narrated as our making.
Its a scam nothing more though the political overtones smack of communist propaganda.
Morons and block heads indeed the whole crooked lot.
Its a dead idea numb nut and was never an issue.
Just another hair brain scheme for fast money and power.
Pitiful you would even try to resurrect it .. just pitiful .. funnier than fuck but pitiful.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:47 AM   #15
beuwolf88
LiveLeaker

beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!beuwolf88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100 Points: 290,270,948, Level: 100
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

‘The seas are rising due to land erosion.....

I don’t think that Senator from Alabama has even seen the ocean.
Old 05-25-2018, 11:17 AM   #16
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
Oh the stupid really burns with this one. We get it, you hate education, you hate intelligence. You're just jealous. That's what it's really about. People making money and you're stuck in the trailer wondering why you're on welfare.
Only Communists and Marxists hate education. They're the ones who mass murdered teachers and students in the 20th century, and your ideology is closer to theirs than mine is. Also I've always lived in a house.

Quote:
At least you got something right in that climate drivel of yours. The Climate has been changing for as long as the earth has existed. And other planets have fluctuating climates as well! Congrats! You get nothing.
Right.

Quote:
You don't even have a 4th grade science education. Sad.
Yes I do, although unfortunately, throughout my entire education, a left-wing government ruled Britain and education standards hit a low in the western world. My highschool was rated third worst in the entire UK. So maybe you're right, maybe I am uneducated.

Quote:
What you dingdongs fail to realize is that the climate is changing 1000x faster than the normal climate cycles that have been happening since the creation of earth.
A thousand times faster eh? But the climate changed faster during the 4th, 5th and 6th centuries AD. Western Europe's climate cooled quite dramatically, shrinking the population even further after the terrible plagues of the previous century, which contributed to the collapse of the (western half of the) Roman Empire. Nobody was burning fossil fuels and world population was maybe half a billion.

I really don't see why you have to be so hostile and insulting all the time. I'm perfectly happy to have a civilized discussion with you any time.

Last edited by Daveypoo; 05-25-2018 at 11:20 AM.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:37 PM   #17
inevitab1e
GOML

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

If you think what's going on with the climate/temps right now as normal, you don't deserve respect.

People, listen very carefully. Big Oil is lying to you about the problem. Why you ask? They are the culprits. Why do republicans deny the problem? Big Oil lobbies them and tells them to lie.

If you can't accept this reality, you don't deserve any respect.
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:54 PM   #18
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Only Communists and Marxists hate education. They're the ones who mass murdered teachers and students in the 20th century, and your ideology is closer to theirs than mine is. Also I've always lived in a house.

Right.

Yes I do, although unfortunately, throughout my entire education, a left-wing government ruled Britain and education standards hit a low in the western world. My highschool was rated third worst in the entire UK. So maybe you're right, maybe I am uneducated.

A thousand times faster eh? But the climate changed faster during the 4th, 5th and 6th centuries AD. Western Europe's climate cooled quite dramatically, shrinking the population even further after the terrible plagues of the previous century, which contributed to the collapse of the (western half of the) Roman Empire. Nobody was burning fossil fuels and world population was maybe half a billion.

I really don't see why you have to be so hostile and insulting all the time. I'm perfectly happy to have a civilized discussion with you any time.
Wow another theory on why Romans died off, no it was the Aryans that collapsed the Roman empire.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:59 PM   #19
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
If you think what's going on with the climate/temps right now as normal, you don't deserve respect.

People, listen very carefully. Big Oil is lying to you about the problem. Why you ask? They are the culprits. Why do republicans deny the problem? Big Oil lobbies them and tells them to lie.

If you can't accept this reality, you don't deserve any respect.
Here’s some reality for you
Your hypocrisy is astounding
On one hand you constantly bang on about every culture has it’s problem people that stereotyping that culture based on a minority within that culture is an ignorant bias
Then on the other hand you claim all conservatives are inbred cretins
Then you tell us that you understand our individual minds and how we think
Implying your intellectual superiority
Let’s examine the claim
Now this part is important, WITHOUT regard to content!!!!
The user (snipershot)you have directly implied is inbred and lacking the ability for independent thought possesses an eloquence, vocabulary, grammar and overall mastery of language that makes you a slug by comparison
How do you explain that potooty???

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 05-25-2018, 03:20 PM   #20
inevitab1e
GOML

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Hereís some reality for you
Your hypocrisy is astounding
On one hand you constantly bang on about every culture has itís problem people that stereotyping that culture based on a minority within that culture is an ignorant bias
Then on the other hand you claim all conservatives are inbred cretins
Then you tell us that you understand our individual minds and how we think
Implying your intellectual superiority
Letís examine the claim
Now this part is important, WITHOUT regard to content!!!!
The user (snipershot)you have directly implied is inbred and lacking the ability for independent thought possesses an eloquence, vocabulary, grammar and overall mastery of language that makes you a slug by comparison
How do you explain that potooty???
I didn't refer to him as inbred, I referred to the conservative culture as having the problem. And millions of them are out there running wild and voting. It's getting to the point where we need education/intelligence tests to vote.

You only harm America if you vote based on lies. But you don't care, you're so angry at the American government you'd like to see it burn down.
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is online now   Reply With Quote