Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Forum Support

Old 03-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
blue0blue
I Declare Jihad on Stupid

blue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 23,924, Level: 22 Points: 23,924, Level: 22 Points: 23,924, Level: 22
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%
Default Question about rep points

I am fairly new to the forum side of LL and I have a question about giving and receiving rep points. Is there any understood protocol for giving rep points, aside from good posts? How about when someone gives you points, should you return the favor?
blue0blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
BlurryBigfoot
Fully Completely

BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!BlurryBigfoot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100 Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100 Points: 34,139,029, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

yes, but first ask them to do tricks. Like sit up, and beg. Bran will do this if you ask politely I'm sure of it.

Other then that, you are free to give rep to whomever you wish based on purely selfish reasons.

You'll notice there is a daily limit, and you can't rep the same person twice in a row. Some time will have to pass before you can rep the same person.

Welcome to the pain train.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
blue0blue
I Declare Jihad on Stupid

blue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 23,924, Level: 22 Points: 23,924, Level: 22 Points: 23,924, Level: 22
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurryBigfoot View Post
yes, but first ask them to do tricks. Like sit up, and beg. Bran will do this if you ask politely I'm sure of it.

Other then that, you are free to give rep to whomever you wish based on purely selfish reasons.

You'll notice there is a daily limit, and you can't rep the same person twice in a row. Some time will have to pass before you can rep the same person.

Welcome to the pain train.
Thanks man!
blue0blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
chadmichael81
LL's Prostitute

chadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeakerchadmichael81 is a popular LiveLeaker

What a "rep point" ?

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

I'll keep my guns, freedom and money. You keep the CHANGE.
chadmichael81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmichael81 View Post
what a "rep point" ?
reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif
While most people regard the centipede as vile, disgusting creature of evil, a twisted parody of life, dwelling in the dark and dank places of the earth, glorying in death and decay, Live Leakers love and adore this critter, feeding it with rep points.
reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

When it has grown big and fat, they can wear it as a decoration on ceremonial occasions, like the LL Rep King is doing in the photo attached below.
LL_RepKing.jpg

― George Carlin

Last edited by Private-Parts; 03-19-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote