Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Forum Support

Old 02-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #21
dad61
Dumpster Diving

dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
Maybe it's me keeping others from getting in and I should log out... On the otherhand it's like having a super premium account... and for FREE!! Think I'll enjoy the silence for a while longer...
I couldn't get in to chat. It stuck on the loading page.
dad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:18 AM   #22
anthonydeford
liveleak pharmacologist

anthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeakeranthonydeford is a popular LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolognaskins View Post
I snickered because "Preemie Donna" sounds funny.

I'll probably pick up a premium sometime down the line, I just wanted to wait till all the bugs got shook out first. Sorta like buying a new car, you don't buy it the first year of the redesign. Something always goes afoul in the beginning.
i know what you mean baby! this thing with chat ill LOVE to see worked out!
(REAAAAAL glad i didnt lay out the cheddar for this month tbh)
umber than they look!"---smeblee.
"This sudden rash of people quoting other members in their signatures, usually TOTALLY out of context, is really lame"--bolognaskins
anthonydeford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:40 AM   #23
LLCO_Crux
Liveleaker

LLCO_Crux is in the balanceLLCO_Crux is in the balanceLLCO_Crux is in the balanceLLCO_Crux is in the balanceLLCO_Crux is in the balance

Yes, I too would like to see the chat right itself. Not sure why it's been so wonky, but when all else fails, we blame Cassiopeia.