Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2018, 07:22 PM   #21
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER
 
3rd3y3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Do not resuscitate
Posts: 15,778
3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
It's not about the presidency, it's about congress. No one in the middle class has any business voting republican. They're tricked into it.

I'm surprised no one here cares that republican elitists are acting like they're conservatives to fool people into supporting their corporate policies.
russian troll
u
s
s
I
a
n

t
r
o
l
l
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:56 AM   #22
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl
 
ericredbeard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lost in translation
Posts: 12,803
ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
It's not about the presidency, it's about congress. No one in the middle class has any business voting republican. They're tricked into it.

I'm surprised no one here cares that republican elitists are acting like they're conservatives to fool people into supporting their corporate policies.
Everyone here is surprised that you continue to cackle your erring message like a broken record.....over and over, whether it is on point or not. You're like a laxative commercial breaking into the preferred programming....forever.

Shut your pie hole.
__________________
He couldn't win from day 1. My predictions are always accurate.
--- inevitab1e (the baked potato)
Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:51 PM   #23
inevitab1e
GOML
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 10,436
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Everyone here is surprised that you continue to cackle your erring message like a broken record.....over and over, whether it is on point or not. You're like a laxative commercial breaking into the preferred programming....forever.

Shut your pie hole.
I could care less about the conservative circle-jerk that happens here all day long. Conservatives have turned LL into a racist playground. And sane people leave. It's all your doing.

It's the conservative culture that's the problem.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:11 PM   #24
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 6,208
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
I could care less about the conservative circle-jerk And sane people leave. .
So thatís why youíre still here
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:49 AM   #25
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl
 
ericredbeard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lost in translation
Posts: 12,803
ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
I could care less about the conservative circle-jerk that happens here all day long. Conservatives have turned LL into a racist playground. And sane people leave. It's all your doing.

It's the conservative culture that's the problem.
For years you repeat the same statements, emitting the same stench.

You fail to attract 'sane people'. You haven't changed anything here: neither the minds of anyone nor the general tone of conversation. If anything, all you have done is to incite a more entrenched 'racist/conservative/deplorable/whatever' expression of opinion vilifying your own.

Your existence here is as pointless as a 'cultservative' hanging around a snowflake gathering place, stirring up disgust and disdain. Are you that desperate for human contact? Did the old farts throw you out of their checkers club? Did you run out of money for strippers' attention? Did the other nerd's mothers ban your obnoxious ass from their houses? Did you give up after the last five that piqued your interest either raised their claws at you or walked away sideways, or both, treating you the way a crab treats a threat? Do the pidgeons and squirrels in the park fly away and run like hell when they see you coming?

Considering your failure to spend your time somewhere...anywhere...else where your ideas and opinions might merit appreciation instead, your existence here is pitiful. Your choosing to be nothing more than a turd in LL's punchbowl when you could theoretically be so much more than that somewhere else, among 'sane people'...is pathetic.

You're only making it worse here. Go do something to turn it around. Come back after you do.
__________________
He couldn't win from day 1. My predictions are always accurate.
--- inevitab1e (the baked potato)
Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 06-11-2018 at 02:52 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #26
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,036
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
For years you repeat the same statements, emitting the same stench.

You fail to attract 'sane people'. You haven't changed anything here: neither the minds of anyone nor the general tone of conversation. If anything, all you have done is to incite a more entrenched 'racist/conservative/deplorable/whatever' expression of opinion vilifying your own.

Your existence here is as pointless as a 'cultservative' hanging around a snowflake gathering place, stirring up disgust and disdain. Are you that desperate for human contact? Did the old farts throw you out of their checkers club? Did you run out of money for strippers' attention? Did the other nerd's mothers ban your obnoxious ass from their houses? Did you give up after the last five that piqued your interest either raised their claws at you or walked away sideways, or both, treating you the way a crab treats a threat? Do the pidgeons and squirrels in the park fly away and run like hell when they see you coming?

Considering your failure to spend your time somewhere...anywhere...else where your ideas and opinions might merit appreciation instead, your existence here is pitiful. Your choosing to be nothing more than a turd in LL's punchbowl when you could theoretically be so much more than that somewhere else, among 'sane people'...is pathetic.

You're only making it worse here. Go do something to turn it around. Come back after you do.
That was quite accurate and amusing but you also failed to include yourself and the other Zionist Trolls in your tirade. Psychological Projection, and yet again, by another Malignant Narcissist lying hypocrite.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #27
inevitab1e
GOML
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 10,436
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
For years you repeat the same statements, emitting the same stench.
.
Correct, after years you still haven't fact checked anything I've said. Time to learn the truth, or not..

You can't fix stupid.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 05:08 PM   #28
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 6,208
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
Correct, after years you still haven't fact checked anything I've said. Time to learn the truth, or not..

You can't fix stupid.
How does one fact check ď we blame RW mediaĒ
Or itís the cultsevitive culture thatís the problemĒ
Your shit canít be fact checked, itís nothing but rhetoric
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
"Hinduism is my favorite religion because it has no supernatural gods". Inevitab1e

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
__________________
adaptoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:45 PM   #29
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker
 
BurntBulb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16,737
BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

One of the most destructive books to competitive capitalism and intranational and international diplomacy was a book written by Dale Carnagey (Re.Carnegie) in 1936
How To Make Friends And Influence People
It's one of the best selling books of all times, and probably the most influential book in management, sales and government bureaucracies.



But there's a dark side to this book, and the courses.

It avoids discussing the well establish pathology's of power and authority, while promoting the manipulation of others through those pathology's.
__________________
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
Col. J. Stapp
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:18 AM   #30
jt88
LiveLeaker
 
jt88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,255
jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
One of the most destructive books to competitive capitalism and intranational and international diplomacy was a book written by Dale Carnagey (Re.Carnegie) in 1936
How To Make Friends And Influence People
It's one of the best selling books of all times, and probably the most influential book in management, sales and government bureaucracies.



But there's a dark side to this book, and the courses.

It avoids discussing the well establish pathology's of power and authority, while promoting the manipulation of others through those pathology's.
Excellent book, Iíd give it some credit towards my success.
__________________
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Truth is treason in the empire of lies. ~ Ron Paul
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 AM.