Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 10-15-2017, 07:30 PM   #11
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default As I was saying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
why would you work at stanford?

my aunt is an admin there...she is the biggest libpuke orbit i've ever known.
I am anti-Tyranny.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:32 PM   #12
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Says the actual one in denial and rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Where is seanjo damnit
I never thought I'd miss the tight spincktered blowhard but I'd love to see these two go at it from their respective corners of denial and rage
Mirror mirror...
Old 10-15-2017, 07:34 PM   #13
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Divide by zero scenario.
That is the value of all your posts here.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:50 PM   #14
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default As I was saying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
The first link i read, just to see. But what the Israelis are claiming, and what you're claiming they were doing, are two different things. They withheld the info they said because it would have basically caused more controversy with the US and Bush's hell bent intent on going into Iraq. NOT because of some underlying Jewish conspiracy to gain iraq and control the world.

I could only assume ALL of your facts and links are the same way. You claiming one thing, but the actual meaning being another, while presenting it as proof positive facts. If all your FACTS are like this, then maybe you should re-evaluate what you believe the word FACTS might mean. I haven't seen this much absolute bullshit in one post since i read inevitables last statement.

Your type believe that the Jews are so incredibly intelligent, such a master race of people, such a clever bunch, that they literally control every aspect of our lives. And i find that incredible as fuck considering you believe you're the master race. Maybe the Jews just make you feel inferior, and this is your way of coping. Because if what you believe is actually true, it would only suggest that they are in fact 'THE CHOSEN PEOPLE'. you and your type make them look more like the chosen people than anyone else on Earth. Do you realize that? You make them sound superior as fuck by elevating their existence as the dominators of the entire world.

No, i'm not an evil jew. I don't even have a jew friend as far as i know, but if your bullshit ever turns out to be true, i'm getting one.
The first link referenced was about the deliberate IDF attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 and a false flag.

I do believe the survivors of this murderous attack and not the Israeli's nor any of their apologist liars.

You do not have to be​ one to be such a lying hypocrite as you obviously are but it helps when you do have a tradition of doing so for thousands of years behind you and that so often encourages such double-standards and such a vile malignant narcissism.
See:
http://elibrary.bsu.az/books_400/N_240.pdf
And:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...-the-egyptian/
And:
https://www.counter-currents.com/201...-the-egyptian/

You really do have no real clue what you are yammering about "the Demon"
but it sure smells just like delusional denial to me:
Psychological Projection.
See:
http://thecosmotheist.blogspot.com/2...hological.html
And also see:
http://www.euvolution.com/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
Sad but certainly true.

The facts at all of those links referenced at this post here:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....38&postcount=3
do prove that with "friends" like Israel, the USA needs no enemies!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-17-2017 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Added links.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:53 PM   #15
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
I am anti-Tyranny.
and you're mysteriously funny

professor
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:59 PM   #16
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Says the Cyclops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
and you're mysteriously funny

professor
So you say.
You are obviously and plainly neither.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-17-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #17
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Mirror mirror...
Really, you should have backed that up with "liar" and your coup de gras "Pinocchio"

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 10-15-2017, 08:15 PM   #18
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
So you say.
funny, yes...

creative, hardly
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:18 PM   #19
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
That is the value of all your posts here.

oh do fuck off you nazi cunt.

just because the weather is bad and you are unable to join your pal Kevin in watching children at parks does not mean that you should come here and annoy everyone with your petty childish rants.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:53 PM   #20
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default If the shoe fits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Really, you should have backed that up with "liar" and your coup de gras "Pinocchio"
You trolls do all wear them well here.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 10-17-2017 at 03:15 PM.