Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
katsung47
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 864
katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100
Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100 Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100 Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Default Trump supporters want respect

‘We want respect!’: Trump supporters whine that everyone mocks them in pity-soaked NPR interview
Brad Reed BRAD REED 27 APR 2018

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/wan...npr-interview/
katsung47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:35 AM   #2
htos1
Htos1 Since 1984
 
htos1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,408
htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Exclamation

Man, nothin' but Trump bashing, on that website. Plus no commenting forums(progtards get their asses kicked online). All dhimmicrats, all the time. I remember when the three media networks sounded just like that, from 11/22/63, to the debut of the Drudge Report.
__________________
Rube if it weren't for you, I'd be the dumbest fucker here..... don't ever go away. - The Demon.
htos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:38 AM   #3
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,514
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by htos1 View Post
Man, nothin' but Trump bashing, on that website. Plus no commenting forums(progtards get their asses kicked online). All dhimmicrats, all the time. I remember when the three media networks sounded just like that, from 11/22/63, to the debut of the Drudge Report.
One of the owners is urm a bit if an odd ball to say the least.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:55 AM   #4
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker
 
Tastyeggnog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: GB
Posts: 1,632
Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default

Wait till they see the trump blimp flying over london for his visit.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44732754

_102401630_424f1587-58bb-4c97-ab4e-7fc35a09842c.jpg

_102401996_01fed061-35d7-4bb3-911e-cf1fe13c54f6.jpg
Tastyeggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:05 PM   #5
jt88
LiveLeaker
 
jt88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,259
jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyeggnog View Post
Wait till they see the trump blimp flying over london for his visit.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44732754

Attachment 152546

Attachment 152547
Entirely a reflection of the cognitive ability in your country, and the mayor approved it. Congratulations you're all children.

Btw hows the knife murder spree going over there in Londonistan?
__________________
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
~ Thomas Jefferson
Truth is treason in the empire of lies. ~ Ron Paul
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #6
slacker-
LiveLeaker
 
slacker-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 14,822
slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%
Default

Not a supporter, I didn’t vote for him, but when he won, I thought, “ok, well at least it’s gonna be an entertaining 4 years.” But I’m disappointed, I feel like it’s been pretty boring ever since he stopped giving regular press conferences with the media . He used to be such a media whore, too, he appeared everywhere, now we rarely hear anything from him except on Twitter.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
snipershot
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,811
snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
Entirely a reflection of the cognitive ability in your country, and the mayor approved it. Congratulations you're all children.

Btw hows the knife murder spree going over there in Londonistan?
Slow your roll there pardner.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-...ly-over-london

The silent majority now, and the silent majority of my ancestors, were the same people that hung politicians from lamp-posts. Its in our blood.

__________________
evil triumphs when good men do nothing~
snipershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:34 PM   #8
snipershot
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,811
snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
Not a supporter, I didn’t vote for him, but when he won, I thought, “ok, well at least it’s gonna be an entertaining 4 years.” But I’m disappointed, I feel like it’s been pretty boring ever since he stopped giving regular press conferences with the media . He used to be such a media whore, too, he appeared everywhere, now we rarely hear anything from him except on Twitter.
He has probably been convinced by his inner circle to stop engaging as much.
Look at all the resources it diverts away from important issues, for one.

The left in the USA is diseased, and ive never described myself as 'right wing' or affiliated myself with any political organisation. If this layman can see this, then so can the majority of the rest of the world. And if you look at how the geopolitical landscape is changing, trump is affecting change.

Of course the manic liberals, who think minority interests trump majority interests, will keep kicking and screaming to the court of public opinion gallows, that is their way. Problem is it appeals only to minority status.

Fake outrage, fake news, fake people.
__________________
evil triumphs when good men do nothing~
snipershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:44 PM   #9
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,514
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Slow your roll there pardner.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-...ly-over-london

The silent majority now, and the silent majority of my ancestors, were the same people that hung politicians from lamp-posts. Its in our blood.

Epic benign trolling,
The little brown twat cannot refuse to allow it to fly lest he looks more of an arse than usual.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #10
slacker-
LiveLeaker
 
slacker-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 14,822
slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
He has probably been convinced by his inner circle to stop engaging as much.
Look at all the resources it diverts away from important issues, for one.

The left in the USA is diseased, and ive never described myself as 'right wing' or affiliated myself with any political organisation. If this layman can see this, then so can the majority of the rest of the world. And if you look at how the geopolitical landscape is changing, trump is affecting change.

Of course the manic liberals, who think minority interests trump majority interests, will keep kicking and screaming to the court of public opinion gallows, that is their way. Problem is it appeals only to minority status.

Fake outrage, fake news, fake people.
it seems to me that's how trump supporters are, bc trump got the MINORITY of votes, hilary got the majority and since "the left" makes up about half of america, i wouldn't say their interests are in the minority.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 AM.