Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 07-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #11
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Epic benign trolling,
The little brown twat cannot refuse to allow it to fly lest he looks more of an arse than usual.
Its all about balance, right?
Everything inside the m25 is part of the problem. Pigs closest to the trough are the most wicked etc
Old 07-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #12
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyeggnog View Post
Wait till they see the trump blimp flying over london for his visit.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44732754

Attachment 152546

Attachment 152547
I love it. In fact, when in London, I think a brilliant move for Trump would be to visit a mosque. Preferably, one within eye-shot of either Buckingham Palace or Downing Street, then off for a cup of tea with Nigel Farage.
Roy Cohn, the famous flamboyant friend of Trump, and Joseph McCarthy attorney once said, ''I bring out the worst in my enemies - and that's how I get them to defeat themselves.'' That was a valuable lesson learned by the younger Trump.
Baram-Roy-Cohn-Featured.jpg

I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:09 PM   #13
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Slow your roll there pardner.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-...ly-over-london

The silent majority now, and the silent majority of my ancestors, were the same people that hung politicians from lamp-posts. Its in our blood.

I know I see you good Brits on here, and I know you're in a similar situation as we are here. The city dwellers are trying to push their globalist progressive agenda everywhere in western civilization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
Not a supporter, I didn’t vote for him, but when he won, I thought, “ok, well at least it’s gonna be an entertaining 4 years.” But I’m disappointed, I feel like it’s been pretty boring ever since he stopped giving regular press conferences with the media . He used to be such a media whore, too, he appeared everywhere, now we rarely hear anything from him except on Twitter.
Did you see him challenge Warren on her ancestry recently? That entire dialogue is hilarious, she's digging herself in a deeper hole the longer she goes without proving her claims of being native american. Also if its ever leaked that it helped her gain employment in her original university job by lying about her ancestry... I'd hope she goes down in flames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
it seems to me that's how trump supporters are, bc trump got the MINORITY of votes, hilary got the majority and since "the left" makes up about half of america, i wouldn't say their interests are in the minority.
Precisely why we have the electoral college, otherwise policy and elections would be wholly determined by New York and California. Trump still won by far more counties, and more states which alone should count for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
I love it. In fact, when in London, I think a brilliant move for Trump would be to visit a mosque. Preferably, one within eye-shot of either Buckingham Palace or Downing Street, then off for a cup of tea with Nigel Farage.
Roy Cohn, the famous flamboyant friend of Trump, and Joseph McCarthy attorney once said, ''I bring out the worst in my enemies - and that's how I get them to defeat themselves.'' That was a valuable lesson learned by the younger Trump.
Attachment 152548
This is why I support the guy, he clearly knows how to choose the right people to surround himself with which is by in far the best trait we could possibly have for a leader. As I've written about before, look into Octavian (Augustus Caesar) and his ability to brand the name Caesar to essentially be synonymous with King. We don't recognize the name Alexander in the definition of king or leader, but it could've easily been should he had been followed by an Octavian. I see the same leadership potential in Trump despite his brashness (he barely cracks top 10 for harsh rhetoric for US presidents his comments are only exacerbated by modern technology) has been in large making the right moves.

Edit: Don't misinterpret my comments that Trump is trying to stylize himself as King, I believe he wants his brand to be synonymous with success more than anything. The great thing about a Republic is its safeguards against overreach (Obama flirted the line a lot) I could delve into that subject deeply should it be required.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by jt88; 07-06-2018 at 03:12 PM.
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:22 PM   #14
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
Entirely a reflection of the cognitive ability in your country, and the mayor approved it. Congratulations you're all children.

Btw hows the knife murder spree going over there in Londonistan?
No idea mate, i live in leafy Warwickshire.
Maybe our austerity mad government need to release more funds for the met police. or we could all just blame the Mayor of London for not being able to fund the policing of London.

Wonder if the EDL or what ever they are calling themselves these days will protest Trump's visit, or do they only call out the brown sex pests.
Tastyeggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:29 PM   #15
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100

Quote:
No idea mate, i live in leafy Warwickshire.
Maybe our austerity mad government need to release more funds for the met police. or we could all just blame the Mayor of London for not being able to fund the policing of London.

Wonder if the EDL or what ever they are calling themselves these days will protest Trump's visit, or do they only call out the brown sex pests.
Why would they protest Trump? They share a similar ideology.

Why not allow citizens to arm themselves again? Concealed weapons permits go a long ways in preventing crime simply in deterrence which granted would have to be reestablished (meaning some criminals would likely have to die).
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-06-2018, 03:38 PM   #16
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100

Quote:
Why would they protest Trump? They share a similar ideology.

Why not allow citizens to arm themselves again? Concealed weapons permits go a long ways in preventing crime simply in deterrence which granted would have to be reestablished (meaning some criminals would likely have to die).
Civilians with guns wouldn't be a good idea in this country, we would be shooting each other for the most minor of insults, we had to bring in a law for road rage, guns would just make things worse.

A guy like Trump, brash and a braggart is always going to provoke satire in the UK, Bush got on fine over here in comparison, it's not that Trump is from the US or that he is president, it's due to him being the person he is.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:00 PM   #17
jt88
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Civilians with guns wouldn't be a good idea in this country, we would be shooting each other for the most minor of insults, we had to bring in a law for road rage, guns would just make things worse.

A guy like Trump, brash and a braggart is always going to provoke satire in the UK, Bush got on fine over here in comparison, it's not that Trump is from the US or that he is president, it's due to him being the person he is.
You'd think that, but the fear of death is a powerful force. Probably the most powerful force in the human experience. MAD theory applies to firearms too which is why you'd find road rage a rare occurrence in states like Arizona. (I do have a couple stories about flashing a pistol to road raging idiots thwart them from following me. Hell I had an idiot follow me to my grandmothers house when I was in my early 20's he realized his serious mistake when he saw the pistol I then put in my waistband)
~ Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #18
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100

Quote:

That's a joke right? Bush got on fine over there? Are you shitting me? He was called everything in the book, including village idiot. I'm old enough to remember the near riots in the UK over Reagan's SDI initiative and the deployment of short range nukes in Europe (both of which contributed to the end of the cold war). The "thing" about Trump is - he doesn't give a flying fuck what you think, and knows, not thinks, his supporters don't either. The fawning over Obama over there was sickening to most Americans. Americans, including Trump, have little time for gutter snipes.

I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #19
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
That's a joke right? Bush got on fine over there? Are you shitting me? He was called everything in the book, including village idiot. I'm old enough to remember the near riots in the UK over Reagan's SDI initiative and the deployment of short range nukes in Europe (both of which contributed to the end of the cold war). The "thing" about Trump is - he doesn't give a flying fuck what you think, and knows, not thinks, his supporters don't either. The fawning over Obama over there was sickening to most Americans. Americans, including Trump, have little time for gutter snipes.
Bush faced political protests, mainly along the anti war line, Trump is going to get ripped raw on a satirical level, bit like the free Brian scene in The Life of Brian. he hasn't really done much that could be protested on his world politics, the man is comedy gold though.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:44 PM   #20
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Quote:
I know I see you good Brits on here, and I know you're in a similar situation as we are here. The city dwellers are trying to push their globalist progressive agenda everywhere in western civilization.

Did you see him challenge Warren on her ancestry recently? That entire dialogue is hilarious, she's digging herself in a deeper hole the longer she goes without proving her claims of being native american. Also if its ever leaked that it helped her gain employment in her original university job by lying about her ancestry... I'd hope she goes down in flames.

Precisely why we have the electoral college, otherwise policy and elections would be wholly determined by New York and California. Trump still won by far more counties, and more states which alone should count for more.

This is why I support the guy, he clearly knows how to choose the right people to surround himself with which is by in far the best trait we could possibly have for a leader. As I've written about before, look into Octavian (Augustus Caesar) and his ability to brand the name Caesar to essentially be synonymous with King. We don't recognize the name Alexander in the definition of king or leader, but it could've easily been should he had been followed by an Octavian. I see the same leadership potential in Trump despite his brashness (he barely cracks top 10 for harsh rhetoric for US presidents his comments are only exacerbated by modern technology) has been in large making the right moves.

Edit: Don't misinterpret my comments that Trump is trying to stylize himself as King, I believe he wants his brand to be synonymous with success more than anything. The great thing about a Republic is its safeguards against overreach (Obama flirted the line a lot) I could delve into that subject deeply should it be required.
You're point about Trump is well taken, however, the thing most people in Europe, (and in the US Northeast and West Coast can't grasp), is what Trump speaks to, and the persona he's found to communicate that message. Throughout most of middle class American, there has been a fixture to society that goes something like this: Every town had bars which guys, and later gals, from working class homes would pop in for lunch of happy hour. At the end of the bar was someone commenting on the news that was on the obligatory TV. Nothing outrageous, but opinionated. That guy was Trump, or at least a version he morphed himself into to communicate his message. Case in point is his speech pattern. Notice how often he repeats (3X) what his short and sweet message is. He took that style (lack of a better term) and mowed through 16 of highly regarded, influential, monied Republicans ever assembles and then took on, and beat, the most inevitable candidate in the history of inevitability. And, what's he done to date that is so outrageous, besides of course is rhetoric? Increased the net worth of the country by 7 trillion dollars, put an end to the folly that is the stepchild of the neocons - nation building. Secured the border from an invasion of illegal, potential Democrat voters, reduced the unemployment rate to the lowest in American History, just today, announced, 155,000,000 people are working (vs Obama 92,000,000 out of the workforce), cut taxes for the middle class, increased consumer and manufactures confidence to a record number etc. Hardly the stuff of a revolutionary. Listen to this interview 30 years ago and tell me what in his contextual language has change. Nothing. He found a persona that allowed him to market himself, had the balls to adopt it, ran with it, and won. Food for thought.