Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 07-07-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
Default The whole "Russia interfered with the election" thing...

It's just an excuse to purge non-left-wingers from social media. Anybody that's pro-Trump or pro-Brexit or anti-left ideology can be labelled a Russian bot/troll account and banned. That's all it is.

It has worked with Twitter, which at this point is nothing more than a left-wing hugbox.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #2
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

I don't normally bother with other peoples politics, but how can anyone make that claim, the majority of US citizens voted for Hilary, but trump was put in by some sort of electoral commission?
Maybe the social media companies don't want their income going down the pan by letting their businesses being over run by those you say are being banned.
It don't take much to provoke insults and threats of violence from the right wing, no one is going to pay to advertise on a site that is full of short fuse random insult generators.
Tastyeggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #3
Diraphe
Cat Whisperer

Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!
Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100 Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100 Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyeggnog View Post
I don't normally bother with other peoples politics, but how can anyone make that claim, the majority of US citizens voted for Hilary, but trump was put in by some sort of electoral commission?
That's how our presidential elections have always worked; are you insinuating that Russia came up with the US electoral college? Hillary knew the rules from the start. Did Russia prevent her from campaigning in Wisconsin?

The electoral college exists so that candidates have to appeal to the entire nation, fly-over states and all, not just New York and California.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:44 PM   #4
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diraphe View Post
That's how our presidential elections have always worked; are you insinuating that Russia came up with the US electoral college? Hillary knew the rules from the start. Did Russia prevent her from campaigning in Wisconsin?

The electoral college exists so that candidates have to appeal to the entire nation, fly-over states and all, not just New York and California.
No, i'm saying it was impossible for Russia to have an influence on who won as the winner was picked by the collage or what ever it is called.
Dave seems to think people are being banned from twitter for supporting trump. and twitter are using the Russia trump connection to ban those supporters.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:02 PM   #5
Diraphe
Cat Whisperer

Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!Diraphe is a forum GOD!!
Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100 Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100 Points: 554,700,658, Level: 100

Quote:
No, i'm saying it was impossible for Russia to have an influence on who won as the winner was picked by the collage or what ever it is called.
Ah my mistake; I misunderstood you.

Quote:
Dave seems to think people are being banned from twitter for supporting trump. and twitter are using the Russia trump connection to ban those supporters.
Well that is demonstrably true.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...vatives-357028
Old 07-07-2018, 07:11 PM   #6
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Funnily enough, my mrs got banned from twitter for re-tweeting pro corbyn stuff, that was pretty much all she was using the account for, without any other personal tweets, after a few e mails they let her rejoin, so she now mixes it up a bit with other stuff
Old 07-08-2018, 12:05 AM   #7
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Twitter also uses the verification tag as a weapon against people who are not left-wing. The verification tag is simply for famous people to be verified. So, like, Hillary Clinton can use her Twitter account and everybody will know it's her, because her identity has been verified by Twitter. She's been verified as the real Hillary Clinton, and other people trying to imitate Hillary Clinton will not be verified, so everybody knows they're NOT the real HC.

Famous people who aren't left-wing get de-verified. It's Twitter's way of silencing people who go against their ideology - allow their imitators to steal their identity to say outrageous things.

In the end it won't do anybody any good. One of the major reasons that people were so certain the Remain campaign would win in the EU referendum, and that Hillary would win the election in 2016, was because support for those two things (remain and Hillary) was huge on Twitter. However, the reason support for those things was so huge on Twitter was because the people opposing those things had been purged from the website. The media literally used Twitter (which is nothing but a left-wing echo chamber, and it wasin 2016 too) as a valid source of information.

Today Twitter is nothing but a left-wing propaganda outlet. Dissent is purged, and they do it by labelling anybody who is not left-wing as a Russian bot account. This is their reason for deleting accounts, but most of them are just people who disagree with Twitter's chosen ideology, which happens to be anti-white, anti-west, anti-America, pro-globalization, pro-open borders, pro-mass immigration.

Twitter is also fine with racism, provided you're only racist against white people. Someone did an experiment a while back, created two Twitter accounts and made one tweet from each account. One account tweeted "I hate white people" and nothing happened. The other account tweeted "I hate black people" and was banned instantly.

Personally I would've banned both acounts for racial hatred, but Twitter is a left-wing machine, and thus is hypocritical. For the left, racism is fine... but only when it's against white people.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:55 AM   #8
Diraphe
Cat Whisperer

Quote:
Funnily enough, my mrs got banned from twitter for re-tweeting pro corbyn stuff, that was pretty much all she was using the account for, without any other personal tweets, after a few e mails they let her rejoin, so she now mixes it up a bit with other stuff
Same thing happened to my mother; except she was retweeting pro Trump stuff. I've heard of it happening to Bernie Sanders supporters as well.

I think it would be more accurate to say Twitter targets anti-establishment views than right-wing views.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:25 AM   #9
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

They don't care who they attack its simply division and disruption .. a communist tactic.
Who is using it is clear .. the ones taking the money to perpetuate it as well.
The evidence in two years from muller has amounted to nothing not even presented to the law makers yet .. two years and they're still stone walling.
A few very nervous republicans I never hear speaking out on any issue are now coming out to insult Trump with the near same lame accusations.
They are hiding something of that I'm certain the whole lot.
They think we will forget? Move on? With what, they started this and it has gone nowhere but more division and disruption.
This continued tactic alone is evidence strongly suggesting their own guilt.
The more the new and ensuing investigations are getting to sorting this mess the more that come out of the swamp to keep it going.
Me thinks they protest too much .. but then they always have and that is the big crack in their stand other than the fact they had none but a lie to stand on to begin with.
Just another lie to project fake anger to divide and disrupt.
The very ones that think we are stupid and lazy enough to forget while they continue with it.
A cover, that's all it is.
Sugar sweet for the taters and bitter for anyone that challenge.
A con .. and they are doing everything and anything to not give it up.
And with our money I would add.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #10
inevitab1e
GOML

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

"It's just an excuse..."

You cultservatives sure do love your conspiracies. The republican establishment has you dingdongs by the balls.
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote