Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 11-08-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
Default US Air Force Academy Racist Incident A Hoax

...well, after at least two Air Force General Officers, most of the USAFA staff, and the media fell all over themselves to decry the racism that led to bogeymen scrawling racist slurs on some colored Cadet's dorm door message board....it turns out that it was a black student who did the scrawling.

Another manufactured incident of racial outrage where the progressive SJW tails keep wagging the dog with hoaxes designed to prop up the narrative that 'Merica is racist. General Silveria and the Academy were played like a fiddle by an SJW with an agenda.

"A black student wrote those racist messages that shook the Air Force Academy, school says..."

In late September, five black cadet candidates found racial slurs scrawled on message boards on their doors at the U.S. Air Force Academy Preparatory School. One candidate found the words “go home n‑‑‑‑‑‑” written outside his room, his mother posted on social media, according to the Air Force Times.

The racist messages roiled the academy in Colorado Springs and prompted the school to launch an investigation. They led its superintendent to deliver a stern speech that decried the “horrible language” and drew national attention for its eloquence.

But on Tuesday, the school made a jolting announcement. The person responsible for the racist messages, the academy said, was, in fact, one of the cadet candidates who reported being targeted by them.

“The individual admitted responsibility and this was validated by the investigation,” academy spokesman Lt. Col. Allen Herritage said in a statement to the Associated Press

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...force-academy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU0RfhvYN8s
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 11-08-2017 at 08:35 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #2
gerryowen
Syriasly?

gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!gerryowen is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,531,107, Level: 100
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Wonder if after the smoke session the staff will apologize to the other service members.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:29 AM   #3
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

It would be a very bad thing if diversity were a casualty of black airman carrying out hate crimes against other black airmen just to blame white airmen.

/s
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:35 PM   #4
ericredbeard

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
It would be a very bad thing if diversity were a casualty of black airman carrying out hate crimes against other black airmen just to blame white airmen.

/s
Diversity isn't going to somehow go away in any way at this point. We're so far past the days of white supremacy that all anyone has to do is look around with fresh eyes to see the changes...and they're good changes IMO.

At this point, the only casualty resulting from these hoaxes designed to prop up a progressive socio-political agenda is going to be a certain amount of goodwill and trust between black people in particular and white people. It's difficult to feel goodwill and trust when in the back of your mind you're wondering, "What kind of made-up bullshit are you guys going to throw at me today.....?" The "white devil" thing is as divisive and destructive as the "porch monkey" thing, or the "raghead" thing, or the "evil Jew" thing, or the "prairie n*" thing.

We've all heard that saying "payback's a bitch..", but what that saying leaves out is that the real bitch about payback is that it keeps paying back...and forth....and back...and forth...and back... until everybody is broke.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
Old 11-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #5
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Diversity isn't going to somehow go away in any way at this point. We're so far past the days of white supremacy that all anyone has to do is look around with fresh eyes to see the changes...and they're good changes IMO.

At this point, the only casualty resulting from these hoaxes designed to prop up a progressive socio-political agenda is going to be a certain amount of goodwill and trust between black people in particular and white people. It's difficult to feel goodwill and trust when in the back of your mind you're wondering, "What kind of made-up bullshit are you guys going to throw at me today.....?" The "white devil" thing is as divisive and destructive as the "porch monkey" thing, or the "raghead" thing, or the "evil Jew" thing, or the "prairie n*" thing.

We've all heard that saying "payback's a bitch..", but what that saying leaves out is that the real bitch about payback is that it keeps paying back...and forth....and back...and forth...and back... until everybody is broke.
Of course diversity isn't going anywhere because America is and has always been a diverse multicultural country, but we used to know that the emphasis had to be on unum and not e pluribus.

Anyway, the sarcastic comment was a jab at Gen Casey who said within an hour of the Ft.Hood shooting that the worst thing would be if diversity was a casualty of the "workplace violence".
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:30 AM   #6
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post

White devil doesnt bother me, the Chinese called my ancestors hu-man(Huns) which means white demon.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:40 PM   #7
ericredbeard

Quote:
Of course diversity isn't going anywhere because America is and has always been a diverse multicultural country, but we used to know that the emphasis had to be on unum and not e pluribus.
Your 'e pluribus, unum' reference is perfect.

Quote:
Anyway, the sarcastic comment was a jab at Gen Casey who said within an hour of the Ft.Hood shooting that the worst thing would be if diversity was a casualty of the "workplace violence".
Ah. I guess that I forgot that statement if I ever heard it at the time. You're right on the money again. Nothing is more contemptible than whitewashing the tragedy and outrage of your fellows' murders with the deflections of politically correct ass-kissing. But then Generals don't get to be Generals unless they know when to kick ass and when to kiss ass. I suppose the stars on their shoulders make the stench of shit on their boots and the taste of it on their lips worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
White devil doesnt bother me, the Chinese called my ancestors hu-man(Huns) which means white demon.
It's all well and good to take pride in your own peoples' heritage, whether they were Aztecs or Zulus, Vikings, Celts, Slavs, Teutonic Knights, Manchus, Persians, Romans, Goths, Vandals, Egyptians, Inuits, Aleuts or Lakota, Mandan, Maori, Sikh, Hindi, Samoan or Apache, Crow, Commanche, Salish or Blackfoot ...they all were either warriors or builders, sailors of the oceans or nomads of the wide steppes, scholars, seers, lords and masters of their conditions. None of us got here without our ancestors accomplishing things we should be proud of.

But it is not constructive nor functional to try working and living with people who are determined not only to vilify and hate your heritage, but also to attack you and your community with racial slurs, false allegations, criminal charges, personal assaults, riots, and political-ideological warfare. It's not workable to have a sector of your society continually act to politically, socially, and culturally tear down the fabric of that society and invalidate the social contracts which enable people in any society, but especially people in a diverse society, to live and work together in peace.

I can imagine the feelings of alienation many black people live with on a daily basis because of the turmoil kicked up by political activists capitalizing on the history of slavery in the New World, and we're all aware of the brutality of that centuries long history. The feelings of alienation and rage that come from being reminded on a daily basis that no matter what you do, what you accomplish, or what you contribute, some of the people you meet or work with or have to count on for services feel nothing but contempt and revulsion for you deep down. They wouldn't want their kids playing with yours. They wouldn't feel comfortable in the presence of you and your friends. They would want to wash their hands after shaking yours. And God Forbid you and yours becoming family through marriage. The feelings of white hot hatred fanned among those whose cherished ambitions are disappointed, as so many of us experience during the course of our lives, when they wonder what role this race hatred might be playing in their misfortunes. The fact that it continues in this day and age, after so much water has flowed under (and over) that bridge, poisons the enraged soul with bitterness and cynicism to boot.

"He hath disgraced me and hindered me half a million, laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies—and what’s his reason? I am a -----! Hath not a ---- eyes? Hath not a ---- hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a ---- is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a ---- wrong a ----, what is his humility? Revenge. If a ---- wrong a ----, what should his sufferance be by (your own) example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute—and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction."
--- W. Shakespeare, The Merchant Of Venice, Act 3 scene 1

It's a problem. It's been an American problem from our beginning. It's become a European problem recently because of mass immigration. And either we're going to come up with some of the kind of solutions that Martin Luther King Jr. offered, or we're going to experience more bloodshed. Because bloodshed is the result of delighting in your own peoples' heritage (or despairing in it) while despising your neighbors'. Ask any Bosnian, Croat, or Serb, Kurd, or Armenian.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
Old 11-11-2017, 01:05 AM   #8
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

High Flight

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air… .
Up, up the long, delirious burning blue
I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or ever eagle flew —
And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and tagged the face of God.