Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-28-2018, 07:21 PM   #11
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
palestinian child suicide recruiting ad

Attachment 152253
Nonsense.
Pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian propaganda.
What else isn't new from you?

Jewish Supremacist.
Malignant Narcissist.
Lying hypocrite.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 07:33 PM   #12
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
When looking at the situation in Israel and Palestine, people need to keep one single fact in mind:

If Israel put down all of their weapons, the Holocaust would resume where it left off in 1945, only this time it wouldn't be the Germans switching on the gas. If Palestinians put down their weapons a solution could be reached that doesn't involve infinite warfare for the rest of time.

Israel doesn't tolerate any bullshit at their border, the Palestinians know this. They literally throw stones at Israeli soldiers because they KNOW they will get shot in return. They do it on purpose to get sympathy from the soft western world, which is full of people who have become stupid and cannot see the bigger picture, and to whip up hatred against Israel in particular and Jews in general.

Both Israel and Palestine are religious nutjob states and as an Atheist I don't particularly like either of them, but I'll side with Israel every single time. At least in Israel you can be gay/atheist/whatever without being stoned to death by a raving mob.
Cry me a river with that lying and hypocritical nonsense.
Apparently, you are the actual weak soft malignant narcissist that is so afraid of being stoned to death in Israel.
The world actually does see the bigger picture and it doesn't buy your lies and hypocritical propaganda.
Hatred for either Jews or Israel only comes from such lying hypocrisy and the murder of non-Jews for Jews or for Zionist Israel and for Jewish Supremacist aggression and their nuclear hegemony in the Middle East.
This is of zero benefit to neither the USA and nor to Europe and is actually immoral for the West to support.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-28-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:41 PM   #13
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Talk about it or be about it

Paul
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:53 PM   #14
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
They exist. It doesn't matter what you call them. They are not claimed as citizens of any other nation that I know of. They want to be called Palestinian then why shouldn't we. As for their leaders. We can all agree what to call them.
well said ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
When looking at the situation in Israel and Palestine, people need to keep one single fact in mind:

If Israel put down all of their weapons, the Holocaust would resume where it left off in 1945, only this time it wouldn't be the Germans switching on the gas. If Palestinians put down their weapons a solution could be reached that doesn't involve infinite warfare for the rest of time.

Israel doesn't tolerate any bullshit at their border, the Palestinians know this. They literally throw stones at Israeli soldiers because they KNOW they will get shot in return. They do it on purpose to get sympathy from the soft western world, which is full of people who have become stupid and cannot see the bigger picture, and to whip up hatred against Israel in particular and Jews in general.

Both Israel and Palestine are religious nutjob states and as an Atheist I don't particularly like either of them, but I'll side with Israel every single time. At least in Israel you can be gay/atheist/whatever without being stoned to death by a raving mob.
I totally agree ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Cry me a river with that lying and hypocritical nonsense.
Apparently, you are the actual weak soft malignant narcissist that is so afraid of being stoned in Israel.
The world actually does see the bigger picture and it doesn't buy your lies and hypocritical propaganda.
Hatred for either Jews or Israel only comes from such lying hypocrisy and the murder of non-Jews for Jews or for Zionist Israel and for Jewish Supremacist aggression and their nuclear hegemony in the Middle East.
This is of zero benefit to neither the USA and nor to Europe and is actually immoral for the West to support.
incoherent Jew hating bilge ... go play in the highway ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 09:19 PM   #15
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
Talk about it or be about it

Paul
That is what am talking about here.
You?
Old 05-28-2018, 09:23 PM   #16
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
well said ...

I totally agree ...

incoherent Jew hating bilge ... go play in the highway ...
Not really "well said", soy boy.

Of course you "totally agree" because you are such a JS and Malignant Narcissist.

Not at all..you first, lying hypocrite!
I am anti-Tyranny and America First.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:24 PM   #17
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100

Quote:
That is what am talking about here.
You?
Me?

Do i have a dick four on my shoulder?
Old 05-28-2018, 09:26 PM   #18
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
Me?

Do i have a dick four on my shoulder?
Yeah, you.

Probably.

Troll.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:39 PM   #19
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

Quote:
Yeah, you.

Probably.

Troll.

Lol bring it in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCuaPUVFbzg
Old 05-28-2018, 09:43 PM   #20
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Not really "well said", soy boy.

Of course you "totally agree" because you are such a JS and Malignant Narcissist.

Not at all..you first, lying hypocrite!
I am anti-Tyranny and America First.
If you were anti tyranny you would be totally opposed to any religiously conservative ideology like islam. Stroking the cock of jihadists, thats all youre doing, you and anyone else that supports this 'palestinian' sectarian jihad. Nothing to do with being dispossessed, everything to do with religious nutjob muslims running the show, encouraged and endorsed by all the other muslim nations. Oh and people like you with an ulterior motive.