Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > We love you too!

Old 01-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #31
Hollrobb
LiveLeaker

Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!Hollrobb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 50,204,610, Level: 100 Points: 50,204,610, Level: 100 Points: 50,204,610, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Yike's i never knew all this was going on. People wishing people terminal sickness and people making money and people smoking cigarettes. What next / people masturbating? I am shocked ,,,shocked i wasn't told about this before now.
But then again i never ask so that might be one reason i didn't know. o well as long as everyone is having fun thats all that really matters. Well everything but the wishing people cancer. Thats just wrong and childish.
btw i was a 2 pack a day smoker and quit and started vaping eliquid . Most know it as the e-cig. It worked for me and i loved to smoke tobacco. If anyone has any questions about quiting smoking with the help of an e-cig feel free to ask me and i will do my best to answer your questions.
Take care all and have a great night of smoking,making money and even masturbating if thats what you like to do,hahah.
Hollrobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:07 AM   #32
antaginous
Santas little helper

antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!antaginous is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,543,947, Level: 100 Points: 3,543,947, Level: 100 Points: 3,543,947, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Great section.....just like DRs except for the actual naming

Last edited by antaginous; 01-18-2013 at 06:10 AM.
antaginous is offline   Reply With Quote