Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-25-2018, 03:31 PM   #21
twright55
Monster

twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
It's getting to the point where we need education/intelligence tests to vote.

See, it's statements like that, while claiming to be a liberal Democrat, that lead me to believe that he HAS to be trolling, lol!
Old 05-25-2018, 04:04 PM   #22
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
I didn't refer to him as inbred, I referred to the conservative culture as having the problem. And millions of them are out there running wild and voting. It's getting to the point where we need education/intelligence tests to vote.

You only harm America if you vote based on lies. But you don't care, you're so angry at the American government you'd like to see it burn down.
You lack the basic capacity to comprehend the written word
I didnít say you referred to him as inbred
I said you implied it
Wich you most certainly did

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 05-25-2018, 05:17 PM   #23
inevitab1e
GOML

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
See, it's statements like that, while claiming to be a liberal Democrat, that lead me to believe that he HAS to be trolling, lol!
We're seeing the results of a low-information populace voting. The constitution needs to be upheld and keep the christian taliban from destroying this country from within.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
You lack the basic capacity to comprehend the written word
I didnít say you referred to him as inbred
I said you implied it
Wich you most certainly did
I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little brother/sister lovin go on in his family trunk. I'd say the odds are on my side.

Elect a clown, expect a circus. We need laws to save this country from yourselves.
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 06:28 PM   #24
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Wow another theory on why Romans died off, no it was the Aryans that collapsed the Roman empire.
And why did the Romans allow so many Germanics to settle in the empire and fight in their armies? Because they had chronic manpower shortages. Why did they have chronic manpower shortages? Plagues and climate change. The whole of Europe dropped a few degrees. Those areas in the western empire which had been fertile were no longer as fertile. Those tribes in the modern-day Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Czechoslovakia and Poland - already not ideal for good farming - got colder, and pushed the tribes west (as did the Huns, also moving west). Climate change was a large factor in the fall of the Roman Empire.

But nobody was driving cars or flying planes. This climate change happened naturally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e
It's getting to the point where we need education/intelligence tests to vote.
To have a true understanding of the situation of a country before one votes, one would need to have a college/university level degree in the subjects of politics, economics and history. At least a mastery of those three subjects would be required in order to truly understand the situation. With that in mind, how much of the population of the USA would be eligible to vote, do you think? 0.1% maybe?

Maybe we should also have a bias test, to make sure that only unbiased people are allowed to vote. I know tons of people in the UK who vote for the same party their entire lives but can never tell you WHY they're voting for it, other than "Oh, it's what I've always voted for, just like my parents". They don't actually know WHY they're voting Labour/Conservative, they just know that they're right to vote the way they do (because it's the way they always have, and their parents too). So far in my life I've voted Labour once and Conservative twice. I do at least attempt to make a somewhat informed decision, as best I can, keeping in mind that most of what we read in the news is complete bullshit (which is why people need degrees in politics, economics and history to truly understand the situation, instead of reading their own favourite biased news website and then making the same decision they always make).

I'm intrigued by your suggestion of intelligence tests for voting eligbility. Let's discuss it in a civilized manner. Tell me roughly what you think an intelligence test should look like. I am genuinely interested to know.

Last edited by Daveypoo; 05-25-2018 at 06:48 PM.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 06:57 PM   #25
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
And why did the Romans allow so many Germanics to settle in the empire and fight in their armies? Because they had chronic manpower shortages. Why did they have chronic manpower shortages? Plagues and climate change. The whole of Europe dropped a few degrees. Those areas in the western empire which had been fertile were no longer as fertile. Those tribes in the modern-day Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Czechoslovakia and Poland - already not ideal for good farming - got colder, and pushed the tribes west (as did the Huns, also moving west). Climate change was a large factor in the fall of the Roman Empire.

But nobody was driving cars or flying planes. This climate change happened naturally...

To have a true understanding of the situation of a country before one votes, one would need to have a college/university level degree in the subjects of politics, economics and history. At least a mastery of those three subjects would be required in order to truly understand the situation. With that in mind, how much of the population of the USA would be eligible to vote, do you think? 0.1% maybe?

Maybe we should also have a bias test, to make sure that only unbiased people are allowed to vote. I know tons of people in the UK who vote for the same party their entire lives but can never tell you WHY they're voting for it, other than "Oh, it's what I've always voted for, just like my parents". They don't actually know WHY they're voting Labour/Conservative, they just know that they're right to vote the way they do (because it's the way they always have, and their parents too). So far in my life I've voted Labour once and Conservative twice. I do at least attempt to make a somewhat informed decision, as best I can, keeping in mind that most of what we read in the news is complete bullshit (which is why people need degrees in politics, economics and history to truly understand the situation, instead of reading their own favourite biased news website and then making the same decision they always make).

I'm intrigued by your suggestion of intelligence tests for voting eligbility. Let's discuss it in a civilized manner. Tell me roughly what you think an intelligence test should look like. I am genuinely interested to know.
Germanics? wtf are you talking about, it was Slavs pouring in, Yugoslavian Slavs to be exact. Where the fuck do you see Germanics in any territory Romans had?

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 07:17 PM   #26
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Germanics? wtf are you talking about, it was Slavs pouring in, Yugoslavian Slavs to be exact. Where the fuck do you see Germanics in any territory Romans had?
Some were Germanic, some were Slavs but that name didn't exist yet. Franks and Saxons, Longobards, Alemanni, etc. were Germanic.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
As a white person myself, I understand that the conservative culture has a history and problem of inbreeding. You're gonna deny that? The end result is poor genes, hence the bottom of the gene pool.

How else could you screw up your own genes further? Long history too. Thankfully, I'm German/French ancestry and have intelligent tree branches. We have a lot of family in New Orleans
Psychological Projection.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 07:34 PM   #28
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
Yup!
Or just is so clueless.
Malignant Narcissist.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 08:20 PM   #29
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
We're seeing the results of a low-information populace voting. The constitution needs to be upheld and keep the christian taliban from destroying this country from within.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little brother/sister lovin go on in his family trunk. I'd say the odds are on my side.

Elect a clown, expect a circus. We need laws to save this country from yourselves.
And yet he is clearly more literate, more articulate and better educated than you

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 05-25-2018, 10:16 PM   #30
inevitab1e
GOML

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Hey, my mission here is to expose things that are damaging America and it's secular constitution. As an atheist, we defend the secular constitution from all religious invaders. Including the evangelical trump voting taliban.

You vote for them, not me. I don't fall for the scary crap they feed you dummies.
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote