Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 01-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
GeorgeBush
President of LL

GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!GeorgeBush is a forum GOD!!
Points: 203,517,808, Level: 100 Points: 203,517,808, Level: 100 Points: 203,517,808, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Default Rick Santorum on Contraception

At 17:55 is when he talks about contraception

Quote:
One of the things I will talk about that no president has talked about before is I think the dangers of contraception in this country, the whole sexual libertine idea ... Many in the Christian faith have said, "Well, that's okay ... contraception's okay."

It's not okay because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. They're supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal ... but also procreative. That's the perfect way that a sexual union should happen. We take any part of that out, we diminish the act. And if you can take one part out that's not for purposes of procreation, that's not one of the reasons, then you diminish this very special bond between men and women, so why can't you take other parts of that out? And all of a sudden, it becomes deconstructed to the point where it's simply pleasure. And that's certainly a part of it—and it's an important part of it, don't get me wrong—but there's a lot of things we do for pleasure, and this is special, and it needs to be seen as special.

Again, I know most presidents don't talk about those things, and maybe people don't want us to talk about those things, but I think it's important that you are who you are. I'm not running for preacher. I'm not running for pastor, but these are important public policy issues.
Here is your third place nominee rising up in the poll with 15% support. Scary?

Small government Republicans in action.

Liberal Democrat Allegiance 2012
GeorgeBush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
tarnoch
Red, Blue, and White

tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,847,164,769, Level: 100 Points: 1,847,164,769, Level: 100 Points: 1,847,164,769, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

cuckoo for cocoa puffs

“A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“As long as you still experience the stars as something "above you", you lack the eye of knowledge.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
tarnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
voidhanger
Dumpster Diving

voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!voidhanger is practically a forum god!
Points: 1,972,650, Level: 100 Points: 1,972,650, Level: 100 Points: 1,972,650, Level: 100
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Wow, what a fucking assclown.

hey dude, the middle ages where some centuries ago.. Go build a time machine.
voidhanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
lipskip
Nipslip

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,532,962, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,532,962, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,532,962, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

I can't wait until they catch this scumbag toe tapping in an airport mens room somewhere.

'Santorum', lest we forget, has been re-classified to describe the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that builds up during anal sex.

Just tryin' to help Cecil.
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love
lipskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #5
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!
Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
It's not okay because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.
So it's not alright for me to have sex with people because Rick 'ass juice' Santorum thinks it's not how things are suppose to be? Sexual liberation through reliable contraception was a gift of modern culture and modern science. That still doesn't stop religious ass clowns from trying to actively persecute people and force their views on others who don't follow their bullshit ideology though. They want control over women's reproductive rights; just like they'd want to control sexual rights if they could get away with it. The religious right is the American Taliban.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #6
lipskip
Nipslip

lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!lipskip is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,532,962, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,532,962, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,532,962, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by faurkbeans View Post
So it's not alright for me to have sex with people because Rick 'ass juice' Santorum thinks it's not how things are suppose to be? Sexual liberation through reliable contraception was a gift of modern culture and modern science. That still doesn't stop religious ass clowns from trying to actively persecute people and force their views on others who don't follow their bullshit ideology though. They want control over women's reproductive rights; just like they'd want to control sexual rights if they could get away with it. The religious right is the American Taliban.
I PREDICT!....

(a la that one dude from the movie 'Ed Wood')

That he'll either be caught very soon with a dead girl, or a live boy.
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love
lipskip is offline   Reply With Quote