Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Conspiracy Theories

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
dad61
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Just left of Uranus
Posts: 33,496
dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
Default 9/11, They Knew, Just for you Demon

This is my response to your New Years Resolution.

I put this in General Discussion rather than Conspiracy because, well, there is no conspiracy here, no conspiracy web links, or anything.

These are links to History Commons, google it, do your damnedest to rip it apart, but all these links are to, is time lines with sources linked. Granted, some of the source links have "disappeared" over the years, but it's very obvious which ones are, and it really doesn't hinder the info that much, and much of it has several links to sources. This is, imho, the greatest collection of 9/11 information, ALL sourced.

Now you can do one of 2 things here, you can ignore all off this info and keep that mind of yours closed like a trap, but if you choose to do that, don't you EVER call me a conspiracy theorist again, ever, just stfu about it.

Or

You can go through all of it, take your time and read it all, and then TRY and NOT to come to the conclusion that they knew, and let it happen, where in that case, I will accept your apology.

If you conclude otherwise after going through ALL of it, and I do mean ALL of it, that they didn't know, then you better be prepared to back your shit up son and prove otherwise, with sources to counter and not just some mindless drivel.

Take your time, this is a chance for you to learn something, this isn't a dis to you, I'm offering this education to you freely, take it, or stfu about it, because you'll only be talking out of your ass.

Here is my proof, the first link is the main page, the other links are to subjects under the main page.

History Commons 9/11 Timeline


Bin Laden determined to Strike in US Presidential DB

Presidential Level Warnings

Foreign Intelligence Warnings

Key Warnings

Insider Trading and Foreknowledge

A lot of people around the world made a lot of money on it, there's no denying it, even little kids knew it was coming and even that was proven to be true Post 9/11, I see no way that any intelligent human being could conclude anything but what I've said when confronted with this amount of information.
dad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
Thane36425c
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 804
Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100
Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100 Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100 Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100
Activity: 26%
Activity: 26% Activity: 26% Activity: 26%
Default

Everyone knew Bin Laden had a fixation on the Twin Tower for some strange reason.

But those links, the ones I read, don't mention that Sudan offered Bin Laden to President Clinton since he was causing trouble for them and wanted him gone or even dead. He was also an easy target then since he wasn't in a compound or anything and had little protection. Clinton goofed around fretting about international law (which didn't seem to bother him when he threw around cruise missiles whenever he got in a jam as with Monica) and dithering about terrorism being a police or military issue. Result: Bin Laden caught on and fled to Afghanistan.

All it would have taken was a few Delta operators to hit Bin Laden's place in Sudan and he'd have been captured or better yet killed. Hell, they could have gone in using Soviet bloc weapons and "anyone" could have done it (except the politicians wouldn't have been able to keep their mouths shut) or even said he was killed while running away. Whatever the case, he'd have been dead along with some of his top men. 9/11 wouldn't have happened.
Thane36425c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 30,212
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100
Activity: 58%
Activity: 58% Activity: 58% Activity: 58%
Default

I don't think that anyone is disputing that the Federal Government since at least 1998 knew that there was going to be a terrorist attack by Al quaeda. The real question is why didn't the Federal government do anything about it such as require locked, steel doors on cockpits or allow the CIA and FBI to share info.

The answer is because the airlines opposed new doors on cockpits because they thought it was too expensive and their lobbyists successfully won the political debate because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

The answer is because the Church laws that Frank church put in place in the wake of Veitnam were not only enforced by enforced to a radical degree by that horrible woman, Jamie Gorelick. The left was in power during the late 1990's and they were more interested in hamstringing the CIA and avoiding looking like Islamophobes. Jamie Gorelick could get away with it because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

Bill Clinton had several opportunities to capture or kill Bin Laden, not just in Sudan but also in Afghanistan. When our military actually had Bin Laden in our sights, the assassination was called off because there were children in the encampment. Bill clinton was more concerned about looking like an unlawful assassin and child murderer than he was about getting Bin Laden. He was more concerned about curring the favor of Muslims by liberating Kosovar Albanian Muslims. Bill clinton was able to ignore the threat of Bin Laden because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

Colleen Rowley, aware of Zacarious Moussoui at Flying Cloud airport, asked for a search warrant, since she was an FBI agent investigating a threat and was denied by the headquarters with the stated reason that it would look like she was unfairly targeting Muslims. The FBI was able to get away with this dereliction of duty because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

The American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously because our media was controlled by Democrat sympathizers who downplayed the threat of Islamic terrorism because they believed it was Islamophobic to investigate it and in a most partisan way, wanted to blame Republicans for causing the problem.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden

Last edited by Aquina1300; 01-01-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
dad61
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Just left of Uranus
Posts: 33,496
dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I don't think that anyone is disputing that the Federal Government since at least 1998 knew that there was going to be a terrorist attack by Al quaeda. The real question is why didn't the Federal government do anything about it such as require locked, steel doors on cockpits or allow the CIA and FBI to share info.

The answer is because the airlines opposed new doors on cockpits because they thought it was too expensive and their lobbyists successfully won the political debate because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

The answer is because the Church laws that Frank church put in place in the wake of Veitnam were not only enforced by enforced to a radical degree by that horrible woman, Jamie Gorelick. The left was in power during the late 1990's and they were more interested in hamstringing the CIA and avoiding looking like Islamophobes. Jamie Gorelick could get away with it because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

Bill Clinton had several opportunities to capture or kill Bin Laden, not just in Sudan but also in Afghanistan. When our military actually had Bin Laden in our sights, the assassination was called off because there were children in the encampment. Bill clinton was more concerned about looking like an unlawful assassin and child murderer than he was about getting Bin Laden. He was more concerned about curring the favor of Muslims by liberating Kosovar Albanian Muslims. Bill clinton was able to ignore the threat of Bin Laden because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

Colleen Rowley, aware of Zacarious Moussoui at Flying Cloud airport, asked for a search warrant, since she was an FBI agent investigating a threat and was denied by the headquarters with the stated reason that it would look like she was unfairly targeting Muslims. The FBI was able to get away with this dereliction of duty because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

The American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously because our media was controlled by Democrat sympathizers who downplayed the threat of Islamic terrorism because they believed it was Islamophobic to investigate it and in a most partisan way, wanted to blame Republicans for causing the problem.
Didn't read any of the links, did you? Your still pointing fingers at what you perceive to be the "other side" and making political excuses

I also know you didn't, because I spent many days doing it, weeks.

It's about the money Aquina, nothing more, nothing less.
dad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 30,212
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100
Activity: 58%
Activity: 58% Activity: 58% Activity: 58%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad61 View Post
Didn't read any of the links, did you? Your still pointing fingers at what you perceive to be the "other side" and making political excuses

I also know you didn't, because I spent many days doing it, weeks.

It's about the money Aquina, nothing more, nothing less.
k, so Obama had a business guy in Milan. What's new about that?

heck, the Saudi crown owns the controlling share of Time/Warner and twitter and UAE owns the majority of A&E?

What's your point?

Who made the money? Name the names and show the documents if there was anything nefarious as far someone making gobs of money after 9/11 and it's aftermath.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #6
Thane36425c
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 804
Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!Thane36425c is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100
Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100 Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100 Points: 2,114,068, Level: 100
Activity: 26%
Activity: 26% Activity: 26% Activity: 26%
Default

Money had less to do with it than Clinton's obsession with himself, his legacy and finding his next big power fix after his second term was up. That's why he cited the military/police/international law nonsense since that allowed him to do nothing productive.

But boy could he throw bombs and missiles when he saw political gain from it. Bosnia aside (where it turns out claims of genocide were inflated and now terrorists and gangsters have a staging area to move into the rest of Europe) but he launched 200 cruise missiles into Iraq the night before the vote on his impeachment. That led to an act that soured me to Republicans when several came out and said they would vote against impeachment because "the nation was at war and everyone needed to rally to the President." Ignorant bastards.

Anyway, my point still stands that Bin Laden could have been ended easily and at small risk to a small team in Sudan but it wasn't done by a hypocrite concerned about his own future power prospects.
Thane36425c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #7
dad61
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Just left of Uranus
Posts: 33,496
dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
k, so Obama had a business guy in Milan. What's new about that?

heck, the Saudi crown owns the controlling share of Time/Warner and twitter and UAE owns the majority of A&E?

What's your point?

Who made the money? Name the names and show the documents if there was anything nefarious as far someone making gobs of money after 9/11 and it's aftermath.
Umm....I did that already, read the freaking links, and most of it was before, not after

See, that's what I'm talking about, you don't care about the proof, you just want to keep talking shit, stop talking shit Aquina, and read the god damn links, then get back to me, geesh

Last edited by dad61; 01-01-2012 at 08:33 PM.
dad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #8
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 30,212
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,612,237, Level: 100
Activity: 58%
Activity: 58% Activity: 58% Activity: 58%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad61 View Post
Umm....I did that already, read the freaking links, and most of it was before, not after

See, that's what I'm talking about, you don't care about the proof, you just want to keep talking shit, stop talking shit Aquina, and read the god damn links, then get back to me, geesh
I read your links. I don't see anything of particular importance in that or anything that isn't widely known by people who actual have bothered studying the threat. My job used to be to explain how everything prior to 9/11 in those links wasn't significant and didn't constitute a threat. So, if you're trying to tell me those links are significant and were significant at the time, I'm going to retort to you that only a handful of non-influential, security minded "cowboys" believed the dire threats and most everyone else who could have actually done something about it, was busy attending seminars on how hijab was actually more liberating than miniskirts. I kid you fucking not.

I would give appendages to go back to those days and redo everything I did. I've never been more horrified in my entire life and I doubt it's possible to be more horrified than I was on 9/11, when I realized what had happened.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
Dat1111
LiveLeaker
 
Dat1111's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: US
Posts: 45,800
Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!Dat1111 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,474,447,292, Level: 100
Points: 1,474,447,292, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,447,292, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,447,292, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I don't think that anyone is disputing that the Federal Government since at least 1998 knew that there was going to be a terrorist attack by Al quaeda. The real question is why didn't the Federal government do anything about it such as require locked, steel doors on cockpits or allow the CIA and FBI to share info.

The answer is because the airlines opposed new doors on cockpits because they thought it was too expensive and their lobbyists successfully won the political debate because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

The answer is because the Church laws that Frank church put in place in the wake of Veitnam were not only enforced by enforced to a radical degree by that horrible woman, Jamie Gorelick. The left was in power during the late 1990's and they were more interested in hamstringing the CIA and avoiding looking like Islamophobes. Jamie Gorelick could get away with it because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

Bill Clinton had several opportunities to capture or kill Bin Laden, not just in Sudan but also in Afghanistan. When our military actually had Bin Laden in our sights, the assassination was called off because there were children in the encampment. Bill clinton was more concerned about looking like an unlawful assassin and child murderer than he was about getting Bin Laden. He was more concerned about curring the favor of Muslims by liberating Kosovar Albanian Muslims. Bill clinton was able to ignore the threat of Bin Laden because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

Colleen Rowley, aware of Zacarious Moussoui at Flying Cloud airport, asked for a search warrant, since she was an FBI agent investigating a threat and was denied by the headquarters with the stated reason that it would look like she was unfairly targeting Muslims. The FBI was able to get away with this dereliction of duty because the American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously.

The American people didn't take the threat of terrorism seriously because our media was controlled by Democrat sympathizers who downplayed the threat of Islamic terrorism because they believed it was Islamophobic to investigate it and in a most partisan way, wanted to blame Republicans for causing the problem.
Exactly..

The thing is as always... IF the Government ACTS before hand they are deemed Fascist/oppressive and implementing laws to enslave its own people But then the Same logic applis after an attack. They State well the Government KNEW and that they let it happen to impose a police state.

Its a huge idiotic circle jerk.. The Government is dammed if it does dammed if it doesnt by the conspiracy theorist.

That being said Of course they knew Islamic terrorism was a threat. But did they know FOR sure what was going to happen on 911.. Nope they didnt they had an idea of planes being used because of Bojinka but the lack of imagination played a part. And as others have pointed out we could of Had Osama bin laden several times.

Heres the catcher... OBL is not the end all tell all to Islamic terror attacks.. Ramsey yousef carried out the 1993 wtc bombings with the intent to topple the towers. HE is linked to Khalid sheik mohammad I believe they are relatives but theres no LINK to OBL that I know on that attack.

Also Khalid sheik Mohmmad was the MAstermind of 911 from my understanding and OBL helped handpick the Hijackers nothing more. And probably commissioned the attack to move forward.

OBL is not the end all to islamic terrorism ask everybody thats been a target it of it. Whether its russians, Serbs, Cechens, dagestan, Phillipines, Thailan, Europe, USA, South america, Africa, etc...

EDIT: And what the OP is posting is stuff WE HAVE BEEN POSTED FOR YEARS and YEARS.. About how the government has ignored islamic terrorism. That does not MEAN they knew 911 was going to happen and let it happen
__________________
"A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower "IKE"
Dat1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #10
dad61
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Just left of Uranus
Posts: 33,496
dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I read your links. I don't see anything of particular importance in that or anything that isn't widely known by people who actual have bothered studying the threat. My job used to be to explain how everything prior to 9/11 in those links wasn't significant and didn't constitute a threat. So, if you're trying to tell me those links are significant and were significant at the time, I'm going to retort to you that only a handful of non-influential, security minded "cowboys" believed the dire threats and most everyone else who could have actually done something about it, was busy attending seminars on how hijab was actually more liberating than miniskirts. I kid you fucking not.

I would give appendages to go back to those days and redo everything I did. I've never been more horrified in my entire life and I doubt it's possible to be more horrified than I was on 9/11, when I realized what had happened.
There's no way you read all those links, you haven't had the time for one, and second, you'd have never said that the money was made afterwards, because I didn't even include those links. I know you think you got it all figured out, but you don't, not by a long shot.

If you don't want to invest the time, that's fine by me, just don't talk shit to me and tell me I'm wrong, or use those dumbass political excuses, I have np with that what so ever, because the facts laid out in the time lines, says otherwise.
dad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 PM.