Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Old 01-10-2018, 05:45 PM   #41
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Chimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Nobody has condoned that ^^
Just the hypocrisy of making it a cause Cellebre while the rest of the injustices around the world are nothing more than something to donate a few conscience appeasing shekels to
Because you know the joos controls all the moneys n stuff
All such "Israel-Firster Apologists" do condone such theft, murder, and the dispossession of the Palestinians.

No surprise there!

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-11-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #42
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
The only echo chamber of hate here are all those that support Israel's false right to exist.
None of them obviously have any interest in the truth and the facts being such apologists.
That is to be expected.
I dont support israel because i hate some of the actors involved, but israel exists either way.

The muslim world combined failed to wipe out israel, i dont see any basement dwelling nazi doing any better. But grats on being on the same page as radical islam.

Talking with jew haters is like trying to talk with dyed in the wool white power racists who think if your skin isnt white you are sub human. I understand that all groups dont have the intellect or the motivation to leave their bubble of hate, nobody really likes leaving their comfort zone.

My commiserations...
Old 01-10-2018, 06:04 PM   #43
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
All such Israeli Firsters apologists do condone such theft.

Banana?
That may be so but
As far as I know there are no Israeli first era here
Only projection on your part

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 01-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #44
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Like I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
I dont support israel because i hate some of the actors involved, but israel exists either way.

The muslim world combined failed to wipe out israel, i dont see any basement dwelling nazi doing any better. But grats on being on the same page as radical islam.

Talking with jew haters is like trying to talk with dyed in the wool white power racists who think if your skin isnt white you are sub human. I understand that all groups dont have the intellect or the motivation to leave their bubble of hate, nobody really likes leaving their comfort zone.

My commiserations...
No one questions the fact that the Zionist state of Israel exists, but, only that it has
"any right to exist" and of which it actually does not.

It would not and could not exist without massive support from both the West and most especially by and from the USA.
The whole UN is not "radical Islam" and they agree with me on many such points and all under the "rule of law".
See:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/palest...f-mute/5601586

The only one "living in such a bubble of hate and lying hypocrisy" are all such Israel apologists just like yourself.
Dr. heal thyself.
The actual "racist supremacist and hater" is admittedly just yourself and as is most obvious to see from your post.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-11-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added link.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:13 PM   #45
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
That may be so but
As far as I know there are no Israeli first era here
Only projection on your part
That is so and it is clear just who or whom actually suffers from "Psychological Projection" here,
and it is not me.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....8&postcount=44
and:
http://thecosmotheist.blogspot.com/2...hological.html

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-11-2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Added links.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:39 PM   #46
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

the muslims what the eradication/subjugation of all non muslims. Thats how they role. The will never be peace in Israel until the Palestinians are deported.

thats it
Old 01-11-2018, 08:09 PM   #47
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Thanks for just proving all of my points. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
the muslims what the eradication/subjugation of all non muslims. Thats how they role. The will never be peace in Israel until the Palestinians are deported.

thats it
There will never be peace until the Palestinians finally do get their own land back and the bastard bandit and "Zionist state of Israel" ceases to exist, or they are properly and duly compensated for all such theft by all of those that firstly had actually stolen it from them.
See:

"God" is not any real estate agent for anyone and does not ever choose one people over another.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-11-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added link.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:45 AM   #48
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
What irrelevant drivel.
In light of the history of the world and its peoples, the 1400 years of genocide, conquest, and jihad waged by Muslims against all of their neighbors, and the current atrocities committed by peoples across the globe, your focused, disproportionate concern for the rights of the Palestinian Arabs is the 'irrelevant drivel'.

Quote:
There will never be peace until the Palestinians finally do get their own land back and the bastard bandit and "Zionist state of Israel" ceases to exist, or they are properly and duly compensated for all such theft by all of those that firstly had actually stolen it from them.
See:

"God" is not any real estate agent for anyone and does not ever choose one people over another.
As if there was peace prior to modern Israel's existence. lol. Israel could be wiped out of existence and it would make not one whit worth of difference to world peace. Do you know what motivated Osama Bin Laden to organize 9/11? It wasn't Israel or the plight of the Palestinians, it was the presence of Western military bases and personnel in Saudi Arabia resulting from Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait and the subsequent Operation Desert Storm. The presence of 'unclean kuffars' in Islam's cradle offended faithful islamic terrorists. The Taliban who hosted Al Qaeda originated in CIA support for mujaheddin fighting the Russian invasion of Afghanistan....again, nothing having to do with Israel.

The centuries-old conflict between Islamic civilization and Western Civilization predates the Arab-Israeli conflict. Israel isn't the problem, Islam is. Your points are drivel.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 01-12-2018 at 04:19 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:50 PM   #49
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
In light of the history of the world and its peoples, the 1400 years of genocide, conquest, and jihad waged by Muslims against all of their neighbors, and the current atrocities committed by peoples across the globe, your focused, disproportionate concern for the rights of the Palestinian Arabs is the 'irrelevant drivel'.
Nope.

It is not my "focused disproportionate concern" for "anyone".
That is all just "irrelevant drivel".
I am "anti-Tyranny", period.
Regardless of ANY "source".

What is "irrelevant drivel" is your own "focused disproportionate concern" and "support"
for "the dispossession, murder, and the theft of the lands of the Palestinians by Zionists",
and "all paid for" by the West and by the taxpayers of the United States, and of which is
not in the actual best interests of neither the West nor the USA.

That is the "real reason" for both the 9/11 and all the other continued "terror attacks" against the USA and the West since then, and it is all actually since 1948.
The Muslims are NOT really attacking us both because of our FREEDOM. Right?
No!
Only true morons could believe any such blatantly false lies and all such hypocrisy.
It is the "unconditional support" of Zionist Israel and Islamic "terrorism" is the duly expected and is the most likely "blow-back" from it all since 1948.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/i-remember-911/
and:
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Stay_out_of_Tall_Buildings

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-12-2018 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Added links.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #50
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Nope, again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post

As if there was peace prior to modern Israel's existence. lol. Israel could be wiped out of existence and it would make not one whit worth of difference to world peace. Do you know what motivated Osama Bin Laden to organize 9/11? It wasn't Israel or the plight of the Palestinians, it was the presence of Western military bases and personnel in Saudi Arabia resulting from Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait and the subsequent Operation Desert Storm. The presence of 'unclean kuffars' in Islam's cradle offended faithful islamic terrorists. The Taliban who hosted Al Qaeda originated in CIA support for mujaheddin fighting the Russian invasion of Afghanistan....again, nothing having to do with Israel.

The centuries-old conflict between Islamic civilization and Western Civilization predates the Arab-Israeli conflict. Israel isn't the problem, Islam is. Your points are drivel.
Again, just more lying and hypocritical nonsense and "irrelevant drivel" from another "Israel-First" Apologist.

I do completely disagree.
Actually, there would have been "much more peace in the Middle East" if Zionist Israel had never existed if only since 1948.
See:
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Stay_out_of_Tall_Buildings

Actually, "Israel" had everything to do with 9/11, both according to OBL and also with the many "proxy wars for it" in the Middle East all since then. Those others were just "minor" or "additional issues" with Western or USA "meddling" or where they had no real business in intervening there.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....4&postcount=27
From the above:
"In his November 2002 "Letter to America", Bin Laden described the United States' support of Israel as a motivation:

The expansion of Israel is one of the greatest crimes, and you are the leaders of its criminals. And of course there is no need to explain and prove the degree of American support for Israel. The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased. Each and every person whose hands have become polluted in the contribution towards this crime must pay its price, and pay for it heavily.[17]

In 2004 and 2010, Bin Laden again repeated the connection between the September 11 attacks and the support of Israel by the United States.[18][19] Support of Israel was also mentioned before the attack in the 1998 Al-Qaeda fatwa:

[T]he aim [of the United States] is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there. The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.[6]"

And like the fake "WMD's", that war against Iraq and to over-throw SH, it was equally just another "proxy war" fought for Zionist Israel costing American lives and treasure.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-12-2018 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Added link proving "Israel" was the reason for 9/11 per OBL.