Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Forum Support

Old 06-27-2008, 10:48 PM   #1
evil_n00b
Clairvoyant Mind

evil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balance
Points: 3,456, Level: 8 Points: 3,456, Level: 8 Points: 3,456, Level: 8
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default User Name

Are you able to change your user name without creating a new account?
The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
evil_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
evil_n00b
Clairvoyant Mind

evil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balanceevil_n00b is in the balance
Points: 3,456, Level: 8 Points: 3,456, Level: 8 Points: 3,456, Level: 8
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Alright though would it be possible if I give you the name and you simply change it so I don't have to delete and everything lol
The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
evil_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #3
Youwantaholywar?
LiveLeaker

Youwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legendYouwantaholywar? practically a forum legend
Points: 480,887, Level: 98 Points: 480,887, Level: 98 Points: 480,887, Level: 98
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_n00b View Post
Alright though would it be possible if I give you the name and you simply change it so I don't have to delete and everything lol

Just go make another account. Log back in on your old one PM a mod the new name like alpha. They'll take good care of ya .

Youwantaholywar? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #4
FistofFire
LiveLeaker

FistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balance

Hey, im having trouble accessing LL with my username and password but have no trouble accessing the forum. Now when i request a password to be sent to my email, it sends it but to my very old username which was supposed to be deleted from LL database.
so can i please request my old username be deleted so i can have access to LL with the current username. Thanks alot. by the way im not getting any responce from "contact us".
old username: kill-insurgents.
FistofFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:42 AM   #5
War_On_Errorism
LiveLeaker

War_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLFM_Alpha View Post
Also, in the event you're not able to modify your name and choose to create a new account, let us know so we can close the old one. Multiple accounts are a big no-no on LL. We'll see it eventually that you have two but it's always better if you tell us before we find you out. Muwhahahaha
oh wow! i really thought it wasnt a big deal, so i changed from - get this - "wash_your_own_brain" lol, so you see why i changed, eh? :P
also, while trying new handles, i created "silkworm" (because at the time i felt like i killed every thread i posted on)
and "W.O.E." (when i wanted to be able to post here in the forums, but this SN was disabled here by accident)
and another that i can't even recall from may or june last year, sorry i cant think of it.
just to let you know (im sure you can call up the user logs to verify), i never once used any other account to flame or decieve anyone.

i read on a Mod's wall once where He/She said "i always wonder why ppl feel the need to delete an account; its not like we keep any of your personal info, just log out and be done with it" or something to that effect, so i figured it didnt matter...

Last edited by War_On_Errorism; 08-27-2008 at 03:43 AM. Reason: spelling, again
War_On_Errorism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:44 AM   #6
FistofFire
LiveLeaker

FistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balanceFistofFire is in the balance

Quote:
Are you still having trouble accessing the main LL site as of now?
Yes Sir i am, same problem.

Thanks.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:51 AM   #7
War_On_Errorism
LiveLeaker

War_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addictionWar_On_Errorism On the road to addiction
Thumbs up

Quote:
At one time it didn't matter. However, the abuse of that freedom has led to a rule where secondary/multiple accounts are no longer discouraged but prohibited.

Hayden posted the addition to the new ruling a few months back and stated that those members who came forward mea culpa (admitting fault and taking responsibility) would not be charged with infractions for breaking the rule.

Those who troll are immediately scrutinized and yes, traced for multiple accounts. Those accounts are then banned and the original account is infracted and put in position of altogether permanent bannishment.

But those like you who are unaware of the ruling, as well as those who do not abuse the secondary account and come forward are wholeheartedly released from any negative points stroked to your original accounts.

We know the good eggs from the rotten WOE. No worries.
ok, cool then. please go ahead and delete those accounts, and if you can find it, the one i can't remember as well, if its not too much trouble. also, this is just for fun, could you remind me of the one i cant remember? if thats not too much bother, as well...
i always just assumed you Mods could just click a users name and see all the comments and accounts linked to it. actually i still do, but i guess with half a million users some of the bad eggs go unnoticed till they make enough of a ruckus.
lol, when i made those first ones i was a total noob to computers as a whole; believe it or not, i got my first email address in 2005, and that was only so i could get an xbox live account. heh heh, tom clancy's ghost recon - and my clan - stole 3 years of my life!!
then in may '08 i got a 'puter and almost immediatly found the best site on the 'net IMO, out of sheer luck, and here i am still!
ok, i ramble like this alot, sorry.
thanks, and cheers Alpha
Old 08-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #8
FistofFire
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Alright, as it stands after confering with site mods, it appears your kill-insurgents account was still active while you were posting with your newer account, FistofFire. Your kill-insurgents account was banned only because it was a secondary account and for no other reason.

Because you used the same email account for both registrations, it's caused a confusion in your membership. What we need you to do is decide which account username you'll be sticking with so we can delete the secondary showing on the same email.

Once that is settled you should be allowed to enter on both the site and the forum without any problems.

Please let us know your decision -as well as if you have further problems after we rectify your account- in order to resolve this matter.
Hi, 'Kill-insurgents' is the old username and the one that i would like deleted please. Thanks
Old 08-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #9
War_On_Errorism
LiveLeaker

memory granted: it was 'omniverse'. made it, and i didnt make a single comment with it. no more making extra work for you guys.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #10
FistofFire
LiveLeaker

Hooray! i'm back in the forum!
cheers Alpha.
But still cannot access LL main.