Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2017, 02:39 AM   #61
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,098
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefugger View Post
Who is that jackhole.
Ignorant bitch.
I think she needs to get laid.
Or purchase a bigger dildo.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:19 PM   #62
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,415
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah
Yep it must be meth
Not even once kids it turns into an imbecile

What you failed to learn is that most if not all of those past scientists that you mention were not muslim, they had to check whether it was haram to cunduct any and such scientific endeavours, and they found it was, so they used jews, christians, hindus, the books looted from libraries were also haram and needed people to read them as alot if not all were not written in arabic since inteligent reading material was/is not available in arabic, all you need is the quran right? And maybe some of the hadiths and every thing that a dumb fuck needs is in those pages right?

Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah.
Haha, just like all the other religions and empires did? Are you trying to educate me lmao?
you sound like the rest of the other retarded fucks I mentioned. I don't give a fuck, imo all the 3 main religions went through the same shit. Islam whether under false pretences or whatever the shit you claim might be true, but it happened. Are you not an athiest so what the fuck are you replying for?

I replied to that specific person, all 3 main religions are the same but under those names Islam contributed the most to society under those times, under aquina's comments since he said Islam provided nothing but hate which is fucking debatable considering all the crusades etc.

My main point is today, fucking 2017. Notice how she doesn't say shit? Why would most nations now in the world have an opposing view to Israel? Because they are acting like the Nazis. Like I give a fuck about religion, just like the scum zionists. This isn't about religion. Even they claim Judaism is a race now.
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:26 AM   #63
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,098
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
Haha, just like all the other religions and empires did? Are you trying to educate me lmao?
you sound like the rest of the other retarded fucks I mentioned. I don't give a fuck, imo all the 3 main religions went through the same shit. Islam whether under false pretences or whatever the shit you claim might be true, but it happened. Are you not an athiest so what the fuck are you replying for?

I replied to that specific person, all 3 main religions are the same but under those names Islam contributed the most to society under those times, under aquina's comments since he said Islam provided nothing but hate which is fucking debatable considering all the crusades etc.

My main point is today, fucking 2017. Notice how she doesn't say shit? Why would most nations now in the world have an opposing view to Israel? Because they are acting like the Nazis. Like I give a fuck about religion, just like the scum zionists. This isn't about religion. Even they claim Judaism is a race now.
I would not presume to educate you, it would folly upon my part.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 02:30 AM   #64
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 40,284
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
I would not presume to educate you, it would folly upon my part.
I will....with the understanding that I can give the facts but not give it the mind to understand them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
Haha, just like all the other religions and empires did? Are you trying to educate me lmao?
you sound like the rest of the other retarded fucks I mentioned. I don't give a fuck, imo all the 3 main religions went through the same shit. Islam whether under false pretences or whatever the shit you claim might be true, but it happened. Are you not an athiest so what the fuck are you replying for?

I replied to that specific person, all 3 main religions are the same but under those names Islam contributed the most to society under those times, under aquina's comments since he said Islam provided nothing but hate which is fucking debatable considering all the crusades etc.

My main point is today, fucking 2017. Notice how she doesn't say shit? Why would most nations now in the world have an opposing view to Israel? Because they are acting like the Nazis. Like I give a fuck about religion, just like the scum zionists. This isn't about religion. Even they claim Judaism is a race now.
Okay....let's talk about Islam and it's most often supposed contributions:

1) In Architecture, the arch is mentioned as an Islamic invention furthering architecture. As evidence, the Ziggurat of Ur is mentioned. The Ziggurat of Ur was constructed around 2500 BC. That is around 4500 years ago. It was constructed before Christianity which was 2000 years ago. It was before Torah based Judaism which was around 3000 years ago. It was constructed before Islam which is around 1500 years ago. So no, Islam had nothing to do with the invention of the arch.

Furthermore, the arches found in Damascus Syria and Istanbul are also mentioned as evidence that Muslims invented and perfected the arch. This is not the case either. The style of architecture that came about in Damascus Syria under the Umayyad Caliphates were stylized copies of the Byzantium arch. However, the style of construction was already used by Christians in the region as evidenced by their churches. Furthermore, the great archways of Istanbul were actually built when the city was called Constantinople and it's ancient glorious structures were largely commissioned and built by Julian the Apostate, the last of the Greek Eastern Dynasty. For the record, he was a Christian apostate, lived before Muhammed and he followed a Greek pagan philosophy/religion.

2) Astronomy. It's widely considered by Muslims who have been misinformed that the writers of that great book, the Al Magest were Muslims. This is not true. The Almagest was actually composed over time by several sets of scholars, all of whom, lived during the Ptolemaic Dynasty of Egypt. The all lived prior to Muhammed and prior to Christianity. The Ptolemies were Greek, not Arab or Muslims. They were EUROPEANS. The first Ptolemy was a general in Alexander The Great's Army that brought down the ancient Persian Empire of Xerxes. They also built the city of Alexandria, the lighthouse of Alexandria and the Library of Alexandria. They also built the most advanced astrolab the world had ever seen before the modern era. All great ancient accomplishments in their own right. All done before Muhammed even lived.

The greatest astronomical accomplishments of the Ptolemies in the Almagest, was the system of measuring angles for telling time and so also invented the sexiggisimo system, which uses seconds, minutes and hours for telling time. The great navigational tool, the sextant is also based off Ptolemy's Al Magest. There was nothing added to astronomy that changed much of Ptolemy's Almagest for centuries. The first change from the ancient way of viewing astronomy to the modern way was paved by Copernicus (A Catholic Monk), Galileo ( a quasi Catholic italian), Isaac Newton (a Scottish puritan turned Deist), Edmund Halley and Gottfried Wilhelm Liebnitz. None of which are Arab or Muslim. None of them having any interest at all in Islam. So no, there were no contributions of Muslims or Islam to astronomy of any real substance.

3) Algebra. Algebra is the symbolic representation of geometric figures in which the quadratic equations and conic sections form the basis. Until Lobechevsky, all geometry reached it's apex with Euclid's Elements and the Conic sections of Appolonius of Perga. Euclid was a Greek that lived prior to Christianity and the birth of Mohammed. Euclid's Elements contained the geometrical basis of quadratic equations in it's second book (chapter). The Pythogorean theorem, that the squared of the legs of a right angled triangle are equal to the area of the square on the hypotenuse is in the first book of Euclid's elements and was solely the derived mathematical theorem of the Greek man, pythagorus that build a pagan cult based on numbers and shapes prior to Christianity and prior to the birth of Mohammed. Euclid himself, was a pagan Greek. Appolonius of Perga was a Ptolemaic scholar at the Library of Alexandria. There is little to no major developments in Algebra until Rene Descartes, a French quasi Catholic who gives a more deistic understanding of God in his book called the Meditations. He called his analytic arts "algebra" and is the inventor or discoverer of modern algebra. He is not Arab or Muslim.

The sanskrit parchment that has the pythagorean theorem on it, is first of all, Hindi, not Arab or Islamic and it, in and of itself, isn't algebra at all - it's geometry and it was made centuries after the death of Euclid. The modern notation used in algebra is almost entirely the invention of symbology used by Gottfried Wilhelm Liebnitz, who was definitely not a Muslim but was a Lutheran/Catholic reformer who lived in the wake of the Reformation. So no, Islam didn't contribute a shittin' thing to algebra. Descartes just took Algebra as the name of the new analytic art he put forward because he wanted to separate himself from Catholicism.

4) In literature, the great books written by Arabs, really have nothing to do with Islam at all. Balzac certainly wasn't a Muslim. Scherezade was a Russian slave kidnapped and sold to the Caliphs in Damascus which is the basis of the entire book 1001 Arabian nights. Omar Khayyam was definitely a Muslim Apostate and his books are not about Islam at all. Furthermore, the scholars of Arab origin that are found in the ancient tradition of Aristotle and Socrates, named Averroes and Avicenna, were not Muslims. Both were either born or moved to Cordoba Spain and did not care about Islam at all. One was a avowed atheist and the other was a practical atheist, ignoring religion altogether.

5) Medicine - The first great medical book was written by the Greek Galen before Christianity existed and before Muhammed was born. The second great book was written by a Jew living in what will become modern day Israel, and his name was Menomides. He was an ethnic Greek but Jewish by religion and he lived under the Umayyad dynasty and altogether hated Islam. Until William Harvey's On Circulation, there is really nothing but the trial and error or general medical lore but no real medicine that represents modern medicine.

It should be noted, the ancient Egyptians seemed to have an advanced form of medical knowledge, even conducting brain surgeries and minor advanced surgeries, but that was long before Christianity existed, before Torah based Judaism and long before Muhammed was born. The ancient Egyptians people did not speak Arabic and considered Arabia as full of backward people. They were more likely to have considered the very black Sudanese as more developed than the inhabitants of Arabia.

Oh, there's some sort of story about a muslim goatherder who discovered caffeine when eating coffee beans made his goats jumpy.....but there's no understanding about the substance caffeine, it was just a new way to flavor water to him. Modern advances in caffeine and it's uses, is due mostly to Central and South America and Americans desire for coffee. Arabia had nothing to do with the coffee industry in the Western hemisphere at all.

6) Philosophy and law - As I said before, there are very few actual philosophers from Arabia, of arabian ethnicity or Muslims that have really done anything for philosophy other than push stupid ass Islamic based theories full of crap. As I mentioned, there's Averroes and Avicenna, but there's one more I'll add that was not from Cordoba Spain but he did flee to Greece, and that was Porphyry and he also, had no interest in Islam at all. There is not a single noteworthy Islamic or Arab author of any philosophical work and none of the Islamic books, the Quaran, the hadiths or the Islamic jurisprudence are considered anything but ridiculous to any non-Muslim. In fact, Hammurabi's Code, the first set of laws written down in ancient Babylon, thousands of years before Muhammed lived, are actually an improvement on Sharia law.

So please, try to list one Islamic contribution to science, philosophy or the arts that actually improved anything at all. Name one thing that any Islamic people did that advanced a single thing that benefited humanity?

There is nothing because Islam is the great devolver of civilizations, destroyer of art, closer of the mind and oppressor of progress.

Not a single Arabian Islamic nation has even reached the literacy level of sub-sahara Africa. yeah, how does it feel to know that more people in South Africa can read than in Saudi Arabia? There are also more internet connections in Sub-Sahara Africa than there are in Islamic nations of Arabia. If it wasn't for oil, the most advanced Arab Islamic civilizations would still be riding around in caravans living like Bedouins.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly

Last edited by Aquina1300; 09-20-2017 at 02:28 PM.
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:03 AM   #65
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 40,284
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

I'll give ya some other facts too:

1) The majority of Muslims can't even speak or read Arabic and thus don't know a thing about the Koran other than what they are told.

2) An alarming number of Arab Muslims can't read and so again, have never read the Koran.

3) One fifth of the Koran is pure gibberish and makes no sense at all. It's probably due to copying errors that were made over the centuries and those who wrote the copies just kept making the same errors over and over again because of the ridiculous notion that the gibberish was important.

4) Mohammed and his immediate followers didn't write or assemble the Koran. Neither did the Umayyads. The Abbassid Caliphs put the Koran together and composed it in such a way that it would bolster their religious claims to absolute authority and absolute monarchy - which is exactly why every Islamic nation becomes a hopeless tyranny ruled by one family at the top. The Koran is nothing more than an authoritarian regime's propaganda to keep the people under control and it's not really different than the people of North Korea who worship Kim Jung Il and Kim Jung Un as Sun Gods. It's very common in world history although not the norm, that authoritarian primitive rulers used religion to aid their claim to power and to stop the people from questioning them.

5) Islam is basically Arab supremacy in that, non-Arabic speakers and illiterate Arabs can't have access to the Koran and so can't question it's legitimacy. Translated Korans aren't considered "authentic" and most often questioning the translation is brushed off as being a problem because the questioner isn't reading it in Arabic. It also forces devout believers to only associate or travel with other Muslims, which again, always puts Arabs at the head of the pecking order. it also forces devout believers to become paying tourists to whatever family controls the holy sites of Islam. In fact, most of the world's slave trade was and still is, done by Arabs and their main victims have always been black africans.

In fact, the very word for black man in Arabic is Abeed, which is synonymous with slave. Islam has nothing on the KKK and Nazis when it comes to their treatment of black people. Moreover, Islam is build on world conquest and forcibly converting people to Islam through terrorism, subjugation, slavery and murder. That has been the way Islam has gained any ground in the world and expanded beyond Arabia. It has never been by peaceful means. The borders of the Islamic world are always bloody because Islam is not a tolerant peaceful religion. It's a warlike utopian vision put forth by the Abbasid Caliphate to enrich them but lasted far beyond the Caliphate.

6) Allah is the name of a pagan Lunar god that the Quaraish tribe, Muhammed's tribe, worshipped in Saudi Arabia which is why Islam uses a lunar calendar. The lunar calendar is less useful than the solar calendar and far less scientifically accurate in terms of seasons, dates etc. It also is a rejection of the only workable calendar at the time, the Ptolemaic calendar. The only improvement made to the Ptolemaic calendar prior a heliocentric centered solar system being postulated, was by Pope Gregory the Third and it's the Gergorian Calendar. The Gregorian Calendar is still used by modern, developed nations because it's, by far, the most accurate.

7) The crescent moon image that Islam uses to represent itself was first the image on coinage used by the Byzantine Empire. The Byzantine Empire did a lot of commerce and trade with the Islamic world, and of course, because Muslims don't know anything, they just decided to make the crescent moon that was on Byzantium coinage, the symbol of Islam. Or ask yourself, where in the hadiths or in the Koran, does it say to use a crescent moon as the symbol of Islam?

8) The Koran says the Christian trinity is made up of God the father, Jesus the Son and Mary the virgin. This is historically wildly inaccurate. The Christian trinity is made up of God the Father, God the Son and the God the Holy Spirit. Mary is the mother of Jesus, not a person in the Trinity. Furthermore, the Koran says that because of the Trinity, Christians are polytheists, but in the Koran, Allah refers to himself, all the time, every time as WE, in the plural, never in the singular. If Allah is one being, than why does Koran always make Allah to be speaking in the plural? That sounds like a real problem when Allah is insisting on being "one" when he himself in the Koran constantly says "we" instead of "I".

9) The earliest Korans, found by German archeologist in a Church that was converted to mosque a millenia ago, does not contain the passage about 72 virgins or 72 houris, rather, it refers to 72 white raisins as being the reward of the jihadis warrior. The word in Arabic for white raisins and is very similar to the word for houris. it also mentions the reward along with other needed stipends such as salt and nuts. Paying soldiers in food rations and other such staples is common throughout the pre-Industrialized world.

10) Muhammed didn't have "visions" from anyone. Muhammed probably had epilepsy and occasionally, upon recovering from an epileptic fit, thought he had a vision because some epileptics tend to feel watched or think other people are around them right before and during an episode. That's because seizures activate the part of the brain that deals with perceptions and so many weird feelings, thoughts and hallucinations can occur. Modern day epileptics are treated for these disorders related to epilepsy and trained on how to deal with certain perceptions that are hallucinated.

11) Muhammed had "visions" that decidedly served his own lusts rather than anything spiritual from a deity. For instance, his stole his adopted son's beautiful war booty wife, by having such a vision. Why would a just god do that or concern himself about where Muhammed put his dick? Furthermore, the hadiths and the Koran read more like what an abusive, rather dull witted asshole of a man might believe rather than anything truly sublime or spiritual.

12) the version of events put forward in the Koran largely are taken from the heretic Nestor's version of Christianity. Bishop Nestor was a Christian bishop in Damascus Syria who attempted to rewrite the Christian Gospels or add new parts to the gospels. Since the gospels were already centuries old and others knew Nestor's version was bunk, Nestor was labeled a heretic. Muhammed however, took Nestor's accounts of things and told his followers some of that drivel. In other words, Muhammed's version of Jesus' life, Moses, Abraham etc is largely really bad fan fiction of someone's else's really bad Biblical fan fiction.

13) There are actually 17 different official versions of the Koran in the world today that are in Arabic and believed to be 100% true by the Muslims scholars who have them.

Want me to go on?
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly

Last edited by Aquina1300; 09-20-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:31 PM   #66
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,415
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I'll give ya some other facts too:

1) The majority of Muslims can't even speak or read Arabic and thus don't know a thing about the Koran other than what they are told.

2) An alarming number of Arab Muslims can't read and so again, have never read the Koran.

3) One fifth of the Koran is pure gibberish and makes no sense at all. It's probably due to copying errors that were made over the centuries and those who wrote the copies just kept making the same errors over and over again because of the ridiculous notion that the gibberish was important.

4) Mohammed and his immediate followers didn't write or assemble the Koran. Neither did the Umayyads. The Abbassid Caliphs put the Koran together and composed it in such a way that it would bolster their religious claims to absolute authority and absolute monarchy - which is exactly why every Islamic nation becomes a hopeless tyranny ruled by one family at the top. The Koran is nothing more than an authoritarian regime's propaganda to keep the people under control and it's not really different than the people of North Korea who worship Kim Jung Il and Kim Jung Un as Sun Gods. It's very common in world history although not the norm, that authoritarian primitive rulers used religion to aid their claim to power and to stop the people from questioning them.

5) Islam is basically Arab supremacy in that, non-Arabic speakers and illiterate Arabs can't have access to the Koran and so can't question it's legitimacy. Translated Korans aren't considered "authentic" and most often questioning the translation is brushed off as being a problem because the questioner isn't reading it in Arabic. It also forces devout believers to only associate or travel with other Muslims, which again, always puts Arabs at the head of the pecking order. it also forces devout believers to become paying tourists to whatever family controls the holy sites of Islam. In fact, most of the world's slave trade was and still is, done by Arabs and their main victims have always been black africans.

In fact, the very word for black man in Arabic is Abeed, which is synonymous with slave. Islam has nothing on the KKK and Nazis when it comes to their treatment of black people. Moreover, Islam is build on world conquest and forcibly converting people to Islam through terrorism, subjugation, slavery and murder. That has been the way Islam has gained any ground in the world and expanded beyond Arabia. It has never been by peaceful means. The borders of the Islamic world are always bloody because Islam is not a tolerant peaceful religion. It's a warlike utopian vision put forth by the Abbasid Caliphate to enrich them but lasted far beyond the Caliphate.

6) Allah is the name of a pagan Lunar god that the Quaraish tribe, Muhammed's tribe, worshipped in Saudi Arabia which is why Islam uses a lunar calendar. The lunar calendar is less useful than the solar calendar and far less scientifically accurate in terms of seasons, dates etc. It also is a rejection of the only workable calendar at the time, the Ptolemaic calendar. The only improvement made to the Ptolemaic calendar prior a heliocentric centered solar system being postulated, was by Pope Gregory the Third and it's the Gergorian Calendar. The Gregorian Calendar is still used by modern, developed nations because it's, by far, the most accurate.

7) The crescent moon image that Islam uses to represent itself was first the image on coinage used by the Byzantine Empire. The Byzantine Empire did a lot of commerce and trade with the Islamic world, and of course, because Muslims don't know anything, they just decided to make the crescent moon that was on Byzantium coinage, the symbol of Islam. Or ask yourself, where in the hadiths or in the Koran, does it say to use a crescent moon as the symbol of Islam?

8) The Koran says the Christian trinity is made up of God the father, Jesus the Son and Mary the virgin. This is historically wildly inaccurate. The Christian trinity is made up of God the Father, God the Son and the God the Holy Spirit. Mary is the mother of Jesus, not a person in the Trinity. Furthermore, the Koran says that because of the Trinity, Christians are polytheists, but in the Koran, Allah refers to himself, all the time, every time as WE, in the plural, never in the singular. If Allah is one being, than why does Koran always make Allah to be speaking in the plural? That sounds like a real problem when Allah is insisting on being "one" when he himself in the Koran constantly says "we" instead of "I".

9) The earliest Korans, found by German archeologist in a Church that was converted to mosque a millenia ago, does not contain the passage about 72 virgins or 72 houris, rather, it refers to 72 white raisins as being the reward of the jihadis warrior. The word in Arabic for white raisins and is very similar to the word for houris. it also mentions the reward along with other needed stipends such as salt and nuts. Paying soldiers in food rations and other such staples is common throughout the pre-Industrialized world.

10) Muhammed didn't have "visions" from anyone. Muhammed probably had epilepsy and occasionally, upon recovering from an epileptic fit, thought he had a vision because some epileptics tend to feel watched or think other people are around them right before and during an episode. That's because seizures activate the part of the brain that deals with perceptions and so many weird feelings, thoughts and hallucinations can occur. Modern day epileptics are treated for these disorders related to epilepsy and trained on how to deal with certain perceptions that are hallucinated.

11) Muhammed had "visions" that decidedly served his own lusts rather than anything spiritual from a deity. For instance, his stole his adopted son's beautiful war booty wife, by having such a vision. Why would a just god do that or concern himself about where Muhammed put his dick? Furthermore, the hadiths and the Koran read more like what an abusive, rather dull witted asshole of a man might believe rather than anything truly sublime or spiritual.

12) the version of events put forward in the Koran largely are taken from the heretic Nestor's version of Christianity. Bishop Nestor was a Christian bishop in Damascus Syria who attempted to rewrite the Christian Gospels or add new parts to the gospels. Since the gospels were already centuries old and others knew Nestor's version was bunk, Nestor was labeled a heretic. Muhammed however, took Nestor's accounts of things and told his followers some of that drivel. In other words, Muhammed's version of Jesus' life, Moses, Abraham etc is largely really bad fan fiction of someone's else's really bad Biblical fan fiction.

13) There are actually 17 different official versions of the Koran in the world today that are in Arabic and believed to be 100% true by the Muslims scholars who have them.

Want me to go on?
Exactly the type of bs I would expect from you and your supporters on this forum. Nothing left here to say. Gave you ample opportunity to reply on a political, REAL issues but you revert back to the religious times like I expected. Nothing about Palestine, nothing about the real world, just arguments about religious books which I said I didn't give a fuck about. Just goes to show what type of forum this it.
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:36 PM   #67
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,415
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I'll give ya some other facts too:


Want me to go on?
so no reply to my comment?


Since you are an Israeli living in Israel, do you think those original Palestinians have no right to live there?
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #68
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,415
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

spout your bs rhetoric in some other forum aqunia you have no worth here cunt
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:42 PM   #69
LBC213R20S
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: US
Posts: 1,415
LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!LBC213R20S is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100 Points: 9,135,558, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

why did you delete your profile section saying you are from Tel Aviv? Are you not proud?????? probably destroyed some fucked up Palestinian famlily home and moved there from Europe as of the bs Law of Israel
LBC213R20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:17 PM   #70
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker
 
Sportster's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,096
Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
spout your bs rhetoric in some other forum aqunia you have no worth here cunt
Spoken like a right moron. Congratulations.
__________________
English by birth
American by the grace of God
and Proudly Deplorable as well
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 AM.