Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #31
seanjo
Comrade seanjo!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,542,252,241, Level: 100 Points: 1,542,252,241, Level: 100 Points: 1,542,252,241, Level: 100
Activity: 45%
Activity: 45% Activity: 45% Activity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churper View Post
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-has-lowest-s/

I don't expect anyone here will actually have something to debate about this but I'll enjoy reading the screaming and hollering from the usual crowd.

At least you can attribute some of the restraint in spending to Republicans in congress but now you can't blame all the problems of the deficit on spending. That's right, the deficit isn't solely a spending problem. I'm delighted to hear how your minds will digest this.
America is recovering because of Obama's austerity.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:14 PM   #32
Chained
LiveLeaker

Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!
Points: 492,247,382, Level: 100 Points: 492,247,382, Level: 100 Points: 492,247,382, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Lol. Oh you big govt Obama lovers are such spin whores
"wasnt madylin o'hare instrumental in starting all this atheist movement? she did get prayer taken out of public schools........i have read her life story, it is sad and pitiful.........she and her family deserved the dismembered end they got at the hands of her employee" PRN, a loving mother.
Chained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #33
ogritch
LiveLeaker

ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!ogritch is a forum GOD!!
Points: 9,894,641, Level: 100 Points: 9,894,641, Level: 100 Points: 9,894,641, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Lies from all sides. Bush cut the arms off of the country and Obama cut the legs off. The head is next and its amazing the damned thing is still alive. I guess Romney gets the head and the fact that he is a republican will cause the republicans to take it easy on him for presiding over the final decapitation of our country. They will come up with bullshit like churper is posting here to blame everything on Obama.."Mitt only had so much to work with". Funny how they sell you guys these dog turds and you eat them up like they are steaks.

btw..you do realize that for all the vitriol amongst the true believers, as much bad vibes go back and forth, your heros on each side are laughing their asses off all the way to the bank. Just picture them clinging $1000 bottles of crystal together in a toast to our stupidity. Chums they are, and we are a bunch of fucking suckers.

Last edited by ogritch; 05-26-2012 at 11:57 AM.
ogritch is offline   Reply With Quote