Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Firearms

Old Today, 12:46 AM   #51
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
I'm impressed jt! That's quite a collection.
As for mine...
The Case XX is my primary hunting/fishing/camping knife. I've had it for, I don't know, over 40 years, going on 50 now! Dad got it for me as a Xmas present as a teenager.
The Buck Ranger is my old Navy knife. I didn't have to carry one while I was in, but it came in handy now and then.
The Buck auto is my personal defense knife, and is actually my newest knife. It's the left-hand model, should have also gotten the right-hand model at the same time, but I spent too much money at the gun show.
The Ka-Bar is very old, that I inherited from an Uncle. I don't use it cause it has a bent brass hold-back that needs replaced.
The Swiss Army knives, I use for a variety of things. Camping, work, picking my toe cheese, etc. They also impress the ladies when no cork screw can be found and you can open a bottle of wine!

The others are small pocket knives I've gathered over the years.
Some of them are old, like the black Case, that I got from Granddad, I don't use it much, means too much to me. The 2 brown handled Barlow's I use all the time around the house and outside.
Even the little white In-Line I keep on my key ring.

Didn't think about posting my hatchets, axes and machetes.
They're all commercial cheapo's that I gotta constantly sharpen as I use them.
Never heard of a Case XX, is it a fixed knife? This obsession has only begun about a year ago, before it was guns which knives are admittedly a much cheaper hobby lol.

I like the sound of the Kabar, I値l get a Navy one eventually. Great American knives. I think this obsession is the Scottish coming out in me, I致e been told apparently Scotsmen in the British army were limited to something like 15 knives of carry in uniform. I usually have 3 on me in flight suit.

This Randall I知 getting for my vest will be something special I値l certainly post it when I eventually get it.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:58 AM   #52
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KY5MOUO464Q

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old Today, 03:01 AM   #53
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Burnt could sharpen a corn dog with a nail file

Don't listen to him
3rd3y3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:31 AM   #54
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
Never heard of a Case XX, is it a fixed knife? This obsession has only begun about a year ago, before it was guns which knives are admittedly a much cheaper hobby lol.

I like the sound of the Kabar, I値l get a Navy one eventually. Great American knives. I think this obsession is the Scottish coming out in me, I致e been told apparently Scotsmen in the British army were limited to something like 15 knives of carry in uniform. I usually have 3 on me in flight suit.

This Randall I知 getting for my vest will be something special I値l certainly post it when I eventually get it.

Ya can't see it very well, it's the far left one in the photo.
6" fixed, shaped like a miniature Bowie. Case XX 223-6, that they don't make anymore.

On their website, the closest is #17910, bottom right of this page

http://www.wrcase.com/knives/view_al...-horn-hunters/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
Burnt could sharpen a corn dog with a nail file

Don't listen to him

you should always listen to me.
I know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Look into my eyes!