Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 04-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #41
Dronetek
From The Source

Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!
Points: 358,052,345, Level: 100 Points: 358,052,345, Level: 100 Points: 358,052,345, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
You would have loved the Clinton administration ...

Why? He created at least 3 bubbles (tech, housing, Islamic terrorist) that burst under Bush and contributed largely to our current situation.

But yeah, gas prices and unemployment were waaaaaay lower than now.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #42
Dronetek
From The Source

Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!Dronetek is a forum GOD!!
Points: 358,052,345, Level: 100 Points: 358,052,345, Level: 100 Points: 358,052,345, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by figatova View Post
Amusing to see the clowns from both sides having a hissy fit over which puppet is best.
I'm more amused by the clowns from other countries who have hissy fits over their guy being the REAL best. At least we actually live and vote here.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #43
figatova
LiveLeaker

figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!
Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronetek View Post
I'm more amused by the clowns from other countries who have hissy fits over their guy being the REAL best. At least we actually live and vote here.
Nah, you're just pissed off everyone laughs at your blind partisanism and easily debunks your propaganda threads.
figatova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #44
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!
Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Why? He created at least 3 bubbles (tech, housing, Islamic terrorist) that burst under Bush and contributed largely to our current situation.

But yeah, gas prices and unemployment were waaaaaay lower than now.
Housing, yes, democrats largely created that bubble through their institutionalization of moral hazard in the housing market.

The tech bubble though? No way, that's not connected to a specific partisan issue. We have a tech bubble right now and it's not a question of if it will burst it's just a question of when it will burst. It might burst tomorrow and it might burst under the next president. Facebook spending a billion dollars on an application, Instagram, that has never turned a profit before is a prime example of the growing bubble. Those companies like facebook are extraordinarily volatile, and always will be, because their values are almost exclusively based on perceptions.

And Islamic terrorism, yes and no. Yeah, Clinton didn't really do dick to stop AQ and actually passed on a few chances to possibly kill Osama bin Laden but still. It's not like when Bush came into office we were all of a sudden taking Islamic terrorism seriously. Bush didn't do anything particularly proactive to stop terrorism that wasn't being done before he got into office. It was only after 9-11, and out of reactive necessity, that Bush finally started taking Islamic terrorism seriously. So it's not like that's something to be proud of or brag about. (Read Against All Enemies by Richard Clarke if you haven't and want to know more about this issue.)
Old 04-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #45
Dronetek
From The Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by figatova View Post
Nah, you're just pissed off everyone laughs at your blind partisanism and easily debunks your propaganda threads.
Your responses remind me of something a 10 year old, elementary school child would say. As if I base my beliefs and convictions on what some guy in Barcelona thinks about me.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #46
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 275,370,719, Level: 100 Points: 275,370,719, Level: 100 Points: 275,370,719, Level: 100

Quote:
-Gas prices were much lower
Drone, how many times do you need to be educated about your rising fuel prices? I do not believe you are that fucking stupid for a start, I believe you're just looking for cheap political points over something which Obama has absolutely no control over.

If you want cheaper fuel prices then tell the Republican jungle drums to stop shouting about wars with Iran. The markets don't like instability, the threat of action against Iran causes market instability. This is why fuel prices are going up, diddley-squat to do with Obama!
peekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #47
figatova
LiveLeaker

figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!
Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100

Quote:
Your responses remind me of something a 10 year old, elementary school child would say. As if I base my beliefs and convictions on what some guy in Barcelona thinks about me.
No, you base your beliefs and convictions on whatever the republiturd partyline might be at the time. That's the sad part of it. Your total lack of integrity and rational thinking is mind boggling. Childish indeed. It's thanks to drones like you that you have this fucked up two party system that doesn't give you a choice as both parties are the same when it comes to screwing you up and pandering to corporate interests. It's thanks to people like you that plebs from both sides of the political spectrum keep fighting and hating each other over which political colour the puppet in charge might be wearing.
You're like a religious nutjob of politics telling everyone how your god is better than theirs without realising it's all a bunch of baloney.
Funny to watch your never ending crying and whinging tough
Old 04-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #48
faurkbeans
Face-Ripper Monkey

faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!faurkbeans is a forum GOD!!
Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100 Points: 694,966,751, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
If you want cheaper fuel prices then tell the Republican jungle drums to stop shouting about wars with Iran. The markets don't like instability, the threat of action against Iran causes market instability. This is why fuel prices are going up, diddley-squat to do with Obama!
Obama did a liberal dog whistle about international jooery the other day.

Quote:
"We can't afford a situation where some speculators can reap millions while millions of American families get the short end of the stick," President Obama said.
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...173329898.html
Old 04-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #49
figatova
LiveLeaker

Quote:

If you want cheaper fuel prices then tell the Republican jungle drums to stop shouting about wars with Iran.
http://the-diplomat.com/2012/04/19/w...he-iran-talks/
Old 04-20-2012, 05:26 PM   #50
Dronetek
From The Source

Quote:
Drone, how many times do you need to be educated about your rising fuel prices? I do not believe you are that fucking stupid for a start, I believe you're just looking for cheap political points over something which Obama has absolutely no control over.
Yes, that's the typical MSM response to any criticism of Obama, but especially on gas prices. And yet....

Amazing what a difference that (D) makes, eh? It's pretty mind blowing considering Obama and his energy secretary have openly supported higher gas prices as a matter of policy.

http://news.yahoo.com/energy-secreta...193900713.html
Quote:
President Barack Obama's Secretary of Energy Stephen Chu uttered the kind of Washington gaffe that consists of telling the truth when inconvenient. According to Politico, Chu admitted to a House committee that the administration is not interested in lowering gas prices.

Chu, along with the Obama administration, regards the spike in gas prices as a feature rather than a bug. High gas prices provide an incentive for alternate energy technology, a priority for the White House, and a decrease in reliance on oil for energy.
But hey, don't let me stop you form being a blind media/Democrat partisan lap dog from another country.

Quote:
Whats this have to do with Republicans? Democrats in control..... You see, yet another non-American partisan who wags his fingers at actual Americans about blind partisanship. You can't make this shit up.