Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 12-02-2017, 01:51 AM   #21
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
I'd be thinking, "when is his deportation date?, and how can I get close enough to get a clear shot"
Yup. Ala Jack Ruby
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:33 AM   #22
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit

philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
The prosecution should have gone for 1st degree manslaughter instead of 1st degree murder, or at least given the jury the option of choosing between the two charges. The prosecution got over zealous, because they saw the political opportunity of a murder conviction. We've all seen this before, well, at least I have.

I found this article on it. Now of course it's a hit piece on the administration and an obvious backhanded insult to the prosecutors, but it does have a good compilations of facts, just gotta read between all the hyperbole

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...EcH?li=BBnb7Kz

Its actually worse than we thought,,,lookie..

"He was acquitted of first- and second-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter and found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of possessing a firearm by a felon."

DOJ has unsealed a arrest warrant for him today, tho. I have not found it yet to know what exactly the allegations are. But they were amended today, and a overview is below.

------------

The Department of Justice unsealed an arrest warrant Friday for Jose Inez Garcia Zarate, the illegal immigrant acquitted Thursday in Kate Steinle’s murder trial.

Zarate was found not guilty of murdering Steinle on a pier in San Francisco in July 2015. Steinle was walking with her father and a family friend when she was shot, collapsing into her father's arms.

Zarate had been released from a San Francisco jail about three months before the shooting, despite a request by federal immigration authorities to detain him for deportation. The case sparked a widespread national debate over illegal immigration and sanctuary cities.

He was acquitted of first- and second-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter and found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of posessing a firearm by a felon.

DOJ WEIGHING FEDERAL CHARGES IN KATE STEINLE MURDER CASE, AFTER NOT GUILTY VERDICT

The arrest warrant was originally drafted in 2015 and amended this week to include violations related to the charges of a felon in possession of a firearm, involuntary manslaughter and assault with a deadly weapon, all of which were filed after the defendant's initial arrest, according to Friday's warrant.

Officials at the Department of Justice told Fox News that there is an existing federal detainer that requires Zarate to be remanded into the custody of the U.S. Marshals to be transported to the Western District of Texas pursuant to the arrest warrant.

After the verdict, U.S. immigration officials announced late Thursday that Zarate would be deported.

"Following the conclusion of this case, ICE will work to take custody of Mr. Garcia Zarate and ultimately remove him from the country," U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said.

ICE Deputy Director Tom Homan added, "San Francisco's policy of refusing to honor ICE detainers is a blatant threat to public safety and undermines the rule of law. This tragedy could have been prevented if San Francisco had turned the alien over to ICE, as we requested, instead of releasing him back onto the streets."

San Francisco is a sanctuary city, with local law enforcement officials barred from cooperating with federal immigration authorities. President Trump has threatened to withhold federal funding to cities with similar immigration policies, but a federal judge in California permanently blocked his executive order last week.

Trump tweeted late Thursday night calling the Steinle verdict "disgraceful," adding "No wonder the people of our Country are so angry with Illegal Immigration."

A disgraceful verdict in the Kate Steinle case! No wonder the people of our Country are so angry with Illegal Immigration.

Lost more..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01...inle-case.html

~And The Beat Goes On~
philomath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:34 AM   #23
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
Yup. Ala Jack Ruby
exactly. I was picturing the footage as I typed.

And just as I thought I had lost all faith,
it looks like the DOJ is getting involved now and issued a warrant for Paco's arrest and plan to charge him with felony re entry to start with ,where he won't face a liberal jury, but a federal judge and likely receive 10 years for that charge alone.
Not the perfect potential outcome , but slightly better while making a very clear statement .

MAGA
Old 12-02-2017, 04:11 AM   #24
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by philomath View Post
Its actually worse than we thought,,,lookie..

"He was acquitted of first- and second-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter and found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of possessing a firearm by a felon."

DOJ has unsealed a arrest warrant for him today, tho. I have not found it yet to know what exactly the allegations are. But they were amended today, and a overview is below.

------------

The Department of Justice unsealed an arrest warrant Friday for Jose Inez Garcia Zarate, the illegal immigrant acquitted Thursday in Kate Steinle’s murder trial.

Zarate was found not guilty of murdering Steinle on a pier in San Francisco in July 2015. Steinle was walking with her father and a family friend when she was shot, collapsing into her father's arms.

Zarate had been released from a San Francisco jail about three months before the shooting, despite a request by federal immigration authorities to detain him for deportation. The case sparked a widespread national debate over illegal immigration and sanctuary cities.

He was acquitted of first- and second-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter and found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of posessing a firearm by a felon.

DOJ WEIGHING FEDERAL CHARGES IN KATE STEINLE MURDER CASE, AFTER NOT GUILTY VERDICT

The arrest warrant was originally drafted in 2015 and amended this week to include violations related to the charges of a felon in possession of a firearm, involuntary manslaughter and assault with a deadly weapon, all of which were filed after the defendant's initial arrest, according to Friday's warrant.l
This is something I have a problem with.
The Federal government should not be allowed to file related charges that is similar to the state's charges in different courts. This violates many principles of law encased within our constitution and the many amendments.
Sure, this POS was found 'not-guilty' by the state jury, but that does not allow the Federal DOJ to apply the same or similar charges, even if the venue changes.

Here's what I'm talking about...

https://blogs.loc.gov/law/2013/03/fr...aws-are-there/

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL30812.pdf
Old 12-02-2017, 05:03 AM   #25
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaBNIGaHaxw
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:52 AM   #26
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
This is something I have a problem with.
The Federal government should not be allowed to file related charges that is similar to the state's charges in different courts. This violates many principles of law encased within our constitution and the many amendments.
Sure, this POS was found 'not-guilty' by the state jury, but that does not allow the Federal DOJ to apply the same or similar charges, even if the venue changes.

Here's what I'm talking about...

https://blogs.loc.gov/law/2013/03/fr...aws-are-there/

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL30812.pdf

criminal re entry for one has a 10 year possible sentence that he should have been charged with afyter his 3rd time.
that wasn't part of the state charges,and it sends a message to both the illegals and these sanctuary cities.
The courts will sort whether or not they can on the rest , and you just know that some bleeding heart will jump to the cause .
but I say fuck em

Last edited by zero-g; 12-02-2017 at 05:59 AM.
zero-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 06:09 AM   #27
zero-g
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
and Moe from Brooklyn
hey moe
"guys, what a great fuckin' show, I'm drivin' home , I'm hearin' the news ,I'm almost drivin' off the fuckin' road"

here here lol

Last edited by zero-g; 12-02-2017 at 06:13 AM.
zero-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:32 AM   #28
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

I just read that the Sig Sauer P329 40 caliber handgun used by Kate Steinle's murderer, requires ten pounds of pressure on the trigger to fire and has four safety features. According to source, there has never been a recorded accidental discharge of a Sig Sauer P329 40 caliber gun.

LLers, what do you think about that?
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #29
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I just read that the Sig Sauer P329 40 caliber handgun used by Kate Steinle's murderer, requires ten pounds of pressure on the trigger to fire and has four safety features. According to source, there has never been a recorded accidental discharge of a Sig Sauer P329 40 caliber gun.

yea, i was wondering what gun. blaming a sig is ridiculous, if that's the case.

that's one of the safest guns you can carry. they don't just go pop when you pick it up.

Last edited by 3rd3y3; 12-02-2017 at 12:57 PM.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:46 PM   #30
zero-g
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post

Pretty sure the 239 DOESN'T have any external safety as it were . Most Pistols used by LE don't.
That said, it's a double /action single action . Without going into great detail , that means you would "normally" have to squeeze that trigger with the 10 pound pressure to make the hammer at the rear of the weapon pull back to a fire position and release while firing that first round. Imagine "cocking" back the hammer , but done with the trigger, not your thumb . Upon firing the weapon cycles and the hammer is then racked back for the next round , and you are now in a "single action" where the hammer is already back and can be fired with half or less the trigger pull.

NOBODY carries or stores a weapon like that in the cocked position.
A trigger weight can be modified or trigger with lighter pull installed, but there is no such thing to my knowledge as a "hair trigger" in double action mode, as you need a certain amount of pressure to pull that hammer back with the trigger.

Sig for the most part are a higher quality firearm , not some cheapy that just anyone buys . Not sure if it has the "hammer block" between the hammer and firing pin in the DA position or not , but even if the weapon was struck in the rear from a drop , it would not be firing in a downward angle where it would ricochet off the ground, it would fire in an upward angle.

I find an accidental discharge of that weapon highly unlikely.