Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Liveleak Meet-ups

Old 06-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #11
AudriannaCole
Singer Songwriter

AudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legend
Points: 747,083, Level: 100 Points: 747,083, Level: 100 Points: 747,083, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Universal may have me visit the UK for writing sessions in the near future. I would love to meet some of my friends in the area. Especially Bran and Paul! I will PM you when I am there and we can go out for some beer!!! The only request I have is don't bring any bitter old haggish women claiming to be "record label execs", with you. They tend to be envious, spiteful and annoying. If you do, make sure they are legit! hahaha! Paul, you should bring that drawing you promised. I will bring the guitar!
Old 06-26-2012, 05:11 AM   #12
groovybaby
waffle bunny

groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!groovybaby is a forum GOD!!
Points: 379,329,346, Level: 100 Points: 379,329,346, Level: 100 Points: 379,329,346, Level: 100
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Well I'd like that very much Audrianna. Let me know when.

You do know I've just hit 30 - right? Old guys start to smell of wee at that age.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #13
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudriannaCole View Post
Universal may have me visit the UK for writing sessions in the near future. I would love to meet some of my friends in the area. Especially Bran and Paul! I will PM you when I am there and we can go out for some beer!!! The only request I have is don't bring any bitter old haggish women claiming to be "record label execs", with you. They tend to be envious, spiteful and annoying. If you do, make sure they are legit! hahaha! Paul, you should bring that drawing you promised. I will bring the guitar!
sounds cool.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #14
AudriannaCole
Singer Songwriter

AudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legendAudriannaCole is officially a forum legend
Points: 747,083, Level: 100 Points: 747,083, Level: 100 Points: 747,083, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Sounds great!! You fellas keep in touch on the forums. I deleted my main site account. All my favorite people are on the forums anyway. Seems chat's been overrun with morons lately. When I have to babysit 40+ year old women, it's time for a break. hahaha. Anyway, I am keeping my forum login, so stay in touch on here and we'll work out the meet-up.

<3

Audrianna
Old 07-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #15
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudriannaCole View Post
Sounds great!! You fellas keep in touch on the forums. I deleted my main site account. All my favorite people are on the forums anyway. Seems chat's been overrun with morons lately. When I have to babysit 40+ year old women, it's time for a break. hahaha. Anyway, I am keeping my forum login, so stay in touch on here and we'll work out the meet-up.

<3

Audrianna
Just wonder around here. you'll find us!

Looking forward to going to England next year!
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote