Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > In Memoriam > In Memoriam - Family and Friends

Old 11-18-2012, 08:17 PM  
Lost my brother today
GradySizematters GradySizematters is offline 11-18-2012, 08:17 PM

RIP Tom, its breaking my heart to sit and type this knowing your gone.
I lost one of my 4 older brothers today. With me being the youngest of 7, he's my second sibling I'v lost in the last 5 years. My sister was about 5 years ago.
He had cancer, and over the last few years was pretty sick so we were not that close latly. But growing up he was one of my favorites. Always had the girls chasing him, school and work, yet took time to spend with his little brother.
You'll be missed by many, and never forgotten. I hope you find peace and pain free eternity my brother. R.I.P.

GradySizematters
LiveLeaker
Views: 4808
Old 11-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #41
Telekill
Telecaster Terrorist!!

Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!Telekill is a forum GOD!!
Points: 106,479,161, Level: 100 Points: 106,479,161, Level: 100 Points: 106,479,161, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Sorry to hear that I hope for comfort and peace in your family in this hard time
Proverbs 25:28 "Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is like a city broken down, without walls".
Telekill is offline   Reply With Quote