Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 06-14-2018, 02:53 AM   #21
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Lots of Californians are tired of the stupidity. Look at this map of the proposed 'New California'. It reflects the divide between the coastal fruit-and-nut Progressives/Liberals and the more conservative minded Californians. San Joaquin Valley Californians are frequently more like 'Heartland' Americans in Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas and Iowa. Orange Countians and San Diegans are oftentimes more conservative than the average John Birch Society member. Eastern Desert Californians have as much in common with the coastal elite as most people in Maine have in common with the people in New York City. Northern Californians are a different breed altogether. All of them want to be done with the idiocy ruling from Sacramento.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dls_ov_Tv24
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 06-14-2018 at 03:39 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:03 AM   #22
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

the Dems won't vote for it, because they will lose votes
Old 06-14-2018, 04:45 AM   #23
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
No other country in the world is stupid enough to extend their healthcare to people who just happen to be in the country let alone people who sneaked in illegally.
Britain says hi.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #24
inevitab1e
GOML

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
how much did you pay before Obama Carr and how much do you pay now?
I didn't have insurance before the ACA. I'm self employed. I pay under $50 a month after the subsidies. If you actually went to the ACA website you'd be able to see the rates before/after.
Just admit you people don't know what you're talking about.
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:20 PM   #25
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
I didn't have insurance before the ACA. I'm self employed. I pay under $50 a month after the subsidies. If you actually went to the ACA website you'd be able to see the rates before/after.
Just admit you people don't know what you're talking about.
I don't need a website. Unlike you I had insurance before I was forced to buy it at a higher rate. I now pay more per month for insurance than you pay for a whole year. Plus you receive tax payer assistance because you don't make enough to afford healthcare on your own.

The internet is filled with false information. There was once a moron who claimed he had a 130 point IQ, when clearly he didn't and still doesn't know jack shit.

Get a job which allows you to pay for all your healthcare, then find some blind and def woman willing to marry you and have your kids. Provide them with a home to live in, then come back to me and tell me how much health insurance costs.

It always seems cheep when someone else pays for it...

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:47 PM   #26
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
I don't need a website. Unlike you I had insurance before I was forced to buy it at a higher rate. I now pay more per month for insurance than you pay for a whole year. Plus you receive tax payer assistance because you don't make enough to afford healthcare on your own.

The internet is filled with false information. There was once a moron who claimed he had a 130 point IQ, when clearly he didn't and still doesn't know jack shit.

Get a job which allows you to pay for all your healthcare, then find some blind and def woman willing to marry you and have your kids. Provide them with a home to live in, then come back to me and tell me how much health insurance costs.

It always seems cheep when someone else pays for it...
Careful you'll make his mind explode with facts, incoming Russian bot accusation.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:53 PM   #27
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
I think part of the reason they probably do that is so any contagious diseases they may have contracted while south of the border don't spread, namely TB, measles, etc.
Shall I assume the "measles, TB, etc" was because that was the only two you could come up with*. Slacks, people that have measles or TB ain't in any fit state to take long walks across the desert. The recent outbreaks of TB and measles are purely caused by the US's very own indigenous anti-vaxxers targeting immigrant communities with scare stories;

https://www.bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j2378

*"etc" is standard student practice when they know there's more but just can't be arsed finding them
Old 06-22-2018, 02:54 PM   #28
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
Shall I assume the "measles, TB, etc" was because that was the only two you could come up with*. Slacks, people that have measles or TB ain't in any fit state to take long walks across the desert. The recent outbreaks of TB and measles are purely caused by the US's very own indigenous anti-vaxxers targeting immigrant communities with scare stories;

https://www.bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j2378

*"etc" is standard student practice when they know there's more but just can't be arsed finding them
Look up "incubation period".
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:16 PM   #29
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Look up "incubation period".
I'm very aware of the incubation periods of various conditions. Outbreaks appear not because of a handful of solo non-vaccintors, they occur because "herd immunity" is broken.

The anti-vaxxers are simply selfish fuckwits
Old 06-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #30
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
I'm very aware of the incubation periods of various conditions. Outbreaks appear not because of a handful of solo non-vaccintors, they occur because "herd immunity" is broken.

The anti-vaxxers are simply selfish fuckwits
In the very early 90’s, there was an outbreak of measles in the southern Cali area - a bunch of kids got measles and it’s because a bunch of parents, many of who were undocumented, chose not to vaccinate their kid bc they either didn’t know about it or couldn’t afford it or just didn’t see it as necessary or who knows what their reasons were. But as a result of that, a bunch of their kids got measles and then it spread to nearby communities, even kids who’d been vaccinated, since vaccines aren’t 100% effective. I know some ppl who were affected by the outbreak, one dude almost lost his hearing. So, it’s important to contain that shit. So that may be one reason they are offering free treatment.

little kids have weaker immune systems, so they are more prone to getting stuff like measles if unvaccinated and/or surrounded by a lot of ppl who are also unvaccinated, even if their parents who brought them here don’t have it. It’s very contagious and easily spread, so all it takes is 1 infected kid around a handful of unvaccinated kids.

Last edited by slacker-; 06-22-2018 at 07:20 PM.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote