Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 06-26-2018, 04:38 PM   #11
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Remember, observation leads to perception, which in the objective physical reality is the same, thus leading into the concept of trans-perception of 'reality'.
In a subjective reality, this progression still applies, observation-> perception -> trans-perception -> 'reality', but becomes highly complex with the many factors involved (ie emotions, feelings).

Later, I hope to extend this to show how philosophies, theologies and political theories become highly complex even corrupted.

If you would, please, point out my false assumptions and presumptions, and I'll attempt to address them later.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:04 PM   #12
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Remember, observation leads to perception, which in the objective physical reality is the same, thus leading into the concept of trans-perception of 'reality'.
In a subjective reality, this progression still applies, observation-> perception -> trans-perception -> 'reality', but becomes highly complex with the many factors involved (ie emotions, feelings).

Later, I hope to extend this to show how philosophies, theologies and political theories become highly complex even corrupted.

If you would, please, point out my false assumptions and presumptions, and I'll attempt to address them later.
Nope.

Any philosophy, theology, and political theory can become highly complicated and corrupted by any false assumptions and by any false presumptions, or such as in your first paragraph above.

I already have done so all in my prior post to you.
Read it again, and if you still do not understand,
Then just ask again for clarification.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-26-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:11 PM   #13
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Bike is packed and off for our annual pilgrimage with my group of friends to the mountains of Vermont for a few days of well deserved drunken buffoonery. Later gators

I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:21 PM   #14
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
Bike is packed and off for our annual pilgrimage with my group of friends to the mountains of Vermont for a few days of well deserved drunken buffoonery. Later gators
"Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" is about having quality time that is spent with friends
but without the "drunken buffoonery" that is just so undignified and is primitive primate behavior.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote