Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > On Topic Discussion

Old 02-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #21
TheDoctorAaron
Conservative American!

TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!
Points: 1,501,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,501,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,501,593, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambino316 View Post
*Contradiction overload*

You're a follower of Christ...but NOT religious?

That's like saying I practise anal sex with my friend Steve, but i'm not gay.

You're also saying you're 'homosexual by nature'.

Nature is nothing less than Gods creation. Yet God condemns it quite literally in the Bible.

In your personal, non-religious, Jesus-worshipping opinion - how do you account homosexuality being a part of nature, if God created Man and Woman - Adam and Eve?

Surely homosexuality being a natural part of life on Earth is completely contradictory to scripture?
Depends on how you understand scripture and sorry to say, so many today don't understand the original intent. The English translations have done a terrible job with that.

"You Could Think I'm Wrong, but That's No Reason To Stop Thinking"

“Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority.”
TheDoctorAaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #22
TheDoctorAaron
Conservative American!

TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!TheDoctorAaron is practically a forum god!
Points: 1,501,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,501,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,501,593, Level: 100

To understand the difference between religion and being religious and faith and having faith, you just have to study Matthew chapter 22 and chapter 23. Jesus makes it clear in his confrontation with the Pharisees and Sadducces and Scribes. Jesus pointed out their "religion and religious ways" as opposed to his "faith."

Old 02-10-2012, 12:48 AM   #23
gambino316
Five Knuckle Shuffle
Autobahn Champion Cop-For-This Champion

gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!gambino316 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 120,895,203, Level: 100 Points: 120,895,203, Level: 100 Points: 120,895,203, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctorAaron View Post
Depends on how you understand scripture and sorry to say, so many today don't understand the original intent. The English translations have done a terrible job with that.
Just answer me, with your personal translation - does the Bible state that homosexuality is a part of nature, and that God made it so?

Because, i'm obviously ignorant of the true Biblical message then.

I thought God created man and woman, and said any homosexual act was an abomination and a Sin...nothing but the corruption of the devil.

Where does it state that God made homosexuality part of the natural course of life on Earth?

Could you provide me with the true translated passages? I know many Christians who are homophobic, and i'd love to prove them wrong.

Show me every Biblical passage you know that supports Homosexuality being a part of the natural animal kingdom, created by God.
gambino316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #24
TheDoctorAaron
Conservative American!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambino316 View Post
Just answer me, with your personal translation - does the Bible state that homosexuality is a part of nature, and that God made it so?

Because, i'm obviously ignorant of the true Biblical message then.

I thought God created man and woman, and said any homosexual act was an abomination and a Sin...nothing but the corruption of the devil.

Where does it state that God made homosexuality part of the natural course of life on Earth?

Could you provide me with the true translated passages? I know many Christians who are homophobic, and i'd love to prove them wrong.

Show me every Biblical passage you know that supports Homosexuality being a part of the natural animal kingdom, created by God.
Maybe these will help you:

http://onfaith.washingtonpost.com/on...leviticus.html

http://www.gaychristian101.com/Homosexual-Eunuchs.html

http://www.soulforce.org/article/hom...-gay-christian

This makes a good start.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:47 AM   #25
l8rm8e
LiveLeaker

l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!l8rm8e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,035,695,929, Level: 100 Points: 1,035,695,929, Level: 100 Points: 1,035,695,929, Level: 100
Activity: 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%

Prominent religious based NGO's and US senators actively campaign in African nations for the death penalty for homosexuals.

"Untainted" by evil Western influence, many Christians regard Africa as the new frontier for religious based governments.

This misery starts in the Sunday collection plate.
l8rm8e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #26
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,275,370,016, Level: 100 Points: 1,275,370,016, Level: 100 Points: 1,275,370,016, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8rm8e View Post
Prominent religious based NGO's and US senators actively campaign in African nations for the death penalty for homosexuals.

"Untainted" by evil Western influence, many Christians regard Africa as the new frontier for religious based governments.

This misery starts in the Sunday collection plate.

who?
Old 02-10-2012, 02:19 AM   #27
TheDoctorAaron
Conservative American!

This work of scholarship says everything I have discovered on my own about homosexuality and the Bible and GOD. It states everything I have said here in LL forums about my education on the matter. Although more eloquently and thoroughly. It should be studied and read by all homosexuals and all Christians and everyone else including Atheists.

http://www.soulforce.org/article/hom...-gay-christian

Old 02-10-2012, 02:32 AM   #28
treefish
LiveLeaker

treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!treefish is a forum GOD!!
Points: 75,285,120, Level: 100 Points: 75,285,120, Level: 100 Points: 75,285,120, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

According to the NIV translation of the Bible:

“‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable." (Leviticus 18:22).

According to The DoctorAaron interpretation:
"Hey, pork your buddies; its cool."

C'mon doc!
treefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #29
the demon
American Infidel
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,560,781, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,560,781, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,560,781, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctorAaron View Post
Listen guys and gals, not all homosexual men practice anal sex.

Also, I am not a practicing homosexual man."
Well fine whatever. Our relationship is fucking over man angry.gif
"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads on our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel." -- WW2 General George S. Patton
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:09 AM   #30
theblue8
don't never quit nothin..

theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,859,749,951, Level: 100 Points: 1,859,749,951, Level: 100 Points: 1,859,749,951, Level: 100
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

I'm cool with not being gay. I'm cool with being gay, too. Personally, I'm extremely cool with not being what some people consider "normal" because some dudes (a lot of them, apparently) thought that god spoke to them thousands of years ago and told them what was what. I'm also glad that people like that are considered mentally ill by today's standards and thrown into institutions. I'm just sad that "normal" people are still willing to "get on their knees" and listen to yesterday's crazy dudes and consider it to be the absolute truth...then kill shitloads of people because of it or tell them they are going to hell.
"You know me sweetcheeks, I never hold back when you tickle me with your stupid feathers."
theblue8 is offline   Reply With Quote