Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 06-18-2018, 05:10 PM   #41
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Google islamic terrorism.
Google Islamic international terrorism that is actually "caused" by Israeli and Zionist aggression in the Middle East.
The "Islamic international terrorism" is just the "effect".

See:
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/marka...nal-terrorism/

"Editor's Note: Terrorism, including Palestinian terrorism, predated the 1967 War, writes Dan Byman, but the war changed its scope, scale, and very nature. Before the war, Palestinian terrorists struck at targets in Israel, often in cooperation with neighboring states. After the war, the Palestinians used terrorism to internationalize the conflict.
(This piece originally appeared on Lawfare.)

50 Years:
Legacies of the 1967 WarAmong the many children of the Six-Day War, the most frightening is international terrorism. Of course, terrorism, including Palestinian terrorism, predated 1967, but the war changed its scope, scale, and very nature. Before the war, Palestinian terrorists struck at targets in Israel, often in cooperation with neighboring states. After the war, the Palestinians used terrorism to internationalize the conflict, hijacking and destroying airplanes, holding diplomats hostage, and even attacking Israelis at the 1972 Munich Olympics."

And:
https://www.mepc.org/terrorism-and-i...inian-conflict

"Both Israel and the Palestinians have resorted to terrorism at various times during the course of their long conflict. After a broad overview of this history of mutual terrorism, I will discuss the conduct of both parties in terms drawn from the just-war tradition. These are (1) just cause, (2) last resort or the availability of alternatives to terrorism to reach a just cause, and (3) the probability that terrorism will realize a just cause.

My central argument is that, contrary to the standard mythology, especially in Israel, Israeli terrorism has been significantly worse than that of the Palestinians. A refutation of this mythology is important for a number of reasons. First, of course, ascertaining historical truth is important for its own sake. Second, the truth might make Israelis less blind to their own behavior and therefore less intransigent in seeking a compromise settlement of their conflict with the Palestinians. In particular, the truth should make it clear that Israel has neither the moral legitimacy nor the national interest to refuse to negotiate with Palestinian organizations that have employed terrorism, particularly Hamas, without whose participation there is no chance for a compromise settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Third, because the Israeli mythology is also widely accepted in the United States, the truth might — or, at least, should — lead the American Jewish community (of which I am a part) to rethink its views and therefore, in turn, make it politically feasible for the U.S. government to end its nearly unconditional support of Israeli policies in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Finally, a refutation of the mythology should serve the principles not only of truth but also of justice: current U.S. attitudes and policies have precluded the U.S. government from serious and sustained pressures on Israel, in the absence of which there is next to no chance of a fair settlement of the conflict."

Google Israel and Human Rights Violations and Crimes against Humanity
Google SPLC Scam and Fraud and Libel Cases and Slander.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-20-2018 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:04 PM   #42
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Google Islamic international terrorism that is actually "caused" by Israeli and Zionist aggression in the Middle East.
The "Islamic international terrorism" is just the "effect".
[/B]
Absolutely false. Islamic terrorism has a centuries-old history which you may ignore or deny, but that's your mistake. Islamic terrorism and genocide began in 624 AD, long before modern Israel existed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim...n_subcontinent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad

.....(ad absurdum....)

Our difference of opinion isn't that you think that Jews are evil and I think that they are good, it's that you dislike Jews and blame them alone for the ills we discuss, to the point that you deny Islam's hostility, while I admit the negatives of all groups (including Jews) and see Islam as a greater immediate threat to my (Western) civilization.

You're pissing up a rope denying muslim hostility, and you grossly overstate hebrew contributions to western decadence/self-destructive processes. The Roman Empire succumbed to its own failings, many of which parallel our own current (western) ones....and nobody blames the fall of the Roman Empire on jewish influence.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 06-18-2018 at 10:26 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:41 PM   #43
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Absolutely false. Islamic terrorism has a centuries-old history which you may ignore or deny, but that's your mistake. Islamic terrorism and genocide began in 624 AD, long before modern Israel existed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim...n_subcontinent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad

.....(ad absurdum....)

Our difference of opinion isn't that you think that Jews are evil and I think that they are good, it's that you dislike Jews and blame them alone for the ills we discuss, to the point that you deny Islam's hostility, while I admit the negatives of all groups (including Jews) and see Islam as a greater immediate threat to my (Western) civilization.

You're pissing up a rope denying muslim hostility, and you grossly overstate hebrew contributions to western decadence/self-destructive processes. The Roman Empire succumbed to its own failings, many of which parallel our own current (western) ones....and nobody blames the fall of the Roman Empire on jewish influence.
Absolutely true. Jewish terrorism and genocide began with the Mosaic Distinction which was thousands of years before the birth of Islam and is fully documented and lauded in the Old Testament by such malignant narcissists that they falsely believe that they were "chosen" by God to have a Dominion over all the Goyim.
What is ad absurdum ad infinitum are your false denials of that actual historical fact.

No, I objectively see the actual fact that both groups are hostile to the West and the USA and that the Jews are actually the greater threat both immediately and over the long haul. Actually, any group embracing any Abrahamic religion is an immediate and long-term threat to the survival and the advancement of the West.

"Nobody"?
Not quite!
Gibbons' "The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire" says otherwise.
So does Nietzsche, in his "Genology of Morals".
As does MacDonald in his "Culture of Critique".
So do many others, not the least of which was Dr. William Luther Pierce.
The only one pissing up a rope with your false denials has been yourself.

Google Israel and Human Rights Violations and Crimes against Humanity
Google SPLC Scam and Fraud and Libel Cases and Slander.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-20-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote