Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 06-21-2018, 04:08 AM   #21
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
this was a law signed by Barack Obama . . . no one cared back then but they care now . . . what does that say?
That’s not exactly true from my understanding, it was based under the 1997 Flores agreement which didn’t originally include non citizen migrant children but was amended in 2016 by the 9th circuit in an attempt to get entire families released.

Either way children have been coming across by themselves for decades and detained in the same conditions and we haven’t seen any complaint over it. All political posturing by the anti border radical leftists who’ve hijacked the Democrat party.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by jt88; 06-21-2018 at 04:28 AM.
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:48 PM   #22
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100

Here’s the post I referred to earlier:

MY PERSONAL TOKEN POST OPINION CONCERNING IMMIGRATION (And I RARELY talk politics, so this obviously really matters to me):

My wonderful boyfriend is a Federal Agent down here. We live 20 min from Mexico, literally. I’m going to be honest, unless you actually live down where we are living, hardly any person in this country truly understands or has an appreciation of what is really going on. I bet the vast majority of the people in the US have not overheard Illegals in the waiting room of a hospital saying, “I don’t have insurance and I don’t have money, but it’s ok, we don’t have to pay for it (but in Spanish).” The vast majority of Americans don’t understand what it’s like taking your horse out for a nice trail ride through the desert in Southern Arizona, only to run across PILES of trash, junk, and human feces left over by smugglers, making the beautiful scenery look like an absolute dump. Or how about having to carry a firearm purely for safety reasons in order walk your dogs (NIGHT OR DAY), because you live in the rural beautiful desert countryside, but you don’t want to run into a Rip Crew (bandits who steal the drug loads from other drug smuggling organizations), and they WILL kill you if you run into them.

One of my BF’s coworkers got shot and killed ( https://www.odmp.org/officer/20596-b...-brian-a-terry ) by one of these groups in 2010. Another one of his coworkers got shot LAST TUESDAY by a Rip Crew ( https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/06/12/us/...hot/index.html ), but thankfully his vest saved his life. It didn’t stop him from losing his pinkie though.

When they’re not busy stealing dope from other drug smuggling organizations, they are stealing money and possessions from groups of illegal migrants, and kidnapping and raping the women from the groups, with many of these women never to be seen again. I’ll let Google give the description of what a Rape Tree is ( https://poe.house.gov/floor-remarks?...D-E64986C90EBB ).

And about the families being “ripped apart”, it’s because the kids can’t legally be kept in jail with their illegal parents, which is where their parents belong because it is a criminal act to cross illegally, so they are placed in foster care, but they are then reunited on the day they are all deported together back to Mexico, as a FAMILY UNIT.

As far as the wall goes, people need to get off the subject of the wall. It is ineffective. Period.

One more thing about the families, this is not new news. This had been documented since 2009 about families “being separated.” It even started earlier, during the Clinton Administration. My boyfriend, his coworkers, and our friends are all living in THE HEART of where this is going on, and we all experience it first hand CONSTANTLY.

And the last thing I will say before I shut up about all this, is that people who are anti-gun passionately express how we should ban guns of this and that kind for reasons they are completely uneducated about. Yes, Arizona is an extremely gun friendly state, and shooting can be a wonderful, rewarding sport if you exercise proper gun safety and knowledge, but it is also almost a NECESSITY to own a weapon if you live this far south and spend any amount of time in the outdoors. There are a lot of predators out here of the four legged, two legged, and slithering variety.

I know many people who read this will be vehemently against my opinions, but I LIVE this. Everyday I say a prayer for the love of my life and his partner to home to me unharmed, and the last thing I always say to him before leaving for work is, “I love you very much, be safe, and COME HOME TO ME.”
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #23
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

can beliive
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:09 PM   #24
jt88
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
can beliive
Yeah, post comes from an ex girlfriend in Arizona. She’s actually a lib despite being a gun fanatic. From San Francisco, but I found it relevant and insightful because it’s an even closer picture of things I’ve observed myself being from a border city.

I’m hoping Trump is trying to expose the lefts real agenda here, if he successfully does so it will be a major flop for the democrats so close to election season and is a good strategy.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-21-2018, 11:45 PM   #25
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

i'll kick a stupid baby 75 yards back over the Rio Grande

watch me
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:57 PM   #26
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Did Rachel Maddow ever cry on TV when the Obama admin was holding children in cages?

Great point!! NO!

She is such an amazing c*** . . . i truly hate him . .
Old 06-22-2018, 03:29 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default That lying hypocrisy of "crocodile tears" comes from both sides, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
Here’s the post I referred to earlier:

MY PERSONAL TOKEN POST OPINION CONCERNING IMMIGRATION (And I RARELY talk politics, so this obviously really matters to me):

My wonderful boyfriend is a Federal Agent down here. We live 20 min from Mexico, literally. I’m going to be honest, unless you actually live down where we are living, hardly any person in this country truly understands or has an appreciation of what is really going on. I bet the vast majority of the people in the US have not overheard Illegals in the waiting room of a hospital saying, “I don’t have insurance and I don’t have money, but it’s ok, we don’t have to pay for it (but in Spanish).” The vast majority of Americans don’t understand what it’s like taking your horse out for a nice trail ride through the desert in Southern Arizona, only to run across PILES of trash, junk, and human feces left over by smugglers, making the beautiful scenery look like an absolute dump. Or how about having to carry a firearm purely for safety reasons in order walk your dogs (NIGHT OR DAY), because you live in the rural beautiful desert countryside, but you don’t want to run into a Rip Crew (bandits who steal the drug loads from other drug smuggling organizations), and they WILL kill you if you run into them.

One of my BF’s coworkers got shot and killed ( https://www.odmp.org/officer/20596-b...-brian-a-terry ) by one of these groups in 2010. Another one of his coworkers got shot LAST TUESDAY by a Rip Crew ( https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/06/12/us/...hot/index.html ), but thankfully his vest saved his life. It didn’t stop him from losing his pinkie though.

When they’re not busy stealing dope from other drug smuggling organizations, they are stealing money and possessions from groups of illegal migrants, and kidnapping and raping the women from the groups, with many of these women never to be seen again. I’ll let Google give the description of what a Rape Tree is ( https://poe.house.gov/floor-remarks?...D-E64986C90EBB ).

And about the families being “ripped apart”, it’s because the kids can’t legally be kept in jail with their illegal parents, which is where their parents belong because it is a criminal act to cross illegally, so they are placed in foster care, but they are then reunited on the day they are all deported together back to Mexico, as a FAMILY UNIT.

As far as the wall goes, people need to get off the subject of the wall. It is ineffective. Period.

One more thing about the families, this is not new news. This had been documented since 2009 about families “being separated.” It even started earlier, during the Clinton Administration. My boyfriend, his coworkers, and our friends are all living in THE HEART of where this is going on, and we all experience it first hand CONSTANTLY.

And the last thing I will say before I shut up about all this, is that people who are anti-gun passionately express how we should ban guns of this and that kind for reasons they are completely uneducated about. Yes, Arizona is an extremely gun friendly state, and shooting can be a wonderful, rewarding sport if you exercise proper gun safety and knowledge, but it is also almost a NECESSITY to own a weapon if you live this far south and spend any amount of time in the outdoors. There are a lot of predators out here of the four legged, two legged, and slithering variety.

I know many people who read this will be vehemently against my opinions, but I LIVE this. Everyday I say a prayer for the love of my life and his partner to home to me unharmed, and the last thing I always say to him before leaving for work is, “I love you very much, be safe, and COME HOME TO ME.”
That lying hypocrisy of "crocodile tears" comes from both sides, actually.

Why and how do you ask?
Just ask the question, who or whom really actually benefits and all why?

Therein, are your answers.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-22-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:11 PM   #28
jt88
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
That lying hypocrisy of "crocodile tears" comes from both sides, actually.

Why and how do you ask?
Just ask the question, who or whom really actually benefits and all why?

Therein, are your answers.
Who benefits by enforcing the laws on the book, hmmmm... the general public? Don't understand what connection you're trying to make here.

The Democrats want voters pure and simple and more people to put on the government dole, making them loyal little libs.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-26-2018, 06:11 PM   #29
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
Who benefits by enforcing the laws on the book, hmmmm... the general public? Don't understand what connection you're trying to make here.

The Democrats want voters pure and simple and more people to put on the government dole, making them loyal little libs.
Nope, almost never does the general public benefit, but, mostly the special interests and Globalists.
It depends upon the law and just who or whom it actually protects which is not always the citizenry.
Understand?

True, and the Republican Globalist Neo-cons want many more low paid and unskilled workers to exploit.
The real problem is not just with the Democrats but also with the Globalist Neo-cons and RINOs
as well.
Understand?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-26-2018 at 06:15 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote